Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For Various Posts: Indian Air Force has released the official notification for the recruitment of 1524 vacancies of Group C Civilian Posts through Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2021. The selected candidates will be subject to all India service liability.
A total of 1524 vacancies will be recruited for Group C Civilian Posts at the various Air Force Stations/Units. Check complete details like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates, application fee, and how to apply online for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021?
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name Of The Recruitment||Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021|
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||All Across India|
|Indian Air Force Notification Date 2021||03 April 2021|
|Starting date of online application||03 April 2021|
|Last date to apply online||02 May 2021|
IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 1524 Vacancies
- Western Air Command Unit – 362 Posts
- Southern Air Command Unit – 28 Posts
- Eastern Air Command Units – 132 Posts
- Central Air Command Units – 116 Posts
- Maintenance Command Units – 479 Posts
- Training Command Unit – 407 Posts
Indian Air Force Group C Eligibility Criteria
- Senior Computer Operator – Graduate in Mathematics or Statistics from a recognized University and One Year experience in Electronic Data Processing.
- Supdt (Store) – Graduate of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Steno Gde-II – 12th Class pass or equivalent from recognized Board or University.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 12th Class pass from a recognized Board; A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
- Hindi Typist: 12th Class pass from a recognized Board. A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Store Keeper: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade): Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university; Must be holding a valid Civil Driving License for light and heavy vehicles; Must possess professional skill in driving and knowledge of motor mechanism; Minimum two years experience in driving motor vehicles.
- Cook (Ordinary Grade): Matriculation from a recognized board with a certificate or diploma in catering; 1-year experience in the trade.
- Painter (Skilled): 10th pass from a recognized Board or Institute; Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Painter from a recognized institute.
Age Limit as of May 2, 2021
The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 25 years.
|For OBC candidates||3 years|
|For SC/ST candidates||5 years|
|For Physically Handicapped||10 years|
|For PH belonging to SC/ST||10+5 years|
|For PH belonging to OBC||10+3 years|
|For Ex-Servicemen||Allowed to deduct the|
full period os their service
|For UR||40 years|
|For OBC||43 years|
|For SC/ST||45 years|
- Also, Check – EMRS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For 3479 Vacancies
IAF Group C Selection Procedure
All applications will be scrutinized in terms of age limits, minimum qualification, documents, and certificates. Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written tests.
The eligible candidates will be required to appear for the written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualification.
The written test will consist of
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Numerical Aptitude- General English
- General Awareness.
The question cum answer paper will be English and Hindi.
The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for skill/physical/ practical tests wherever applicable based on merit/category in the written test.
- Also, Check – Download RRB NTPC Question Paper 2020 PDF
Indian Air Force Group C Exam Date 2021
As per the official notification, the online examination for Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2021 will be held soon.
|Notification Released On||03 April 2021|
|Start Date for Submission of Online Application||03 April 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||02 May 2021|
|Admit Card release date||Update Soon|
|Indian Air Force Online Exam Date 2021||Update Soon|
- Also, Check – SSC GD Constable Question Paper 2018 PDF
How To Apply For Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021?
Candidates can follow these steps to apply online for Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2021:
- Eligible candidates can apply to an Air Force Station of their choice subject to the vacancies and qualifications. Application as per format given, duly supported with required documents.
- All documents in the support of Education Qualification, Age, Technical Qualification, Physically Handicapped, Experience Certificate & Caste Certificate, etc to be accompanied with the application should be self-attested.
- Application form duly typed in English/ Hindi with recent photograph duly self-attested. Any other supporting document (self-attested), Self-addressed envelope with stamp Rs 10/- pasted.
Air Force Recruitment 2021 Important Links
The candidates who are interested and eligible for the posts can download the application form from the below link and sent it to the officials.
The last date of receipt of the application is 30 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News
|Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF||Download PDF|
|Indian Air Force Group C Application Form 2021 PDF||Download|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Previous Year Papers||Download PDF|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Who can apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – Candidates who have Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent are eligible.
Q. What is the Last date to apply for Airmen?
Ans. – The last date to apply for Indian Air Force Airmen is 02 May 2021.
Q. When is the IAF Group C Exam 2021?
Ans. – IAF Group C Exams 2021 will be conducted soon.
Q. How to Apply for IAF Group C 2021?
Ans. – Eligible Unmarried Male (Indian/Nepalese) candidates can apply for IAF Group C Recruitment 2021 through online mode on careerindianairforce.cdac.in.