Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Online Application Form 2021: Indian government has launched Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana to empower youth by way of providing entry-level training in industry-relevant skills through Railway training institutes. The Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2021 was launched by Railway Minister Ashwini Vaishnav on 17 September 2021.
The training will be provided to 50,000 candidates over a period of 3 years. In this article, you will get complete details about Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Online Application Form 2021 like scheme objective, benefits, eligibility criteria, Important documents, features, Important documents, application status, and how to apply online for RKVY?
Table of Contents
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Online Application Form 2021
|Name Of The Scheme
|Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2021
|Indian Railway Minister Ashwini Vaishnav
|17 September 2021
|Youth of the country
|To provide skill training to youth
PM Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Any interested youth of the country who want to apply for the scheme to get training should fulfill the eligibility criteria given below:
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate must have passed high school examination or equivalent from an institution recognized by state/central government.
- Age: candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not be more than 35 years as of the date of notification.
- Candidates should be medically fit to undergo training. The candidate will be required to submit a Fitness Certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor, certifying that candidate is fit to undergo training in an industrial environment and is fit with respect to visual/hearing/mental condition, and is not suffering from any communicable disease.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Scheme Trade List
There are 4 trades that have been decided for this scheme, which are mentioned below:
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Skilled Youth will contribute to Nation Building-
Initially, Four Relevant Trades:
— Ministry of Railways (@RailMinIndia) September 17, 2021
Documents Required for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2021
- Aadhar card
- Residence proof
- Age proof
- 10th class mark sheet
- Fitness Certificate (Certified by MBBS Doctor)
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
How To Apply Online For Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana?
Candidates can follow these steps to apply online for Pradhan Mantri Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana:
- To apply for the scheme, first of all, go to the official website http://railkvy.indianrailways.gov.in/rkvy_userHome/
- After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Now to apply for this scheme, click on the “Apply Here/ Apply” link on the main page
- After visiting the above-mentioned link, now you have to click on the Sign Up option here.
- After this, the Scheme Trainees Application Form page will open in front of you, fill the necessary information here such as:
• Your name
• Mobile number
• Aadhar number
• Mobile number
• Date of birth
- Now after this you have to click on the Sign-Up button.
- When you have successfully signed up, now you have to Log In.
- After this, you have to click on the option to complete your profile and fill in the rest of your information like address, center for training, documents, etc.
- Finally, after filling the complete application form, you have to click on the submit button.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Application Form
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
RKVY Selection Criteria
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained in their Matriculation examinations. Applicants will be selected for 6 batches simultaneously against the trades and seats available at each training center by a centralized notification.
Based on the merit of the applicant, selection for the training will be done according to the batch, i.e. 1 to 6 from top to bottom respectively.
- Also, Check – RRB NTPC Question Paper 2021 PDF All Shifts
Rail Kaushal Yojana Reservation Policy
Reservation will be provided to Scheduled Castes (SCs) – 15%, Schedule Tribes (STs) – 7.5%, and Other Backward Classes (OBCs) – 27% as per extant rule of Central Government. If the candidate applies under the reserved category, they will be selected according to the seats available in that category only.
If SC/ST/OBC seats remain vacant the general category candidate will not be accommodated on that category vice versa will also be applicable.
RKVY Training Institute List 2021
The training under Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana would be imparted to interested candidates for electrician, welding, and fitter traders at the following locations:-
- Electrical Loco Shed, Vishakapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. (ELS/VSKP)
- Electrical Loco Shed, Angul, Odisha (ELS/ANGL)
- Carriage and Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar (CRW/MCS
- Diesel Loco Shed, Vishakapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. (DLS/VSKP)
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Application Status Check
- To check the status, first of all, visit the official website of Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- Now the homepage of the website will appear on your screen.
- Here you have to click on the link of RKVY Application Status.
- After that, you have to log in with your id password.
- Now you have to enter your application number and click on the search button.
- As soon as you click on the above-mentioned link, the status of your application will be shown to you.
How To Check Training Progress of RKVY?
- Go to the official website of Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Trainee.
- Now you have to enter your email and password.
- After that, you have to click on the login option.
- Now you have to click on the option of Training Progress.
- Relevant information will appear on your screen.
Benefits & Features of Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2021
- Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana has been launched by the Government of India.
- Industry-based skill training will be provided to the youth of the country through this scheme.
- Under Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana, training will be provided to the youth free of cost.
- After the training, you will be able to get better employment opportunities in the industries.
- This scheme will prove to be effective in making the youth of the country self-reliant and skillful.
- In the first phase of the scheme, about 50,000 youth will be provided training through this scheme.
- The duration of skill training under this Rail Vikas Yojana will be 100 hours.
- After imparting the training, certificates will also be given to the candidate.
- Through this scheme, the youth will also become a participant in the process of nation-building.
- Skill training will be provided to the youth through various training centers.
- The benefit of this scheme can be taken from all across the country.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When will the first list of selection be out?
Ans. – The first list of selection will be out every next day of the end of application time.
Q. What is the duration and schedule of the course?
Ans. – It’s a 3-week training program in each trade which includes theory and practical training. In General, It runs every month.
Q. Can I apply for more than one Trade?
Ans. – Yes, A candidate can register for 3 trades at a time. Based on his/her merit, he/she would be selected for only one.
Q. Do we have to carry any document at the time of reporting?
Ans. – Candidate has to carry original certificates of 10th pass, mark sheet/certificates, Aadhar/ Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ Govt. issued ID Card/ College or Institute or School ID card/ Ration Card/ Bank Passbook as an address cum photo identity proof for verification.