ISRO Recruitment 2023: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has invited Online applications from interested and eligible BE/B.tech candidates for ISRO Recruitment 2023. There are a total of 303 vacancies for Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ posts.
ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023 online registration process has been started and will continue till 14th June 2023. You can check the complete article for the Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Registration Fee, Important Dates, Online Application Form, Registration Dates, How to Apply, etc.
Table of Contents
ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Recruitment Name||ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023|
|Organization||Indian Space Research Organisation|
|Advertisement No.||ISRO: ICRB:02(EMC):2023|
|Post Name||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC|
|ISRO Registration Date 2023||25th May to 14th May 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Salary||Pay Level 10 (Rs. 56,100)|
ISRO Vacancy 2023
ISRO has released 303 vacancies for the Scientist/Engineer Post. You can check the ISRO Vacancy Details 2023 mentioned below:
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics)||90|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Mechanical)||163|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science)||47|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics) – Autonomous Body – PRL||02|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science) Autonomous Body – PRL||01|
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Exam Dates
|ISRO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Starts||25th May 2023|
|Last Date to Apply For ISRO Recruitment 2023||14th June 2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application Fee||16th June 2023|
|ISRO Recruitment Exam Date 2023||To be notified|
Also, Check – BPSC Teacher Recruitment Exam Date 2023 Released
ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants need to ensure their eligibility criteria before applying for the recruitment process. The eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification and age limit are mentioned below:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics)||BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Electronics & Communication Engineering with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA of 6.84/10|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Mechanical)||BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science)||BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Computer Science Engineering with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics) – Autonomous Body – PRL||BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Electronics & Communication Engineering with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA of 6.84/10|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science) Autonomous Body – PRL||BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Computer Science Engineering with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10|
Age Limit ( as of 14/06/2023)
As per ISRO Scientist Recruitment Notification 2023, candidates should not be more than 28 years.
Serving Central Govt. employees, Ex-Servicemen; Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
- The maximum age limit is 28 Years.
- Age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
ISRO Scientist Selection Process
The selection process for ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023 includes the following stage:
- Written test
- Document Verification
Based on the performance in the written test candidates will be short-listed for Interviews in a ratio of 1:5 and the final merit list will be based on the weightage of 50% weightage to Written Test marks and 50% weightage to Interview marks.
Also, Check – DDA Recruitment 2023 For 687 Vacancies
ISRO Scientist Exam Pattern 2023
|Part I – Area/Discipline Specific Part||80||80|
|Part II – Aptitude/Ability Tests||15||20|
- The exam will be objective-type multiple-choice questions.
- The question paper will consist of two parts.
- The exam has a total of 95 questions for total 100 marks.
- The total time duration of the exam is 120 minutes.
- In Part I there will be negative markings 1/3 marks deducted for wrong answers and in Part II there will be no negative markings.
ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
The application fee has to be paid online mode through Netbanking/UPI/Credit Card/Debit Card/Wallet etc or offline mode by visiting the nearest SBI Branch.
How To Apply Online For ISRO Recruitment 2023?
You can fill out the ISRO Scientist Recruitment application form 2023 by following the given below easy steps:
- Visit the official website of ISRO.
- On the homepage click on ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023 Apply Online.
- After that, the new screen will be open.
- Fill out the application form by entering all the required details.
- Upload all the scanned copies of documents in proper format as mentioned in the notification.
- Verify all the given details before clicking the ‘Submit‘ button.
- Pay online application fees and click on the submit button.
- Download ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023 Application Form and take a printout for future reference.
ISRO Scientist Salary
The candidate selected as Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ will be paid minimum basic pay of Rs. 56,100 in Level 10 of Pay Matrix.
They will also get Dearness Allowance [DA], House Rent Allowance [HRA] and Transport Allowance, medical facilities for self and dependents, subsidized canteen, limited quarters facility (in lieu of HRA), Leave Travel Concession, Group Insurance, House Building Advance, etc. are admissible as per central government orders.
- SSC GD Notification 2024 For 84,000+ Posts, eligibility, age limit, salary
- Bihar SSC Inter Level Vacancy 2023, Apply Online For 11098 Posts
- 5000+ Computer Question And Answers PDF For All Exams
- SSC MTS Question Paper 2023 PDF & Answer Key All Shifts
- SSC MTS Answer Key 2023 PDF All Shifts