NHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2021: National Health Mission, Chhattisgarh has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO) under Health and Wellness Centres. A total of 2,700 vacancies are available in Raipur, Bilaspur, Durg, Bastar, Sarguja.
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application through online mode on or before 25 November 2021 up to 5 PM on cghealth.nic.in. In this article, you will get complete details about NHM Chhattisgarh Community Health Officer Recruitment 2021 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, Important dates, application fee, and steps to apply online for Chhattisgarh NHM recruitment 2021.
NHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name Of The Recruitment||NHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||National Health Mission, Chhattisgarh|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Starting date of online application||05 November 2021|
|Last date to apply online||25 November 2021 up to 5 PM|
Chhattisgarh NHM Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up a total of 2,700 CHO vacancies.
NHM Chhatisgarh Vacancy Details: Category Wise
Chhattisgarh CHO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: The applicants should hold B.Sc. Nursing Certificate in Community Health Integrated course.
- Age Limit: The applicants should have attained the age of 21 years and should not be more than the age of 35 years as of January 1, 2021. Upper age relaxation is applicable to candidates from the reserved category.
NHM Chhattisgarh Selection Process
NHM Chhattisgarh used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate for this recruitment. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
NHM Chhattisgarh Community Health Officer Recruitment 2021: Application Fee
- General: Rs. 300/-
- OBC: Rs. 200/-
- SC / ST / PH: Rs. 100/-
- All Category Female: Rs. 100/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
NHM Chhattisgarh Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Online Application: 05 November 2021
- Last Date To Apply Online: 25 November 2021
- Also, Check – SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2021
How To Apply Online For NHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2021?
Candidates can follow these steps to apply online for NHM Chhattisgarh Community Health Officer Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website cghealth.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on “NHM”.
- Click on “Results & Recruitment”.
- Now click on Apply Link.
- Fill in your details, and submit.
- Take a printout of the form for future reference.
Chhattisgarh NHM CHO Online Form 2021
Download NHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF
Latest Current Affairs PDF 2021 For All Competitive Exams
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many vacancies are there for Chhatisgarh NHM Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – There are a total of 2,700 vacancies of Community Health Officer.
Q. What is the full form of CHO?
Ans. – CHO Stands for Community Health Officer.
Q. What is the selection process of Chhatisgarh CHO Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – Candidates have to go through a Written Exam, Personal Interview & Document Verification for this recruitment drive.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for NHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – The last date to apply online for NHM Chhatisgarh Recruitment is 25 November 2021.