JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2023: The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has invited online applications for the Jharkhand Excise Constable Recruitment 2023. There are a total of 583 vacancies have been announced for the Excise Constable post.
You can fill out the online application forms from 01st to 30th June 2023. Check out details of the JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2023 in the article given below.
Table of Contents
Jharkhand Excise Constable Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Recruitment||JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2023|
|Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Post Name||Excise Constable|
|Starting Date Of Application||01st June 2023|
|Last Date To Apply Online||30th June 2023|
|Selection Process||PST, Written Exam, and Medical Test|
JSSC Excise Constable Vacancy 2023
Candidates can check the Jharkhand Excise Constable Vacancy 2023 details in the table below:
JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to fulfill the Jharkhand Excise Constable Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the Jharkhand Excise Constable 2023.
Check the educational qualification and age limit required for the JSSC Excise Constable 2023:
- The candidate must be Matric/10th Class Passed from a recognized educational institution.
Check the age limit for the Jharkhand Excise Constable 2023 below:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age for UR/ EWS: 25 Years
- Maximum Age for OBC-I/OBC-II: 27/28 Years
- Maximum Age for Women Candidates: 28 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST Candidates (Men & Women): 30 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Jharkhand Excise Constable Selection Process
The selection process for the Jharkhand Excise Constable includes the following stages:
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
Jharkhand Excise Constable Exam Pattern 2023
|Paper I – Language||120||360|
|Paper II – Regional or Tribal Language||100||300|
|Paper III – General Knowledge||120||360|
- The total time duration for each paper is 2 hours.
- There will be a negative marking in the paper i.e. 1 mark will be deducted.
- The minimum qualifying percentage for each paper is 30%.
Jharkhand Excise Constable Application Fees
Candidates need to pay an online application fee. Check the category-wise Jharkhand Excise Constable Application Fees 2023 below:
Also, Check – Indian Post Office Recruitment Apply For 12828 Posts
Jharkhand Excise Constable Important Dates
Check the list of the important dates for the Jharkhand Excise Constable Recruitment 2023 below:
|Application Start Date||01st June 2023|
|Application Closing Date||30th June 2023|
|Last Date of Payment Application||02nd July 2023|
|Starting date of Online Correction||06th July 2023|
|Last date of Online Correction||08th July 2023|
|Date of Physical Efficiency Test (Tentative)||July to September 2023|
|Date of OMR-Based Written Exam (Tentative)||First Week of November 2023|
Jharkhand Excise Constable Salary
The salary range for the Jharkhand Excise Constable 2023 is Rs. 19,900 to Rs. 63,200/-.
Also, Check – IBPS RRB Notification 2023 PDF Apply For 8600+ Vacancies
How to Apply Online for JSSC Excise Constable 2023?
Candidates will have to follow these steps to apply online for Jharkhand Excise Constable Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website jssc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on “Application Forms (Apply)”.
- Click on JECCE 2023 application link.
- Register and proceed with the application process.
- Fill up the form, pay the fee, and submit.
- Download the form and take a printout for future reference.