Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has released an official notification for the recruitment of Apprentice posts on its official website @nclcl.in. There are a total of 1,500 slots announced for Fitter, Welder, Electrician, Motor Mechanics posts. NCL is a Mini Ratna Company headquartered at Singrauli, Madhya Pradesh, and is a subsidiary of Coal India.
The online application will be active from 10th June 2021 to 09th July 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details related to the recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, steps to apply, notification, salary structure, and more in this post.
NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name Of The Recruitment||Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Recruitment 2021|
|Name Of The Organization||Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)|
|Post Name||Apprentice (Welder, Fitter, Electrician, Motor Mechanics)|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Notification Release Date||10th June 2021|
|Closing Date Of Application||09th July 2021|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh & Madhya Pradesh|
NCL Apprentice Vacancy Details
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||100 Posts|
|Motor Mechanic||100 Posts|
Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification (as on 30/06/2021)
- Welder (Gas& Elect) – 8th & ITI Passed in Welder trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- Electrician – 10th & ITI Passed in Electrician Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- Fitter – 10th & ITI Passed in Fitter Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- Motor Mechanic – 10th & ITI Passed in Motor Mechanic Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- For All Trades – The qualification prescribed shall be from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only as a full time, regular course in relevant trade with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC candidates and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
Note: The candidate must possess the prescribed qualification, age etc. as on 30 June 2021.
- Also, Check – IBPS RRB Apply Online 2021: Download Notification
Age Limit (as on 30/06/2021)
- The candidate should fall in the age group of 16 to 24 years to be eligible to apply for NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
NCL Apprentice Selection Process
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit only.
NCL Apprentice Pay Scale
- Candidates for NCL Jobs will get a Stipend of Rs. 5700/- per month (as mentioned in the official notification Pdf).
NCL Apprentice 2021: Important Dates
|NCL Notification 2021 Issued Date||10th June 2021|
|NCL Apprentices Recruitment 2021 Application Begins from||10th June 2021|
|Last Date for NCL Apprentices Recruitment 2021 Apply Online||09th July 2021|
|Last Date To Pay Exam Fee||09th July 2021|
|Declaration of Merit List||To Be Notified Soon|
|Verification of Certificates||To Be Notified Soon|
How to apply for NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in two stages as follow:
- At first, visit the website www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Candidates are required to register on the portal by completing the apprentice candidate profile by uploading all the related qualifications and other details.
- Note down the Registration Number.
- After online registration on Portal, apply for Apprenticeship training at NCL by searching establishment Northern Coalfields Limited (Establishment Registration no. E01162300007), Singrauli M.P against eligible trade on the online portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Visit the NCL website i.e. www.nclcil.in and Click on On-line Recruitment under Career tab and then click on the link provided for “NCL Online Applications for Apprenticeship Training 2021-22“.
- The link will open an online window for applications and candidates are required to fill all other required details along with the Registration no. as provided by www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- After filling up the online application, the scanned copy of the latest color photograph scanned copy of all the required documents as mentioned shall be uploaded without fail. In absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected.
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What does NCL stands for?
Ans. – NCL stands for Northern Coalfields Limited.
Q. How many total vacancies are there for NCL Apprentice Jobs 2021?
Ans. – There are a total of 1500 posts of apprentices in NCL Apprentice Jobs 2021.
Q. What is the selection process for Northern Coalfield Apprentice Posts?
Ans. – Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit.
Q. What is the last date for NCL Apprentice Application Form?
Ans. – The last date to apply online is 09th July 2021.