North East Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020: North East Postal Circle has released the official notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Cycle III vacancies on their official website. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy can read the complete article and apply online with the help of direct link given below.
Indian Post has issued official notification for the recruitment of 948 Gramin Dak Sevak under North East Postal Circle. Eligible candidate can download the the official notification and complete registration process. In this artilcle we are going to provide you direct apply link along with some important infomation like Age limit, selection process, application fee, educational qualification, important dates etc.
North East Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
|Name of recruitment||North East Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020|
|Name of Circle||North East Postal Circle|
|No. of Vacancies||948|
|Mode of application||Online|
North East GDS Important Dates
|Notification Released Date||12 November 2020|
|Starting Date to Apply||12 November 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11th December 2020|
|Last Date for Registration||11th December 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||11th December 2020|
|Merit List Date||Updated Soon|
North East Postal Circle GDS Vacancy Details
This recruitment is to be done for the posts of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Asst Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak for which the details of category wise vacancies are presented below.
|Name Of Category||No. of Posts|
North East GDS Eligibility 2020
The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 12 November 2020 the date of notification of the vacancies. For more detail you are advised to read complete official notification.
Category Wise Age Relaxation is given below.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- EWS: No relaxation
- PwD: 10 years
- PwD + OBC: 13 years
- PwD + SC/ST: 15 years
Educational Qualification For GDS
Candidate must pass Secondary School Examination (10+2) Pass Certificate of 10th with Mathematics, Local Language and English with Basic Computer Knowledge to be eligible for this recruitment.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
What Is The Selection Process Of North East GDS 2020?
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options.
Payment Mode: Candidate need to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
How to Apply for North East Post Office Recruitment 2020?
- Firstly visit the official website of www.appost.in
- Then go to the North Eastern GDS Recruitment notification 2020 section.
- Download notification and read it.
- Check eligibility and apply online.
- Complete your Registration Process.
- Fill the Application Form
- Upload Photo / Signature and required document.
- Submit your application form
- Take a print out for further use.