LNMU Online Admission 2020 UG (B.A, B.SC, & B.COM) Application: Lalit Narayan Mithila University has released the official notification for admission in Undergraduate courses on 01st October 2020. Registration can be done online through the official website of LNMU.
Students who have completed their 10+2 can apply for LNMU UG Part 1 Admission 2020. Check complete details like application form, courses, eligibility criteria, Important dates, contact details and application process of LNMU Admission 2020 in B.A, B.SC, & B.COM from here.
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
LNMU Online Admission 2020: Overview
|Article Name||LNMU Online Admission 2020 UG (B.A, B.SC, & B.COM) Application|
|Name Of The University||Lalit Narayan Mithila University|
|Courses Offered||B.A, B.SC, & B.COM|
|Eligibility||10+2 or equivalent degree|
|Starting Date Of Online Admission||01st October 2020|
|Last Date Of Online Application||16th October 2020|
|Admission Form||Available Now|
LNMU Part 1 Online Admission 2020
LNMU has invited online applications for LNMU UG BA, B.Sc, B.Com Admission 2020 for session 2020-23. LNMU offers B.A, B.Com, B.Sc. programs at UG level. It also offers a number of programs at PG and Doctorate levels along with the Diploma programs in various specializations. Students must note that all of these courses are offered in LNMU Affiliated Colleges.
Candidates who wish to apply can fill the application form online. University will not release the admission form in offline mode. The selection of candidates is based on the LNMU Admission List (Merit list) which is prepared by the university.
- Also, Check – LNMU Part 3 Exam Date 2020 & Exam Programme PDF
LNMU UG Courses
|BA||English, Hindi, Bengali, Maithili, Oriya, Urdu, Library and Information Science, Economics, Geography, History, Mathematics, Music, Philosophy, Political Science, Sociology.|
|B.Sc.||Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Zoology.|
|B.Com||Economics, Money and Financial System, Banking, Accounts, Statistics, Insurance, Accountancy, Business Organization, Commercial Accounting.|
LNMU Admission 2020: Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Application Process||01 October 2020|
|Last Date for Online Admission||16 October 2020|
|Publication of 1st Provisional List||21 October 2020|
|Online submission of objections against provisional list, if any||22 to 23 October 2020|
|Publication of first selection list||27 October 2020|
|Admission at concerned college counter on Ist list||28 October- 5 November 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||6 November 2020|
Eligibility Criteria For LNMU Graduation Admission
Minimum requirements for the students who have passed the qualifying examinations (+2) and are seeking admission in colleges to various programmes/courses are summarized below.
Students have to fulfill following eligibility criteria set by university:
- BA Honours: The candidates seeking admission in this UG course must have qualified 10+2 from a recognized board with 45% marks. If you have done +2 with science and commerce, then it’s just to score 45% marks in aggregate.
- B. Sc. Honours: For the applicant’s stream, the minimum required marks is 45%.
BA General: Applicant must have qualified 10+2 from recognized education board.
- B. Com Honours: In 10+2, the candidate must have scored 45% marks with commerce stream. For the students from the science and art stream, the minimum required marks are 50%.
- B. Com General: Admission seeker must have qualified 10+2, and if the applicant is from arts stream in 10+2, then the required marks are 45% minimum.
B. Sc General: Must have a qualified +2 examination.
CBSE marks in aggregate will be counted on the basis of marks obtained in one language paper and three best optional/elective papers.
- Also, Check – Bihar Integrated B.Ed Admission 2020 Apply Online
Required Documents For LNMU Admission
The candidates must produce the following documents at the time of admission:
- Class XII Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate/Original Certificate
- Character Certificate from Head of the institution last attended.
- Caste and Domicile Certificate wherever applicable (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) by a competent authority.
- Income and Asset Certificate for Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate from school/college as well as Migration
- Certificate from Board/University as applicable.
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs
- Admit card (Original) of Intermediate/+2 Exam
- Any other Document Required by the University/College
The applicants shall submit the above-mentioned documents in original along with two sets of self-attested photocopies.
- Also, Check – Bihar Graduation Admission 2020 Online Form Apply OFSS
How to apply online for LNMU UG Admission 2020?
Candidates can follow these steps to fill their LNMU Online Admission Application Form 2020:
- To make online application candidates are required to visit the URL: http://lnmu.ac.in.
- As a first time user, applicants shall have to create the user account by clicking on the “Registration For New User” link. It will open the “Create User” Page.
- Under the “Create User” page, all fields are mandatory to be filled in indicated by an asterisk (*) adjacent to the name of the field.
- The applicant must also ensure that the email-id and password is kept handy and safely for all the future correspondence/reference regarding admission process.
- Enter your exact name as mentioned in +2 Board Certificate.
- For confirmation an OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Fill that OTP to confirm creation of the new user account.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature, when required, and proceed to fill the Form.
- After completing the “Create User” Page, click “Sign Up” button given at the bottom of the Page.
- The entire online application process is divided into five tabs (sections/pages) and applicant needs to enter details in each of the sections correctly.
- After completing this process ‘Preview‘ your application and make sure that all required fields have been entered correctly.
- If satisfied by observing the preview confirm the OTP and After that take a printout of the preview and upload it.
- After uploading the printout make online payment.
- Also, Read – LNMU Part 2 Exam Schedule 2020 & Center List PDF
LNMU Helpline & Contact Details
Lalit Narayan Mithila University
For any Query, please contact on helpline no: +91 9934061719
(For UG Admission 2019), 9661073322 (Time: between 10 AM to 6 PM)
Phone: 085445 13262
- Also, Check – LNMU Part 1 Online Exam Form 2020 Fillup Date And Fee
|LNMU UG Admission 2020 Notice PDF||Download PDF|
|LNMU Admission Link 2020||Apply Here|
|LNMU Official Site||Visit Here|
|LNMU Previous Year Papers PDF||Download PDF|