Indian Postal Circle has released an official notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak. Interested and eligible candidates can check the complete details and apply online for Indian Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2023.
The circle-wise 12828 vacancies are released on the official website. 10th pass candidates can also apply for this fresh recruitment. The online application process for Indian Post GDS Recruitment 2023 is started and the last date is 11th June 2023.
Table of Contents
Indian Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2023
In this article, we have covered key details related to Indian Post GDS Bharti 2023 such as official notification, eligibility, selection process, application fee, application dates, etc. Some Important points regarding this recruitment are available in the below table.
|Recruitment Name||Indian Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2023|
|Organization Name||Indian Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Application Starts From||22nd May 2023|
|Last Date To Apply Online||11 June 2023|
|Selection Process||Merit-Based as per 10th class|
Post Office GDS Application Fee
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male: Rs. 100/-
- Female, SC/ST candidates & PwD Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Credit/ Debit Cards & Net Banking.
Post Office GDS Important Dates
- Starting Date to Registration & Payment of Fee: 22-05-2023
- Last Date for Registration & Payment of Fee: 11-06-2023
- Date For Edit Application Form: 12-06-2023 to 14-06-2023
Age Limit (as on 11-06-2023)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules
Indian Post Circle GDS Vacancy 2023
India Post will be recruiting candidates in 23 circles across the country. Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) circle-wise vacancy distribution is mentioned below. You can check the vacant posts available in your state.
|State Name||GDS Vacancy|
|Jammu & Kashmir||89|
Indian Post GDS Educational Qualification
- To be eligible for this recruitment, the candidates must have the Secondary School (Class 10th) Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks.
- The candidates should have studied the local languages. (Name of Local language) at least up to the 10th standard.
Indian Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification
This is a great chance for those candidates who are 10th pass and looking for any government jobs in their own circles. Candidates are advised to must go through the detailed notification before applying online. Post GDS Recruitment 2023 notification from the direct link provided below.
Indian Post GDS Online Form 2023
The online application window is now open. If you are eligible and fulfill all the eligibility criteria then you can apply online with the help of the direct link mentioned below. In this article, we have also shared the application process that will be helpful for you.
Indian Post GDS Recruitment Application Process
Candidates can follow the mentioned steps for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 application.
- Visit the official website i.e. indiapostgdsonline.gov.in first.
- Click on registration and complete this process.
- Now click on Apply Online Option available on the screen.
- Fill up the application form carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of the documents like photographs and signatures.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take the printout for future purposes.