Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021-22 Check Detailed Guide: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has released the KV Admission Forms 2021-22 at the official website of KVS – kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in on 1st April 2021. The KVS Online Admission 2021 is scheduled to begin at 10 am on April 1, 2021, and conclude on April 19, 2021, at 7 pm.
The first provisional list will be out on April 23, 2021. Based on the seat availability, the subsequent provisional list will be released on April 30 and May 5, 2021, respectively. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding KVS Admission 2021-22. Read on to find out more.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021-22: Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Purpose||Admission In Class 1 to 11|
|Board Affiliation||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021-22 for Class 1 (Application Mode)||Online|
|Application Mode (Other Classes)||Offline|
KVS Admission 2021-22: Important Dates
|Name of the Event||Date|
|The admission notification released on||Fourth week of March 2021|
|The admission process begins on||01 April 2021 at 10 am|
|Last date to register online||19 April 2021 at 7 pm|
|The first provisional merit list will be declared on||23 April 2021|
|Second provisional merit list to be released on||30 April 2021|
|Third provisional merit list to be declared on||05 May 2021|
The KV Admission 2021 details for other classes can be obtained from the official website or from the KVS Admission Schedule 2021-2022. The website of KVS is kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in.
KVS Online Admission for Class 1
The official Android Mobile App for KVS Online Admission for Class I for the academic year 2021-2022 and instructions for downloading and installing the App will be available at https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/apps and also on Google Play Store.
KV Online Admission for Class 2
KVS Registration for Class II and above will be invited on the basis of availability of seats from 08.04.2021, 8:00 am to 15.04.2021 till 4:00 pm in offline mode.
KVS Online Admission for Class 11
For Class XI, Registration forms may be downloaded from Vidyalaya Website as per the schedule for admission 2021-2022 available on KVS (HQ) Website (https://kvsangathan.nic.in)
KV Admission Eligibility Criteria
A Child must be at least 5 years old as of 31st March in the academic year in which admission is sought for Class I. (Child born on 1st April should also be considered.) The maximum age limit is 7 years for class-1 admissions.
There are five categories of seats in Kendriya Vidyalaya:
- The Central Govt employees ward gets the first preference.
- Children of Army and Ex-Army gets second preference.
- Government employees’ children get a third preference.
- Single girl child gets the fourth preference.
- Children of private or self-employed personnel get fifth/last preference.
Who is Eligible for Admissions in KVs?
Admissions in Kendriya Vidyalayas are not restricted to Central Govt. employees and are open to all, only certain priorities have been laid down for different categories to regulate the admissions.
Documents Required For KV Admissions 2021
- A valid mobile number with an Indian SIM card,
- A valid email address,
- A digital photograph or scanned photograph of the child seeking admission (JPEG file of size at most 256KB),
- A scanned copy of the child’s birth certificate (JPEG or PDF file of size at most 256KB),
- Details of government certificate in case you are applying under the economically weak section,
- Transfer details of parent/grandparent whose service credentials will be used in the application.
How To Register For Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Admissions?
Parents can follow the below-mentioned step-by-step procedure to register for KV Class 1 admissions:
Stage 1: Registration
- 1st Step: Visit the Official Website of KVS Admissions 2021-22: kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in.
- 2nd Step: Click on “Click here to register”.
- 3rd Step: Read all the instructions carefully and click on the checkbox stating “I have carefully gone through all sections and sub-sections…” at the end. Then click on the “Proceed” button.
- 4th Step: In the New Registration Page, enter all the details such as First Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number, Captcha Code, and click on “Register”.
- 5th Step: Now enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and the Captcha code.
- 6th Step: The registration details like Name of the Child, Login code, Date of Birth, and Registered mobile number are generated. Keep the ID safe. Take a printout of the registration details for further references.
Stage 2: Login and Enter the Basic Information
- 1st Step: Now log in to the official website (or) click on “To log in to the portal click here” on the same page.
- 2nd Step: In the new login window, enter the details such as Login code, Date of birth, mobile number, and captcha code and click on “Login”.
- 3rd Step: Fill up the Basic Information of the student like Gender, Category, and Blood group, then click on the “Next” button.
Stage 3: Parent Details
- 1st Step: In the Parents Details section, enter Mother’s and Father’s details such as Name, Nationality, Country, State, Address, Pincode, Occupation, etc., and click on “Next”.
Stage 4: Choice of Schools
- 1st Step: Now select 3 choices of state and schools by clicking on “Choose State of School 1, 2 & 3” and “Select School 1, 2 & 3”
- 2nd Step: Next “Choose Service Priority Category” and click on the “Next” button.
Stage 5: Upload Documents
- 1st Step: In this section, upload documents of “Proof of Date of Birth of Child” and “Passport size photo of the child” and click on the “Next” button.
- Note: Files/Documents uploaded must be in “.pdf” and “.jpg” only. The maximum size of the file should be 256 KB.
Stage 6: Declaration
- Lastly, fill in the declaration and click on the “Submit” button.
Things to keep in mind while choosing school preferences:
- Since Kendriya Vidyalayas are located at places with varied density of population, they have been categorised as follows for determining the limits of the neighbourhood, for purposes of determining eligibility for admission in the RTE category:
- Major cities and urban areas (all-district Headquarters & metros): 5 km radius from Vidyalaya
- Places and areas other than included in above: 8 km radius from Vidyalaya
For a Vidyalaya in an urban region, their options are
- Less than or equal to 5 km
- More than 5 km
For Vidyalaya in a rural region, the options are
- Less than or equal to 8 km
- More than 8 km
KVS Online Admission Guidelines 2021-22
Before filling the admission form, you must be aware of the new admission guidelines. These guidelines must be followed by the new as well as existing candidates. Following are the key points mentioned:
- Admission for Class 1 would be conducted through an online draw of lots.
- Admissions from Class 2 to 8 would be done on a priority basis. This means, in case the applications exceed the number of seats, the lottery system would be followed.
- Class 9 Admissions will be made on the basis of an entrance exam and
- Admission to Class 11 would be done on the basis of Class 10 marks of the candidates.
- Admission of fresh students to Class 10 and Class 12 are subject to availability.
KVS Reservation Criteria
Below is the reservation criteria for different categories:
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Schedules Caste (SC)||15%|
|Differently Abled Candidates||3%|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||25%|
How To Check Kendriya Vidyalaya Application Status?
KVS will conduct lotteries to select the applications for various admission categories. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to check the status of your application:
- Visit the KVS online admissions portal – kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on “Check Application Status”.
- A new page will open. Now, enter your login code, date of birth of your child, mobile number, and captcha code.
- Click on “Login”.
- The status of your application will be displayed on the screen.
KVS Admission 2021-22 Class 1-12: Contact Details
In case of any query, parents and students can contact KVS directly:
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,
18, Industrial Area,
Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
New Delhi- 110016
Phone No.- 011-26858570, 26512579
Email- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where to apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021-22?
Ans. – The online applications for admission are required to be submitted on the designated admission portal – kvsonlineadmission.in.
Q. Is KVS admission started?
Ans. – Yes, the KVS admission dates are announced. You can apply from 1st April 2021.
Q. How do I apply online for Kendriya Vidyalaya?
Ans. – Eligible Candidates may Enroll for KVS Online Admission 2020 on the Official Website (kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in) & Android Mobile Application.
Q. What is the last date to apply for KVS Admission 2021?
Ans. – The last date to apply online is 19 April 2021.