Indian Post GDS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For 2558 Posts: Post Office of India has released the official notification and inviting online applications for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) in Chhattisgarh Postal Circle and Kerala Postal Circle. Candidates can apply for Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment and Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment through the official website of India Post i.e. appost.in or before 07 April 2021.
A total of 2558 vacancies are notified of which 1421 are available for Kerala Post Office and 1137 for Chhatisgarh Post Office under Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021. Post office Recruitment is being under Cycle 3 for the post of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), and Dak Sevak. For more detail, visit the official website of Indian Post.
India Post (Post of India) has released the notifications for recruitment to the post of Gramin Dak Sevak for Kerala & Chhattisgarh Postal Circle. In this article, we are going to provide you the direct link to apply online along with Selection Process, Eligibility, official notification, age limit, and application fee. Candidates are advised to read the complete article and official notification before apply online.
Indian Post GDS Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Article Name||Indian Post GDS Recruitment 2021|
|Name Of The Recruitment||Indian Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021|
|Name Of The Organization||Department of Post, India Post, Department of Posts, India Post|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||Chhattisgarh and Kerala|
|Notification Date||08th March 2021|
|Starting Date Of Online Application||08th March 2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online||08h April 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||07th April 2021|
|Educational Qualification||10th Class|
India Post Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
The recruitment is being for the post of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak.
Candidates seeking to apply for India Post GDS Recruitment should be 10th passed with passing marks in Mathematics and English a Candidate must have a Compulsory knowledge of Local Language and studied the local language at least up to 10th class.
A total of 2558 vacancies are available for India Post Recruitment 2021.
- Starting date of Application and fee payment: 08th March 2021
- Last date of registration and fee payment: 08th April 2021
India Post GDS Eligibility Criteria
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marksin Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th Class.
India Post GDS Age Limit:
- 18 to 40 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norm and there will no age relaxation for EWS Category).
India Post GDS Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Merit List.
India Post GDS Salary
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/-
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000/-
Application Fee for India Post GDS Recruitment 2021
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/Transman – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Female/Transwoman/PWD – No Fee
How to Apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2021?
The candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/herself in the portal through https://appost.in/gdsonline or https://indiapost.gov.in by following these steps:
Step 1 – Initially candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain a unique registration number by filling following basic details:
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
- Transgender certificate issued by District magistrate as per THE TRANSGENDER PERSONS (PROTECTION OF RIGHTS) ACT,2019.
Step 2 – Fee Payment UR/OBC/EWS Male/Trans-man need to make fee payment. In Case of online payment, if no confirmation is received after the deduction of amount from candidate’s bank account, candidates can await upto 72 Hours for settlement.
Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office. List of Post Offices
Step 3 – Apply Online, then fill application, upload documents, and submit post preferences. Preview and take printout.
India Post Job 2021 Important Links
|Chhattisgarh Circle Notification | Apply link||Notice | Apply|
|Kerala Circle Notification | Apply link||Notice | Apply|
|Official Website||Click Here|
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Latest Recruitments 2021
- DSSSB Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For 1809 Vacancies
- UP Police SI Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 9534 Posts
- Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 2380 Posts
- FCI Various Post Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Here
Frequently Asked Questions
How many Vacancies are released for India Post Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – India Post has Released 2558 vacancies for India Post Recruitment 2021.
Who can apply for India Post Office Recruitment?
Ans. – Candidates who passed 10th are eligible to apply for India Post Office Recruitment.
When is the last date to apply for India Post Recruitment for Various Categories?
Ans. – The last date for the submission of India Post Gramin Dak Sevak application form is April 7 2021.
What is the Pay Scale of India Post Recruitment?
Ans. – The Pay Scale for Gramin Dak Sevak is 10,000 – 14,500,The Pay Scale for Gramin Dak Sevak is 10,000 – 14,500,The Pay Scale for Gramin Dak Sevak is 10,000 – 14,500.
Conclusion: Candidates who have completed their secondary education are eligible for this post. The biggest advantage of India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 is that there is no written examination. The selection will be done on a merit basis. If you have any doubt please let us know in the comment section.