KSP Recruitment 2020 Released Apply Online For 6,686 Posts: Karnataka State Police has released the official notification for KSP Recruitment 2020. Karnataka State Police has invited applications for 4,014 Armed Police Constable (only men), Civil Police Constable (men and women) and 2,672 Police Constable & Bandsmen posts.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2020 in online mode. In this article we are going to share complete details about Karnataka Police Recruitment 2020 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Karnataka Police Recruitment 2020?
KSP Recruitment 2020 Released Apply Online For 6,686 Posts
|Article Name||KSP Recruitment 2020 Released Apply Online For 4000+ Posts|
|Name Of The Recruitment||Karnataka Police Recruitment 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Karnataka Sate Police|
|Name Of Post||
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|KSP Recruitment Application Date 2020||20th May 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||22nd June 2020|
|Salary||Rs 21000/ Month|
Karnataka Police Recruitment 2020
About Karnataka State Police – The Karnataka State Police Department is the law enforcement agency for the Indian state of Karnataka. The department is headed by the Director General of Police.
A total of 6,686 vacancies are available out of which 2007 vacancies are for Civil Police Constable (Men and Women), 1005 for Armed Police Constable (Men-Kalyan Karnatka), 558 for Police Constable (Civil- Men and Women), 444 for Armed Police Constable (CAR/DAR -Men) and 2672 Police Constable & Bandsmen.
KSP Constable Application has been started on 20th May 2020. The last date of submitting application is 22nd June 2020. However, the last date of fee submission is 25th June 2020.
You can apply for Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment on official website rec20.ksp-online.in. Before applying for the posts, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the required educational qualification.
- Also, Check – Tour Of Duty Indian Army Recruitment 2020
KSP Vacancy 2020 Details
Here we have mentioned the post and category wise vacancy details of Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2020 for various posts:
Total Posts – 6,686 Posts
Armed Police Constable (Men) (CAR/DAR) (Kalyana-Karnakata) Recruitment-2019-20 ( Only Men) – 444 Posts
- HK – 368 Posts
- Non HK – 76 Posts
Armed Police Constable (Men) (CAR/DAR)-2020 – 1005 Posts
- Men HK – 1005 Posts
Police Constable (Civil)(Men & Women) (Kalyana-Karnakata) Recruitment 2019-20 – 558 Posts
- Male HK – 313 Posts
- Female HK – 104 Posts
- Male Non HK – 101 Posts
- Women Non HK – 40 Posts
Karnataka Civil Police Constable ( Men & Women) 2020 – 2007 Posts
- Male Non HK – 1510 Posts
- Women Non HK – 497 Posts
Karnataka Police Constable & Bandsmen Recruitment 2020 – 2672 Posts
- Special Reserve Police Constable – 2420 Posts
- Karnataka Police Bandsmen – 252 Posts
KSP Police Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Armed Police Constable – SSLC- CBSE, SSLC-ICSE, SSLC-SSC, SSLC- STATE BOARD, SSLC- EQUIVALENT,SSLC-KOS,SSLC- NIOS (National Institute of Open School).
- Civil Police Constable – PUC, 12th STD ( 12th Std-CBSE, 12TH Std-ICSE, 12TH Std-SSE) or equivalent.
- Karnataka Police Constable & Bandsmen – SSLC- CBSE, SSLC-ICSE, SSLC-SSC, SSLC- STATE BOARD, SSLC- EQUIVALENT,SSLC-KOS,SSLC- NIOS(National Institute of Open School).
KSP Age Limit
Armed Police Constable
- GM – 18 to 25 Years
- SC,ST,CAT-01, 2A,2B,3A & 3B – 18 to 27 Years
- Tribal – 18 to 30 Years
Civil Police Constable
- GM – 19 to 25 Years
- SC,ST,CAT-01, 2A,2B,3A & 3B – 19 to 27 Years
- Tribal – 19 to 30 Years
SRPC (KSRP) (Men) (Bandsmen)
- GM – 18 to 25 Years
- SC,ST,CAT-01, 2A,2B,3A & 3B – 18 to 30 Years
- Tribal – 18 to 30 Years
Tribal means – Candidates belonging to any of the tribal communities of Siddis, Jenukuruba, Kadukuruba, Yerava, Soliga, Kudiya, Gowdlu, Hasalaru, Malaikudiya, and Koraga, in the forests of Uttara kannada-Karwara, Dakshina kannada-Mangalore, Udupi, Chickmagalur, Shimoga, Kodagu, Chamarajanagara and Mysore.
- Also, Read – How To Download Aarogya Setu App For Jio Phone?
KSP Selection Process
The selection for Karnataka Police Constable will be done on the basis of following tests
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Endurance Test
KSP Pay Scale
- Pay Scale for SRPC post is Rs. 15,000 – Rs. 20,000 per month.
KSP Recruiment Application Fee
- GM & OBC (2A, 2B, 3A,3B) – Rs. 250
- SC,ST,CAT-01 & TRIBAL – Rs. 100
How To Apply Online For Karnataka Police Recruitment 2020?
Follow these steps for Karnataka Police Recruitment Online Application 2020:
- Candidates can visit the official portal of Karnataka State Police Recruitment i.e www.rec20.ksp-online.in.
- On the Home Page, Scroll down to the Posts section.
- Now click on the link for “KSP SRPC & Bandsmen Registration“.
- Fill the complete required Information and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fees online via net banking, Credit Card, Debit Card.
- Your application is now successfully registered.
- Take a print out of form and save It for future purpose.
|Starting Date of KSP Constable Online Application||20th May 2020|
|Last Date for Submitting KSP Constable Online Application||22nd June 2020|
|Last Date of Application Fee Submission||25th June 2020|
|KSP Recruitment Admit Card Date 2020||To be announced soon|
|KSP Recruitment Exam Date 2020||To be announced soon|
|KSP Recruitment Notification 2020 PDF||Download PDF|
|KSP Recruitment Online Apply Link 2020||Check Here|
|KSP Official Site||Link|
|KSP Previous Year Papers PDF||Download PDF|
Latest Current Affairs 2020 For Competitive Exams PDF
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment FAQs
What is the full form of KSP?
Ans. – KSP stands for Karnataka State Police.
How many vacancies are there in KSP?
Ans. – There are totally 6686 vacancies alloted for KSP. KSP will conduct exams/interview to fill the vacancies.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for KSP?
Ans. – Candidates must have completed their 10th 0r 12th from any recognized board or university.
What is the application fee of KSP Recruitment?
Ans. – The fee structure for KSP Police Recruitment Charge of Rs. 100 will be applicable for SC/ST/Cat-I/Tribal Candidates & Rs. 250 for General and OBC (2A, 2B, 3A & 3B) Candidates.