IOCL recruitment 2021 Apply Online Here- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is hiring eligible candidates for the recruitment to the post of Trade and Technician Apprentices. The notification for this recruitment is already released on the official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
Before applying online, First, you need to know about Indian Oil- Indian Oil Corporation Limited, one of the largest commercial undertakings in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation. Eligible and interested applicants can apply for the Apprentice posts through online mode on or before 27th December 2021 till 5 PM.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Overview
IOCL is going to fill up a total of 300 vacancies for the post of Apprentice posts in the States of South India (Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana). Check more details regarding this vacancy below.
|Recruitment Name||IOCL recruitment 2021|
|Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Name of post||Trade and Technician Apprentices|
|Last Date To Apply Online||27th December 2021 till 5 PM|
|Region||South India (Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana)|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Age Limit||18 to 24 years|
IOCL Recruitment Important Dates
|Notification Released Date||December 10, 2021|
|Starting Date of Online Application||December 10, 2021 (10:00 Hrs.)|
|Last Date of Online Application||December 27, 2021, by 05:00 PM|
|Written test Date||January 09, 2022|
|Written Test Result Date||January 17, 2022|
IOCL recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Apprentice – 300 Posts
- UR- 168
- EWS- 23
- SC – 36
- ST- 6
IOCL State Wise Vacancy 2021
|Trade & Technician Apprentice Vacancy Details|
|State Name||No of Posts|
IOCL Apprentice Eligibility
- For Technician Apprentice: Diploma (Relevant Discipline)
- For Trade Apprentice: 10th Class, ITI
- For Trade Apprentice (Accountant): Graduation
- For Trade Apprentice(DEO & Retail, Sales Executive): 12th Class
Age Limit (as on 31-11-2021)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Selection process
- The Selection shall be on the basis of the performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test.
- The nature of the Written Test will be Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ’s) consisting of four options with one correct option.
How to apply for IOCL Apprentice 2021
Interested Eligible Candidates can apply online only through IOCL Online Application Portal from 10th December 2021. The last to apply online is 27/12/2021.
- Visit the official website iocl.com first.
- Go to the ‘Whats New’ section and click on ‘Engagement of 300 Trade/Technician Apprentices.
- Click on the apply online link.
- Select post, fill the application form, upload documents
- Pay the fee and submit the form.
- Download the application and take a printout for future reference
IOCL Important Links
- 300+ Best October 2021 Current Affairs PDF Download
- UP SI Question Paper 2021 PDF & Answer Key All Shifts
- UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021 Check Now
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
IOCL Apprentice FAQs
Q 1. What is the notification released date for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment?
Ans. The IOCL Apprentice Recruitment notification was released on 10th December 2021.
Q 2. When has IOCL Apprentice online application begun?
Ans. The IOCL Apprentice Recruitment online application has started on 10th December 2021.
Q 3. What is the age limit for IOCL Apprentice?
Ans. The candidate must not be above 14 years of age.
Q 4. What is the last date to apply online for this recruitment?
Ans. The last date of the online application is 27th December 2021.
Q5. What are the eligibility criteria for IOCL Trade Apprentice?
Ans. 10th Class pass who have ITI degree can apply for this job.