Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For 1152 Posts: Subordinate Service Selection Board Punjab Government has released the official notification PDF for Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021. The Government Of Punjab is going to recruit 1152 candidates for Revenue Patwari, Ziledar, and Irrigation Booking Clerk.
In this article, you will get complete details about PSSSB Recruitment 2021 like eligibility criteria, vacancy details, age limit, Important dates, application fee, and How to apply online for Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021?
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name Of The Recruitment||Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021|
|Name Of The Organization||Subordinate Service Selection Board Punjab Government|
|Post Name||Revenue Patwari, Ziledar, Canal Patwari|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Punjab Patwari Notification Date 2021||14 January 2021|
|Starting Date Of Online Application||14 January 2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online||15 February 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
PSSSB Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Post Name: Revenue Patwari, Ziledar, Canal Patwari
- Total Vacancies: 1152
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
|Patwari (Revenue) in Dept. of Revenue||1090|
|Irrigation Booking Clerk(Patwari) in PWRMDC||26|
|Zilladars in Dept. of Water Resources||32|
|Zilladars in PWRMDC||04|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Punjab Patwari Pay Scale
- Pay Scale: Rs. 10,300 – 34,800 + grade pay of Rs. 3200
Punjab Patwari Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification For PSSSB Patwari
|Patwari in the Department of Revenue||
|Irrigation Booking Clerk(Patwari) (Punjab Water Resources Management and Development Corporation (PWRMDC)|
|Zilladars (Dept. of Water Resources)||Having passed a Degree Examination or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute with Second Division.|
|Zilladars (Punjab Water Resources Management and Development Corporation) (PWRMDC)|
Note: The applicant should fulfill the condition of qualification on the last date of receipt of applications.
Knowledge of Punjabi Language – No person shall be appointed to any post in any service by direct appointment unless he has passed Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in the Punjabi language, which may be specified by the Government from time to time.”
Age Limit For Punjab Patwari
- The candidate should have attained the age of 18 years but should not be older than 37 years on 1st January 2021.
- That for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years as per Punjab Government circular No.10972-4 WGI-65/3205 dated 16th, February 1966.
- The upper age limit for a Punjab Government, Other State Government, or the Government of India employee may be relaxed up to 45 years.
- The upper age limit for widows, divorcees, and certain other categories of married women as per instructions issued by the Government of Punjab vide Letter No. 1/50/83-5PP(1368)/3454 dated 23.04.1984 will be relaxed up to 40 years.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit, up to 10 years is available to the disabled persons of Punjab.
- An Ex-serviceman of Punjab domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of the Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
Punjab Patwari Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in
- Screening Written Test (only held to shortlist the candidates).
- Main Written Test (Only shortlisted candidates in 1st test will be eligible for mains).
Important Dates For PSSSB 2021 Recruitment
|Notification Released On||14 January 2021|
|Starting date of application||14 January 2021|
|Last date of application||15 February 2021|
|Punjab Patwari Admit Card Date 2021||10 days prior to the exam|
|Punjab Patwari Exam Date 2021||To be announced soon|
Punjab Patwari Application Fee
The Application Fee is necessary at the time of Applying for PSSSB Patwari Recruitment 2021. The application fee for Punjab Patwari Exams 2021 is as follows:
|Ex-Servicemen & Dependent||200/-|
How To Apply Online For Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the website https://punjabrevenue.nic.in ‘RECRUITMENT OF REVENUE PATWARI’. Candidates can complete the online application form through this portal.
- Carefully fill in these details one by one and register. The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ mother/ husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Once you click the button ‘Register’, you will get your login ID and password. Please note these down and keep them safe with you as you will be requiring these while logging into the recruitment portal. In fact, you will be required to download the Admit Card from this portal later on by logging through the same login ID and password.
STEP-II: Application Form
- The candidate can complete the online application form by using his/her login credentials.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph and signatures.
- Fill the application form and click on the button Update.
- Re-Check that all details are filled correctly.
- Go through each and every point under the Declaration Para. If you fulfill all those conditions and criteria, then and only then click on the ‘I Agree’ box. Any wrong information may cancel your candidature.
- Now you are ready to submit/approve the Application form by clicking on the button Submit Form.
- Please take TWO print outs (THREE in case of Regular Govt Employees) of the Online Application Form. Affix the same passport size photograph (which was uploaded with the online form) on it and keep it safe with you. DO NOT SEND IT TO US.
- It is important to note that the eligible Candidates who had already applied for the above-mentioned posts in pursuance of Advertisement no. L-2/5-131/254, dated 18.08.2015 need not to deposit the required fee again
STEP-III: Generation Of Bank Challan & Depositing Of Fee
- Click on the link ‘GENERATE BANK CHALLAN’ under ‘Application Fee’ and take a print out of the challan form.
- Based on the category in which you intend to apply, the following fees will have to be paid through the above-generated challan form only;
- It is important to note that the requisite fee can only be deposited in any branch of HDFC Bank after 24 hours of online generation of Bank Challan. The fee paid in any other bank or in any other format (Cheque, Postal Order, Demand Draft, etc.) will not be accepted.
- After depositing the fee, you will get one leaflet i.e. Candidate’s copy out of two leaflets. Bank copy will be kept by the bank where you will deposit the fee.
- Regular Govt. Employees must send Hard Copy (Downloaded from website) of his/her application, along with all relevant documents, to the Director, Land Records, Punjab, Kapurthala Road, Jalandhar through proper channel so as to reach within TEN days from the last date of Deposit of Fee.
- This application print out with a photograph affixed on it will have to be submitted during counseling along with the original copies.
|Punjab Patwari Official Notification 2021 PDF||Download PDF|
|Punjab Patwari Apply Link 2021||Apply Here|
|Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board Official Website||Visit Here|
|Punjab Patwari Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2021 PDF||Download PDF|
|Punjab Patwari Previous Year Papers PDF||Available Soon|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many vacancies are released for PSSSB Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – The total number of vacancies in the Punjab Patwari Notification 2021 PDF is 1152.
Q. What is the Age Limit for Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – Candidate should have attained the age of 18 years but should not be older than 37 years on 01 January 2021.
Q. How to apply for Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – You can apply online for Punjab Patwari 2021 from the official website and this page.
Q. What is the Last Date of Apply Online for PSSSC Patwari Recruitment?
Ans. – The last date to apply online for Punjab Patwari is 15 February 2021.