ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 4182 Posts: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has invited applications from candidates for recruitment to the post of various posts of apprentices in different trade/departments.
All interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts through online mode at official websites www.ongcapprentices.co.in or www.ongcindia.com, apprenticeshipindia.org. You can go through this article for vacancy details, eligibility criteria, age limit, experience, selection criteria, important dates, and other details.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Highlights
|Article Name||ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 4182 Posts|
|Name Of The Recruitment||ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Name Of The Post||Trade & Technician Apprentice|
|Online Application Starts On||29th July 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||17th August 2020|
ONGC Apprentice Registration 2020
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is organizing this recruitment drive to fill up 4,182 vacancies to the following posts:
Accountant, Assistant-Human Resource, Secretarial Assistant, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Draughtsman (Civil), Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Fitter, Instrument Mechanic, Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance, Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant), Library Assistant, Machinist, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Mechanic Diesel, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic, Plumber, Surveyor, Welder, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics, and Mechanical.
This is a huge opportunity for the candidates holding the qualifications of Bachelors, ITI and Diploma in the concerned trade.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
A total of 4,182 vacancies have been announced by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited for 6 various sectors:
|Northern Sector||228 Posts|
|Mumbai Sector||764 Posts|
|Western Sector||1579 Posts|
|Eastern Sector||716 Posts|
|Southern Sector||674 Posts|
|Central Sector||221 Posts|
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
|Trade / Discipline||Educational Qualification|
|Accountant||Bachelors Degree in Commerce Stream|
|Assistant||Human Resource Bachelors Degree in B.A. or BBA|
|Secretarial Assistant||ITI in Trade Stenography (English) / Secretarial Practice|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||ITI in COPA Trade|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade|
|Electrician||ITI in Electrician Trade|
|Electronics Mechanic||ITI in Electronics Mechanic|
|Fitter||ITI in Fitter|
|Instrument Mechanic||ITI in Instrument Mechanic|
|Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance||ITI in Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||B.Sc with PCM or PCB or ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) Trade|
|Library Assistant||ITI in Library and Information Science|
|Machinist||ITI in Machinist Trade|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||ITI in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) Trade|
|Mechanic Diesel||ITI in Mechanic Diesel Trade|
|Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic||ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic Trade|
|Plumber||ITI in Plumber Trade|
|Surveyor||ITI in Surveyor Trade|
|Welder||ITI in Welder (Gas & Electric) Trade|
|Computer Science||Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering|
|Electronics & Telecommunication|
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 24 Years as on 17-08-2020
- Date of Birth of the candidates / Applicants should between 17-08-1996 and 17-08-2020.
Age Relaxation Criteria
- For SC / ST Category – 5 Years
- For OBC Category – 3 Years
- For PWD Category – 10 Years
Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates).
Selection Process for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Selection for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained and merit drawn.
- In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered.
|Commencement of submission of application||29 July 2020|
|Last date for submission of application||17 August 2020|
|Date of Result/Selection||24 August 2020|
|Date of Result/Selection||24 August 2020 to 1 September 2020|
How to Apply Online For ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
Interested candidates can apply online during 29th July 2020 to 17th August 2020 through online mode. Candidates can follow the instructions given below to register themselves for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
Steps to register ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Online Application
- Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in the online portal. If you are applying for Trade Apprentice Posts, visit on https://apprenticeshipindia.org/.for Technician Trade, Visit at portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions in ONGC website.i.e.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in.
- Enter your active email-id and mobile number.
- The candidate should have scanned copy of the colour photograph (Size: between 20-50 KB in JPG Format) and signature in black ink (Size: between 10-30 KB in JPG Format) etc. Ready before applying on-line.
- Candidates are advised to check all details before the final submission of application.
- After successfully applying/registration of Online Application, the candidate must take a print out of the filled-in online application for future reference.
|ONGC Recruitment 2020 Official Notification PDF||Download PDF|
|ONGC Trade Apprentice Apply Online 2020||Apply Here|
|ONGC Technician Apprentice Apply Online 2020||Apply Here|
|ONGC Official Website||Visit Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the qualification required for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
Ans. – Candidates holding Bachelors Degree, ITI in the concerned subject are eligible to register themselves for ONGC Recruitment 2020 Online Application.
Is there any exam I would have to appear for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
Ans. – No. There will be no exam for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of candidate obtained marks in educational qualifications and the merit.
What is the ONGC Apprentice Stipend Amount 2020?
Ans. – Selected candidates for apprentices post will be eligible for a monthly stipend as per the Apprentices Act, 1961.
What are the important dates for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
Ans. – Interested and eligible candidates can apply for ONGC Apprentice 2020 through the online mode from 29 July to 17 August 2020.