Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has released an online notification for the recruitment of Medical Officers (MO) in the Department of Public Health and Family Welfare, Madhya Pradesh. There are a total of 576 vacancies to be filled through MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on its Official Website @mppsc.nic.in against Advt. No. 04/2021. Go through the given article to know about vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, important dates, application fee, and how to apply online for MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021?
Table of Contents
MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name Of The Recruitment||MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021|
|Name Of The Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Post Name||Medical Officers (MO)|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Starting Date Of Online Application||24th June 2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online||23rd July 2021|
MPPSC MO Vacancy Details
Category wise vacancy details for MPPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2021 are mentioned in the table given below:
- Also, Check – Rajasthan CET 2021 RSMSSB Common Eligibility Test 2021
MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the posts of MO a candidate must go through the eligibility conditions and make sure he/she fulfills them with respect to Educational Qualification as well as age limit. Given below:
Candidates should possess MBBS or equivalent qualifications from Indian Medical Council.
Age Limit (as on 1st January 2022)
The age should be between 21- 40 years. Age relaxations are given for the reserved categories.
Also, Check – UKSSSC Jail Guard Online Form 2021
MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|MPPSC MO Notification Date||14th June 2021|
|Online Registration Starts On||24th June 2021|
|Last Date of Registration||23rd July 2021|
|Last Date of Hard Copy Submission||05th August 2021|
|Date of Form Correction||01st July 2021 to 25th July 2021|
|Exam Dates||To be notified|
MPPSC MO Application Fee
- General, other states – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST of MP – Rs. 250/-
How To Apply Online For MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021?
Candidates can follow these steps to apply online for MPPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2021:
- Click on the link that is given below on this site or visit the official website.
- The first step is to register by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button corresponding to the post you want to apply for.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password.
- Upon logging in with their User-ID and password, the candidates will be required to fill up the personal, educational qualification details, and other details.
- After that upload your photograph and Signature.
- Pay the required Application Fee.
- After furnishing the details, and uploading the necessary documents the candidates shall submit the application form online.
- Save and take a printout of the application form for future purposes.
MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF
MPPSC has released the official MPPSC MO Notification 2021 PDF as Advt. No. 04/2021 on Its official website on 24 June 2021. Candidates who are going to apply should download and read the official notification pdf.
You can download the Madhya Pradesh Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF from the link given below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many total vacancies are there for MPPSC MO Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – There are a total of 576 vacancies for Medical Officers Posts.
Q. What are the eligibility criteria for MPPSC Medical Officer Job?
Ans. – Candidates should possess MBBS or equivalent qualifications from Indian Medical Council.
Q. What is the age limit for Madhya Pradesh Medical Officer Post?
Ans. – Candidates between the age group of 21 to 40 years are eligible to apply. Age relaxation is applied as per government rules.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for MPPSC Medical Officer 2021?
Ans. – The last date to apply online is 23 July 2021.