Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC Descriptive Paper Exam to test the writing skills of aspirants. KD Campus Descriptive Book PDF By Neetu Singh is available here to download. Many aspirants are searching for SSC Descriptive Book Pdf to practice and prepare for the upcoming descrriptive exams.
About KD Campus: Established in the fond memory of Late K D Singh the father of the Founder and Director of K D Campus, Ms. Neetu Singh, it offers coaching for entrance examination of various competitive examinations like SSC, BANK PO, SSC JE, IBPS SPECIALIST OFFICER, AIRFORCE, SSC (JE), SSC (STATISTICAL INVESTIGATOR), MEDITECH FOUNDATION COURSES, STATE POLICE OFFICER EXAMS, CLAT , LLB ENTRANCE EXAMS.
KD Campus Descriptive Book PDF By Neetu Singh
In this article we are going to share KD Campus Descriptive Book PDF By Neetu Singh Volume 1, 2 and 3. Download all the pdfs and ace your preparation for the SSC Descriptive Exams 2019-20. The Descriptive Book by KD Campus will be important for the students who are preparing for the exams like SSC CGL Tier III, SSC CHSL Tier II Exam and SSC MTS Tier II Exam and other descriptive papers.
Descriptive test of any exam is being conducted to test the writing and descriptive skills of the candidate.The decriptive paper requires detailed answer in English, Hindi or any other language. The main topics of any descriptive exams are Essay writing, Letter Writing, Precis Writing or comprehension.
KD Campus Book PDF
|Article Name||KD Campus Descriptive Book PDF By Neetu Singh|
|Name Of The Organization||KD Campus|
|Useful For||SSC CGL,CHSL,MTS & Other Descriptive Exams|
KD Campus Volume 1: This is the classroom material for SSC (CGL) 2016 Tier III. I hope it will prove to be a guiding light for the SSC (CGL) 2016 aspirants who have burnt their midnight oil and have reached upto this stage. I have included some important articles too in this book that have been picked up from our monthly magazine KD Current Affairs.
KD Campus Volume 2: This is the classroom material for SSC (CGL) 2016 Tier III. I hope it will prove to be a guiding light for the SSC (CGL) 2016 aspirants who have burnt their midnight oil and have reached upto this stage. Our students’ constructive feedback and suggestions are most welcome which have always remained and will remain our guiding light.
KD Campus Volume 3: This is the classroom material for SSC (CGL) 2016 Tier III. I hope it will prove to be a guiding light for the SSC (CGL) 2016 aspirants who have burnt their midnight oil and have reached upto this stage. Our students’ constructive feedback and suggestions are most welcome which have always remained and will remain our guiding light.
Also, Check – SSC CGL Computer Proficiency Test Materials PDF
Topics Covered In KD Campus Descriptive Book
- Essay of Demonetisation Page No- 01 – 02
- Essay on Make In India Page No- 03 – 04
- Essay on Uniform Civil Code Page No- 05 – 06
- Essay on Digital India Page No- 07 – 08
- Essay on Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Page No- 09 – 10
- Essay on Terrorism Page No- 11 – 14
- Essay on Child Labour Page No- 15 – 16
- Essay on Woman Empowerment Page No- 17 – 18
- Article on Politics of Reservation Page No- 19 – 21
- Article on Article-370 (J&K) Page No- 22 – 23
- Article on Disaster Management Page No- 24 – 27
- Article on Pornography Page No- 28 – 30
- Article on Net Neutrality Page No- 31 – 33
- Article on Subsidy Page No- 34 – 36
- Article on Freedom of Speech Page No- 37 – 39
- Article on Black Money Page No- 40 – 41
- Article on GST Bill Page No- 42 – 44
- Letter Writing Page No- 45 – 55
- Seeking Vote On Caste & Religion, Unconstitutional
- Use and Misuse Of Social Media
- Cyber Crime
- Letter: You are Rahul Singh living in Park Street, Kolkata. You have been facing the menace caused by stray cattle in your locality. Write a letter to the concerned authorities drawing their attention towards problem.
- Letter: Write a letter to the election commission lodging a complaint against Mr. XYZ of ABC party who has flouted not only the directions of the election commission but also the Supreme Court’s ruling prohibiting candidates from seeking votes on the ground of castes and religions.
• Surgical strike 01 – 02
• One rank, one pension 03 – 04
• India’s feat in science and Technology 05 – 05
• Social and religious practices versus legal system of India 06 – 07
• China-Potential threat to India 08 – 08
• Cashless India 09 – 09
• Skill India 10 – 11
- Letter Writing :
•Most suitable starting of different types of letters – 12
•Write a letter to the Defence Minister raising the issue of the poor quality of food served to the army – 13 – 14
•Write a letter to Railway Ministry expressing your concern about the sabotage attempts on the railway tracks. – 15
•Write a letter to your friend about your recent trip to Goa with your family. – 16
•Write a letter to your employees informing them about a workshop. – 17
- Precis – 18 – 19
KD Campus Descriptive Book PDF In Hindi
We have already shared some useful SSC Descriptive Paper Study Materials In Hindi PDF. Now we are attaching some Important Essay and Letter Topics in Hindi with pdf.
- औपचारिक पत्र
- संपादकीय पत्र
- सरकारी पत्र
- कार्यालयी पत्र
- औपचारिक पत्र-2
- व्यावसायिक पत्र
- आवेदन पत्र या प्रार्थना-पत्र
- व्यावसायिक पत्र
- अनौपचारिक पत्र
12. मेक इन इंडिया
13. समावेशी विकास
15. बेटी बचाओ बेटी पढ़ाओ
17. जन धन योजना
18. नीति आयोग
19. वस्तु एवं सेवा कर (GST)
20. भारत की विदेश नीति
21. बाल श्रम
22. डिजिटल इंडिया
SSC Descriptive KD Campus Notes PDF
|KD Campus Volume 1 PDF||Download|
|KD Campus Volume 2 PDF||Download|
|KD Campus Volume 3 PDF||Download|
|KD Campus Hindi Descriptive Book PDF||Download|
|SSC Descriptive Paper Study Materials PDF||Download
|SSC MTS Tier 2 Descriptive Question Paper PDF||Download
|Most Expected Essay & Letter Writing Topics For SSC MTS Descriptive||Download
|SSC MTS Descriptive Original Checked Copy PDF||Download|