Today we are going to share Last Minute Preparation Tips For RRB Group D Exams 2018.The first thing you need to do is go through the RRB Group D exam pattern and syllabus. Otherwise, you can’t create a proper plan of how to go about your preparation.
The RRB Group D is a two-tier exam. The first stage of the recruitment process, as mentioned above, is the Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidates who clear this stage will be called for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET). In order to ensure you get selected, you must score as high as possible in the Computer Based Test (CBT).
The CBT has four sections which are as follows:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Science
- General Awareness and Current Affairs
Exam Stocks provides you latest government jobs updates & best chosen study material like static Gk & current affairs which are likely to be asked in the upcoming exams. In addition to this here you can get daily study materials like topic wise general awareness & general knowledge notes, Quantitative Aptitude eBooks, Reasoning and English eBooks
- Quant Tips: Go through Quant formulae notes that you might have prepared previously. On the exam day, start with easy topics like Average, Percentage, Profit and Loss etc. Keep difficult topics like statistics for the last.
- Reasoning Tips: Practice Questions from topics like Classification, Analogy, Distance and Directions etc first. Practice as many tests you can in these last few days to improve your speed and accuracy.
- General Science Tips: Revise all concepts from NCERT 9,10 textbooks of General Science. Revise scientific names, equations and formulae and solve as many questions you can. Have a look on our Most Expected Science One Liners For RRB GROUP D.
- GK Tips: For Current Affairs, thoroughly read LAST 6 MONTHS CURRENT AFFAIRS. Revise news from Economy, Budget, Politics, Science and Technology. Read Books and Authors, Countries and Capitals etc. Go through your GK notes and make the most of it in these last few days.
- Fix the Weak Links: During your preparation, you might have identified your weak areas. Spend more time on your weak areas. Practice more topic tests or sectional tests to improve your hold over these topics.
- Don’t Learn New Things: These 7 days should be solely dedicated for revision and improving weak areas. You shouldn’t waste your time in learning new things in these days; it will leave you confused. Instead, spend time in revising already learnt topics.
- Practice Tests: Build your exam attempt strategy. Solve RRB Group D previous year papers. Identify your strong and weak areas so that you can work on the easy topics that you are strong at first in the exam and then move to the lengthy and difficult ones. Maintain a balance between speed and accuracy. You should also attempt RRB GROUP D OFFICIAL MOCK TEST.
ALSO CHECK – RAILWAY ALP 2018 QUESTION PAPER WITH ANSWER KEY PDF
Click Here TO JOIN OUR RAILWAY PREPARATION GROUP ON TELEGRAM