Indian Air Force has released a Notification for the recruitment of Agniveer Vayu Intake (01/2023) Vacancy on their official website. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online before the last date.
Eligible unmarried men and women candidates can register and fill out applications at the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in from 07 November 2022. The last date to apply online for Air Force Agnipath Recruitment 2023 is 23 November 2022.
Through this article, you can check eligibility criteria, selection process, Important dates, salary details, exam pattern, and steps to apply online for Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu 2023.
Table of Contents
Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu Recruitment
The notification for Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023 has been released on 29 October 2022. aspirants who are seeking to join Indian Air Force, can submit their Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023 application form via the official website.
|Name of Recruitment||Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu Recruitment|
|Name of Scheme||Agneepath Yojana|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Name of Post||Various Posts under Airforce Agniveer|
|Number of Posts||Approx 3500|
|Service Duration||4 years|
|Online Application||7th November 2022|
|Exam Date||18th to 24th Jan 2023|
|Last date to apply||23rd November 2022|
|Training Duration||10 weeks to 6 months|
|Qualification Required||8th/10th/12th pass|
IAF Agneepath Recruitment 2023
As you know, the Government of India introduced the Agnipath Scheme on 14 June 2022, for the recruitment of soldiers below the rank of commissioned officers into the three services of the armed forces.
IAF Agneepath Recruitment 2023 registrations can be done online only and you can apply from 7 November 2022 to 23 November 2022 for this Bharti.
Indian Air Force Agniveer Apply Date
|Notification Released Date||29 October 2022|
|Online Application Starting Date||7th November 2022|
|Last Date To Apply Online||23rd November 2022|
|Date of Examination||18th to 24th January 2023|
Indian Air Force Agniveer 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who are dreaming to serve the country by participating in this recruitment have to fulfill some important criteria. Below we have mentioned eligibility criterias like age limit, educational qualification, Physical/Medical Standards, etc.
Agniveer Education Qualification
- Only aspirants who have passed the 10+2 / Intermediate / Equivalent Exam with Physics / Mathematics / English with 50% Marks from Any Recognized Board can fill out this form.
- 03 years Diploma Course in Engineering in any 1 of the prescribed stream from a recognized Polytechnic college and 50% marks in English in Marksheet of Diploma OR 12/10 class.
Air Force Agniveer Age Limit
- The aspirants must have been born between 29 December 1999, and 29 June 2005 (both days inclusive) and are eligible to apply.
- Candidate’s age should not be less than 17.5 Years and more than 23 years.
The examination fee of Rs.250 is to be paid by the aspirant during the form fill-up. You can make payment by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking through the gateway.
IAF Agniveer Physical Standards
If you wanted to join Agniveer Vayu, you must be physically and mentally fit. The physical/medical standards to become Agniveer values per Physical Fitness Test are as follows:
- Height: Minimum Length – 152.5 cm
- Weight: The weight of the aspirant should be in proportion to height and age
- Chest: Chest at least 77 cm and 05 cms expansion
Indian Air Force Selection Process
Selection will be done through following steps for IAF Agniveer Vayu:
- Written Exam
- CASB (Central Airmen Selection Board) test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Adaptability Test-I and Test-II
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How To Apply Online For Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu Recruitment?
- To fill up this form, Candidates are required to visit the official website i.e. agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
- On the home page, click on the “IAF Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2022 Apply Online” link.
- For the new applicant, they will have to click on the “new user” link.
- Provide the required detail for registration.
- Now, apply to fill out the application form and upload your documents.
- At last, submit the form and print your application form.
- Candidates are advised to preserve the application form for further processing.