NCERT Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 266 Vacancies: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has released an official notification for NCERT Recruitment 2020. NCERT has invited online applications for 266 Teaching and other vacancies.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these posts through the official website before 03rd August 2020. Here we are sharing complete details about the NCERT recruitment like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, pay scale, application fee, selection process and how to apply online for NCERT Recruitment 2020?
Table of Contents
NCERT Recruitment 2020: Overview
|Article Name||NCERT Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 266 Vacancies|
|Name Of The Recruitment||NCERT Recruitment 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Across India|
|Starting date of online application||29th June 2020|
|Last date to apply online||03rd August 2020|
NCERT Vacancy 2020 Details
The total no. of vacancies for the NCERT Teaching Recruitment is 266. Here is the post wise vacancy distribution:
NCERT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
Postgraduation in relevant field and Ph.D in relevant field
A Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed.At least ten years as Librarian at any level in University Library or ten years of teaching as Assistant/Associate Professor in Library Science or ten years of experience as college librarian
- Assistant Librarian
A Master’s Degree in Library Science, Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree, with at least 55% marks. A consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of Library. NET in the concerned subject.
NCERT Academic Recruitment Pay Scale & Salary
- Professor/Librarian: Academic level 14 with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 1,44,200/-
(Pre-revised scale of pay : Rs.37,400-67,000 with AGP-10,000)
- Associate Professor: Academic level 13A with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 1,31,400/-
(Pre-revised scale of pay : Rs.37,400-67,000 with AGP-9,000)
- Assistant Professor/Assistant Librarian: Academic level 10 with rationalized entry pay of
Rs.57,700/-(Pre-revised scale of pay : Rs.15,600-39,100 with AGP-6,000)
NCERT 2020 Recruitment Selection Process
- The selection process for the 266 NCERT Recruitment on various academic positions will be done through direct recruitment through interviews for its constituent units all over India.
- These posts are transferable amongst the constituent units of the Council located in Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Mysore and Shillong & New Delhi.
NCERT Teaching Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- UR (Male)/OBC (Male)/EWS (Male): Rs 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women: Exempted
Payment will be done through online payment modes. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How To Apply For NCERT Teaching Recruitment 2020?
Candidates can fill the NCERT Recruitment Online Application Form 2020 by following these steps:
- Click on the link that is given below to apply for NCERT Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, Assistant Librarian, and Librarian post 2020.
- New candidates will first have to register themselves.
- After succesful registration, they can log in and complete the applciataion form.
- Log in with the registration no. and password.
- Fill in your personal details, educational qualification, and other details.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee (if required)
- Take a printout of the application form for future purposes.
- Valid e-mail Id.
- Active mobile number.
- Recent/latest colour passport size photograph.
- Applicant’s signature.
- and all the relevant documents.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she should submit separate application online along with the requisite fee for each post applied for.
- All the online applications should be completed in all respects.
- Only one application for individual post from one applicant will be accepted.
- The candidates for the posts advertised have to keep a set of application with documents duly photocopied with him/her for record and the same to be produced at the time of verification of document/ interview, if shortlisted.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms.
- Candidate in their own interest are advised to remain updated with the selection / recruitment process by visiting our website www.ncert.nic.in regularly for any further nstruction/information.
- In case of any query related to applying online, you may contact over telephone number 011-26592153/207 and 01126592187. You may also send the same to email id i.e. [email protected] .
|NCERT Recruitment Notification 2020 PDF||Download|
|NCERT Recruitment 2020 Apply Link||Apply Here|
|Official Site||Visit Here|
Latest Recruitments 2020
- IBPS RRB 2020 Notification PDF Out Vacancies, Exam Dates
- SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- BHU Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 479 Vacancies
- CSBC Bihar Police Lady Constable Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- SBI SO Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 400+ Vacancies
- SSC CPO Recruitment 2020 Released Apply Online
- Bihar Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 94,000 Posts
- AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2020 Released Apply Online
- Indian Post GDS Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 7428 Posts
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I apply For NCERT Recruitment 2020?
Ans. – You can apply from 29th June to 3rd August 2020, 5 PM for NCERT Recruitment 2020.
What are the posts for which I can apply for in NCERT Teaching Recruitment 2020?
Ans. – You can apply for the post of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, Assistant Librarian, and Librarian in NCERT Recruitment 2020.
What is the selection process for NCERT Recruitment?
Ans. – The candidates will be selected on the basis of an Interview for NCERT Teaching Recruitment.
What is the application fee for NCERT 2020 Recruitment?
Ans. – The UR/OBC/EWS have to pay Rs 1000/- while SC/ST/Female are exempted from paying the application fee for NCERT Recruitment 2020.