Indian Post GDS Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 7428 Posts: Indian Post has invited online applications for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak in Rajasthan, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh and Uttrakhand circles through Indian Post GDS Recruitment 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for India Post GDS recruitment 2020 for 7428 posts from today.
In this article we are going to share complete details about Indian Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 like vacancy details, Important dates, salary, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, application fee and How to Apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2020?
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
Indian Post GDS Recruitment 2020: Overview
|Article Name||Indian Post GDS Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 4166 Posts|
|Name Of The Recruitment||Indian Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Department of Post, India Post, Department of Posts, India Post|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||Rajasthan, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh and Uttrakhand|
|India Post Recruitment Notification Date 2020||08th June 2020|
|Starting Date Of Online Application||09th June 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||07th July 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online For Rajasthan||21st July 2020|
India Post Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
The recruitment is being for the post of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak.
Candidates seeking to apply for India Post GDS Recruitment should be 10th passed with passing marks in Mathematics and English a Candidate must have a Compulsory knowledge of Local Language and studied the local language at least up to 10th class.
A total of 4166 vacancies are available for India Post Recruitment 2020.
|Madhya Pradesh||2834 posts|
- Starting date of Application and fee payment: 08th June 2020
- Last date of registration and fee payment: 07th July 2020
- Application dates for Rajasthan Circle: 22nd June to 21st July 2020
India Post GDS Eligibility Criteria
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marksin Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th Class.
India Post GDS Age Limit:
- 18 to 40 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norm and there will no age relaxation for EWS Category).
India Post GDS Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Merit List.
India Post GDS Salary
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/-
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000/-
Application Fee for India Post GDS Recruitment 2020
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/Transman – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Female/Transwoman/PWD – No Fee
How to Apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 ?
Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://appost.in/gdsonline or https://indiapost.gov.in by following these steps:
Step 1 – Initially candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain unique registration number by filling following basic details:
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo Including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
- Transgender certificate issued by District megistrate as per THE TRANSGENDER PERSONS (PROTECTION OF RIGHTS) ACT,2019.
Step 2 – Fee Payment UR/OBC/EWS Male/Trans-man need to make fee payment. In Case of online payment, if no confirmation is received after the deduction of amount from candidate’s bank account, candidates can await upto 72 Hours for settlement.
Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office. List of Post Offices
Step 3 – Apply Online, then fill application, upload documents and submit post preferences. Preview and take print out.
India Post Job 2020 Important Links
|India Post Recruitment Notice 2020 For Rajasthan Circle PDF||Download PDF|
|India Post Recruitment Notice 2020 For Haryana Circle PDF||Download PDF|
|India Post Recruitment Notice 2020 For Madhya Pradesh Circle PDF||Download PDF|
|India Post Recruitment Notice 2020 For Uttrakhand Circle PDF||Download PDF|
|India Post Recruitment 2020 Registration Link||Register Here|
|India Post Online Fee Payment Link||Pay Here|
|India Post Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
Latest Recruitments 2020
- SBI SO Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 400+ Vacancies
- Bihar Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 94,000 Posts
- Indian Oil Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 600+ Vacancies
- J&K Bank PO And BA Recruitment 2020 Apply For 1850 Vacancies
- Reliance Jio Mart Jobs 2020 How To Apply Online For JioMart Vacancy?
- Tour Of Duty Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Eligibility & Apply Online
Frquently Asked Questions
How many Vacancies are released for India Post Recruitment?
Ans. – India Post has Relaesed 7428 vacancies for India Post Recruitment.
Who can apply for India Post Office Recruitment?
Ans. – Candidates who passed 10th are eligible to apply for India Post Office Recruitment.
When is the Last date to apply for India Post Recruitment for Various Categories?
Ans. – The last date for the submission of India Post Gramin Dak Sevak application form is July 07,2020 and for Rajasthan is 21st July 2020.
What is the Pay Scale of India Post Recruitment?
Ans. – The Pay Scale for Gramin Dak Sevak is 10,000 – 14,500,The Pay Scale for Gramin Dak Sevak is 10,000 – 14,500,The Pay Scale for Gramin Dak Sevak is 10,000 – 14,500.
Conclusion: Candidates who have completed their secondary education are eligible for this post. The biggest advantage of India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 is that there is no written examination. The selection will be done on merit basis. If you have any doubt please let us know in the comment section.