NHM UP Community Health Officer Online Form 2021- National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh has released an official notification for the recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO) Vacancies for 06 Month Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) Training for the 2021-22 session.
In this article, we are going to provide you all the important information regarding this recruitment along with age limit, selection process, application fee, Important dates, qualifications, etc.
Candidates who are interested in the vacancy can read the complete article and apply online through the official website before the last date.
NHM UP Community Health Officer Vacancy Detail
|Name of recruitment||NHM UP CHO recruitment 2021|
|Name of organization||National Health Mission (NHM)|
|Name of posts||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Job Type||State Level|
Online Application Start: 30 June 2021
Registration Last Date: 20 July 2021
Fee Payment Last Date: 20 July 2021
Exam Date: Notified Soon
Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
Age Limit (as on 20-07-2021)
- The candidate’s age should be less than 35 Years.
- Read official notification for more details.
- Candidates have General Nurse and Midwifery GNM. OR Degree in B.Sc Nursing.
- Registration in Indian Nursing Council.
- Read the Notification for More Details.
NHM UP Vacancy Detail
|Total Vacancy: 2800 Post|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer CHO|
How to Apply Online
- Click on the direct apply link, or visit the official website of NHM UP.
- Click on ‘New registration’.
- Fill in Your Basic Details
- Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof, and Other Documents.
- Preview your application form.
- Pay Required Application Fee.
- Submit Application Form.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
|Apply Online||Apply (from 30/06/2021)|
You can also apply for-
NHM UP CHO Frequently Asked Question
Q. What is the last date to apply online for NHM UP CHO?
Ans. The last date to apply online for this recruitment is 20 July 2021.
Q. What is the full form is NHM UP CHO?
Ans. The full form of CHO is Community Health Officer.
Q. What is UP CHO Age Limit?
Ans. The age limit for NHM UP CHO is 35 years.