MP High Court Class IV Online Form 2021- Madhya Pradesh High Court has given an opportunity for all the job seekers and published notification for the recruitment of Class IV (Driver, Mentor / Watchman / Water Carrier, Mali & Sweeper) Vacancy.
Interested and eligible candidates in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria are advised to .read this article carefully and apply online before the last date.
In this article, we are going to provide you some important information regarding this article such as age limit, eligibility criteria, selection process, and important dates.
MP High Court Class IV Recruitment Overview
The recruitment board of the Madhya Pradesh High Court has released the MPHC Group D Recruitment 2021 notification to hire eligible and efficient candidates. For 708 Driver, Peon, Watchman, Waterman, and Gardener & Sweeper posts this MP High Court 4th Class Vacancy 2021 notification has now out on the official website.
|Name of recruitment||MP High Court Class IV Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Name of posts||(Driver, Mentor / Watchman / Water Carrier, Mali & Sweeper)|
|Number of posts||708|
|Job Type||State Level|
|Name of State||Madhya Pradesh|
MP High Court Class IV Form Important Dates
- Starting Date for Online Apply is 09-11-2021 (12:00 pm)
- The Last Date for Apply Online is 24-11-2021 (11:55 pm)
- For UR candidates: Rs.216.70/- (Application fee 100+ Charges 116.70)
- For Reserved Category (MP State candidates): Rs.116.70/- (Application fee 0+ Charges 116.70)
- The Payment Mode for this form will be Online
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
- Minimum Age required: 18 Years
- Maximum Age required: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules. Read official notification for more details.
MP High Court Class IV Vacancy Details
|Name of posts||Total posts|
|Mentor / Watchman / Water Carrier||475|
MP High Court Class IV Post Wise Qualification
|Name of posts||Qualification|
|Mentor / Watchman / Water Carrier||8th Class|
The officials will shortlist the candidates for this MP High Court 4th Class Vacancy 2021 by conducting the interview for 30 marks that means the selection process will be done through interview.
To know about the salary details of this MP High Court Class IV Recruitment 2021, please refer to the official notifications which have been provided below and are also available on the official website of Madhya Pradesh high court.
Fill MP HIGH COURT GROUP D Form 2021
- First, go to the official site of the mphc.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the Recruitment/Result option.
- Click on the advertisement of the MP High Court Group D Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- Then fill the form carefully and attach the required documents such as photo and signature.
- Pay the Application fee if required.
- Submit your application form
- Collect the hard copy for further reference.
- Apply Online- Available on 09-11-2021
- Notification- Click Here
- Official Website- Click Here
You can also check
5000+ Computer Question And Answers PDF For All Exams
1500+ History Question And Answer PDF
Last 6 Months Current Affairs PDF 2021 Free Download
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the starting date to apply for the MP High Court Class IV post?
Ans. The application process for the MP High Court Class IV starts on November 09, 2021.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for MP High Court Class IV posts 2021?
Ans. Candidates can apply online for this post before 24 November 2021.
Q. What is the interview date of the MP High Court Class IV 2021?
Ans. The MP High will announce the interview date soon.
Q. What is the minimum qualification required for this recruitment?
Ans. The minimum eligibility criteria to appear for the recruitment process is that the candidates should pass the matriculation.
Q. What is the age limit for the MP High Court Class IV recruitment 2021?
Ans. Candidates between the age of 18 to 40 years can fill the application form for the MP High Court Class IV.
1 thought on “MP High Court Class IV Online Form 2021- Check official notification here”
What is the monthly salary of above post.?