JSSC CGL Application Form 2021: The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released the JSSC CGL Notification 2021 PDF on 23rd December 2021. There are a total of 956 vacancies for the recruitment of Assistant Branch officer, Block Supply Officer, Cost Secretariat Assistant, And Planning Assistant posts.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 15 January 2022. The last date to fill JSSC CGL Application Form 2021 is 14 February 2022. You can check vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, Important dates, application fee, and how to apply online for JSSC CGL Recruitment 2021?
JSSC CGL Application Form 2021: Overview
|Recruitment Name||JSSC CGL Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Post Name||Assistant Branch Officer, Block Supply Officer, Block Welfare Officer, Planning Assistant, Block Panchayat Raj Officer, Co-operative Expansion Officer, and Zonal Inspector cum Law Officer.|
|Notification Release Date||23 December 2021|
|Online Application Starts From||15 January 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||14 February 2022|
JSSC CGL 2021 Vacancy Details
The JSSC CGL exam 2022 will be conducted for the recruitment of the following vacancies:
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Planning Assistant (असिस्टेंट प्लांनिग)||05|
|Block Supply Officer (प्रखंड आपूर्ति पदाधिकारी)||245|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (कनीय सचिवालय सहायक)||322|
|Assistant Bureau Officer (सहायक प्रशाखा पदाधिकारी )||384|
JSSC CGL Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the JSSC exam, an aspirant must know whether they fulfill the below-mentioned criteria for appearing in the exam or not.
JSSC CGL Educational Qualification
A candidate must possess a graduation degree in any of the streams from a recognized Indian University.
JSSC CGL Age Limit
An applicant must confirm if he/she fulfills the age eligibility criteria for the JSSC CGL exam. Following is the criteria for the same:
|General||21 – 35 Years|
|OBC and BC (Male)||21 – 37 Years|
|Female||21 – 38 Years|
|SC / ST||21 – 40 Years|
JSSC CGL Selection Process
The selection process for JSSC CGL 2021 is generally divided into two stages.
- Stage 1: Preliminary exam
The JSSC CGL prelims is an online exam in which all the applicants appear. The question paper is available in Hindi and English.
- Stage 2: Main exam
The candidates who are selected after the Prelims are then called for the Main exam. The candidates selected after this stage will then be called for document verification and counseling to assign them their posts.
JSSC CGL Pay Scale & Salary
|Name of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Bureau Officer (सहायक प्रशाखा पदाधिकारी )||Pay Matrix Level – 7, 44900 & 142400/-|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (कनीय सचिवालय सहायक)||Pay Matrix Level – 2, 19900 & 63200/-|
|Block Supply Officer (प्रखंड आपूर्ति पदाधिकारी)||Pay Matrix Level – 6, 35400 & 112400/-|
|Planning Assistant (असिस्टेंट प्लांनिग)||Pay Matrix Level – 5, 29200 & 92300/-|
JSSC CGL Exam Dates 2022
|JSSC CGL Notification Date 2021||23 December 2021|
|Starting Date of Online Registration||15 January 2022|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||14 February 2022|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||16 February 2022|
|Last date of uploading Photograph & Signature||16 February 2022|
|Correction in Application Form||19 February 2022 to 21 February 2022|
|JSSC CGL Admit Card Date 2022||To be announced soon|
|JSSC CGL Exam Date 2022||To be announced soon|
JSSC CGL 2022 Application Fee
The application fee for the JSSC CGL exam is as follows:
|General Category||Rs. 1000 /-|
|SC / ST & Others||Rs. 250 /-|
JSSC CGL 2022 Required Documents
A candidate must have the following documents while applying online for the JSSC CGL exam:
- A document substantiating a candidate’s identification like Adhar Card / Voter ID Card / Driving License.
- Application number from the previously applied form (in case, a candidate is not applying for the exam for the first time).
- All academic certifications from the School Board and University.
- College-level mark sheet.
- Community Certificate (If applicable).
- A “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer (in case, a candidate is employed).
- A photograph of the candidate.
- A document verifying the signature of the candidate.
How to apply online for JSSC CGL Recruitment 2021?
Candidates can follow these steps to fill the JSSC CGL Online Application Form 2021-22:
- Click on the link mentioned below and you will be redirected to the official site directly.
- Click on the Register button
- Register for the JSSC CGL Application by filling Personal Credentials
- Go to Login to continue
- Now fill out all the required details i.e Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, etc.
- Now fill in your educational qualifications and all the degrees you hold.
- After that fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature.
- After filling in all the required details and uploading a photo/signature. You’ll be redirected to the payments page. Pay your fee through Debit/Credit card/E-Challan.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
How to Prepare for JSSC CGL 2021?
- Study the JSSC CGL Syllabus and Exam Pattern carefully.
- Make a study plan and study accordingly.
- Do not follow too many books. Pick one or two and complete them. Do revise them well.
- Solve the JSSC CGL Previous Year Papers and try to give regular Mock Tests. Practicing regularly helps the candidates a lot.
- Give all the sections equal time and energy.
- Maintain a healthy and disciplined life. Believe in yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many vacancies are there for JSSC CGL Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – There are a total of 956 vacancies announced for JSSC CGL.
Q. What is the minimum qualification for JSSC CGL 2021?
Ans. – You must have a graduation degree from any recognized university or Institute in India.
Q. What is the application fee for JSSC CGL 2021-22?
Ans. – The application fee for General Category is Rs. 1000 and for SC / ST & Others is Rs. 250.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for JSSC CGL Application Form 2021?
Ans. – The last date to fill the JSSC CGL Application form 2022 is 14 February 2022.