OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) released the OSSSC Recruitment 2023 Notification on 29th April 2023 on Its official website. OSSSC has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of District Cadre Group-C posts of Multipurpose Health Worker (Female) 2023.
There are a total of 4204 vacancies for the post of Multi-Purpose Health Workers (MPHW). The application process started on May 1 and the last date to apply online is May 30. Check out vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, Important dates, application fee, and steps to apply online below.
Table of Contents
OSSSC Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Recruitment Name||OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023|
|Organization||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Multi-Purpose Health Workers (MPHW)|
|Total Vacancies||4204 [ 2753 (Female) + 1451 (Male) ]|
|Notification Date||29th April 2023|
|Apply Dates||01 to 30 May 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Document Verification|
OSSSC MPHW 2023 Vacancy Details
The total number of vacancies for OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023 is 4204.
OSSSC MPHW Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for MPHW Recruitment 2023 are given below.
Candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination in any stream under the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha, or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- They must also have passed Health Worker Female (ANM) Training Course conducted by Odisha State Nursing and Midwives Board or passed out from INC-approved institutions.
- Must have registered under Odisha State Nursing and Midwives Council.
- Should be able to speak, read, and write the Odia language.
The minimum age limit is 21 years, and the maximum age limit is 38 years. Age relaxation will be given as per the government rules.
OSSSC MPHW Selection Process
Candidates will have to go through two different stages to get selected for Odisha MPHW Recruitment 2023.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Odisha MPHW Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
|General English (HSC Standard)||05||05|
|Arithmetic (HSC Standard)||10||10|
|Questions on the Syllabus for ANM||60||60|
|Practical Skill-based Question||25||25|
- The questions are MCQ-type in an OMR-based system.
- The total time duration of the exam shall be 2 hours.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- The qualifying marks for the SC/ST/PwD/ESM/Sportsperson are 30% whereas for others it is 35%.
OSSSC MPHW Salary
The selected candidates will be entitled to a salary in the pay scale of Rs. 18,000-51,600/- per month. In addition to this, they will also receive other benefits and allowances as per the government norms.
OSSSC MPHW Exam Date 2023
|Events||Date (Female)||Date (Male)|
|OSSSC MPHW Notification Date 2023||29th April 2023||May 2023|
|OSSSC MPHW Application Starts||01st May 2023||May 2023|
|Last date to Apply Online||30th May 2023||June 2023|
|OSSSC MPHW Written Exam Date 2023||16th July 2023||–|
OSSSC MPHW Application Fee
There is no application fee required for this recruitment.
How To Apply Online For OSSSC MPHW Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can follow these steps to apply online for Odisha MPHW Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website www.osssc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on New User and register yourself.
- Log in to the portal and fill up the OSSC MPHW application form.
- Submit the form and take a printout for future reference.