Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2022- Indian Coast Guard has announced the notification for the recruitment of Navik (Domestic Branch, General Duty) & Yantrik vacancies in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union for 02/2022 Batch. Interested and eligible candidates can read the official notification and apply online before the last date.
Online applications are invited from INDIAN CITIZENS possessing educational qualifications and age as prescribed below, for recruitment to the post of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch), and Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. In this article, we have shared some important information regarding this fresh recruitment in the Indian Navy. Age limit, selection process, application fee, exam date, etc mentioned below.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2022 Overview
Different education qualification is required for different posts in this new recruitment. The notification for 322 Navik or Yantrik Posts is available below. The online application process would begin on January 4, 2021.
|Name of recruitment||Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Navik (Domestic Branch, GD) & Yantrik|
|Official Notification Date||December 15, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Physical Test|
Indian Coast Guard Navik Important Dates
|Notification Released Date||15 December 2021|
|Starting of online application||04 January 2022 from 10 AM|
|Last date to apply online||14 January 2022|
|ICG Admit Card Date 2022||02-03 days prior to the exam|
|ICG Stage 1 Exam Date||March 2022|
|ICG Stage 2 Exam Date||May 2022|
|ICG Stage 3 Exam Date for Navik(GD) and Yantrik||August 2022|
|ICG Navik DB Stage 3 Exam Date||October 2022|
Indian Coard Guard Navik Vacancy Detail
There are 260 posts for Sailor GD in this recruitment. Talking about the total posts, the total posts are 322. You can see the post-wise vacancy details in the table below.
|Name of Posts||Total Vacancy|
|Navik (General Duty)||260|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||35|
Indian Coast Guard Category Wise Vacancy 2022
Navy Coast Guard Qualification
|Navik (General Duty)||10+2 with Maths & Physics|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||10th Class|
|Yantrik (Mechanical)||10th Class, Diploma (Electrical/ Mech / Electronics
& Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engg)
- For Other candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment will be Online, you can pay by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ Maestro/ Rupay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI
Indian Coast Guard age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 22 years
- For Navik (GD) & Yantrik: Candidates should be born between 01 Aug 2000 to 31 Jul 2004 (both dates inclusive)
- For Navik (DB): Candidates should be born between 01 Oct 2000 to 30 Sep 2004 (both dates inclusive)
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
ICG Navik Salary and Yantrik Salary
- Basic pay of Navik (General Duty): Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulations.
- Basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB): 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulation.
- Yantrik – Basic pay: 29200/- (Pay Level-5). In addition, candidates will be paid Yantrik pay @ Rs. 6200/- plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulation
Indian Coast Guard Navik Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis stages mentioned below. Candidates have to qualify at each stage to get this job.
- Written Examination
- Physical Fitness Test(pass/fail)
- Document verification (Pass/fail)
- Initial Medicals Examination. (Pass/Fail)
- Final Medicals at INS Chilka
- Submission of Original Document
- Police Verification and Other Associated Forms
How to Apply Online For Indian Coast Guard Navik
The candidate has to note that the application will be accepted ‘Online Only’ from 4th January 2022 (11:00 AM) and the last date to apply online is 14 January 2022 till 05 PM.
- First, you need to visit the official website of Indian navy i.e – joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
- Then register yourself with your mobile number and email id.
- Fill the application form after login.
- Upload required documents such as photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit your application form.
- Take a print of your application for future references.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Apply Link
- Apply Online- Available On 04-01-2022
- Notification- Click Here
- Official Website- Link 1 | Link 2
You can also check
- Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Police Constable Final Cut Off 2021
- SSC MTS Cut Off 2021
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Indian Coast Guard FAQs
Q 1. Indian Coast Guard 02/2022 BATCH notification date?
Ans. The notification for the Indian Coast Guard 02/2022 batch has released on 15th December 2021.
Q 2. What is ICG Exam Date for Tier 1?
Ans. The exam is tentatively scheduled to be held in the month of March 2022.
Q 3. How many vacancies are available for Indian Coast Guard GD Posts?
Ans. Total 322 posts to be filled through this recruitment.
Q 4. What is the starting date for ICG Navik Application Form?
Ans. The application process will be begun from 4 January 2022.
Q 5. What is the age limit for the Indian Coast Guard?
Ans. The Candidate’s age should not be more than 22 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
|Get the Latest Updates On Mobile||Click and Join Now|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Channel|