RRB ALP 2018 2nd Stage Exam:
|Initial Vacancy||Updated Vacancy|
[1st Aug 2018]
[20th Sept 2018]
|Assistant Loco Pilot||17,673||–||27,795|
- Starting Date : 22-09-2018 Time :- 11:00 hrs
- Closing Date : 01-10-2018 Time :- 23:59 hrs
Selection of RRB and filling up the priority of Options for the Railway/Unit and posts notified against the RRB
- Selection Of RRB Region
- Fill the option for the Railway/Unit and posts notified against the RRB as per Annexure B.
- The selection of RRBs and priority of options for the posts and Railway/Unit once finally submitted cannot be modified.
- Candidates may decide firmly and correctly the RRB of their choice and then only proceed to fill the priority for the Railway/Unit and posts.
- Candidates can indicate their priority of options for as many posts as they are eligible for.
- In case, any candidate opts for only few posts, he/she will be considered only for those opted posts and not for other posts.
Selection of Exam Trade [Only One]
Further, considering that for certain posts the prescribed minimum educational qualification is HSC in Maths and Physics, RRBs have also decided to make available Maths & Physics as an Exam Trade with the syllabus of CBSE for HSC over and above the relevant trades mentioned in the notification for such candidates.
|S. No.||Engineering Discipline(Diploma/Degree)||Relevant trade for PART B Qualifying|
Test to be selected from
|1||Electrical Engineering and combination of|
various streams of Electrical Engineering
|Electrician / Instrument Mechanic / Wiremen|
/Winder(Armature) / Refrigeration and Air
|2||Electronics Engineering and combination of|
various streams of Electronics Engineering
|Electronics Mechanic / Mechanic Radio & TV|
|3||Mechanical Engineering and combination of|
various streams of Mechanical Engineering
|Fitter / Mechanic Motor Vehicle / Tractor|
Mechanic / Mechanic Diesel / Turner /
Machinist / Refrigeration and Air
Conditioning Mechanic/ Heat Engine /
Millwright Maintenance Mechanic
|4||Automobile Engineering and combination of|
various streams of Automobile Engineering
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle / Tractor Mechanic /|
Mechanic Diesel / Heat Engine /
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic
|5||HSC(10+2) with Physics and Maths||Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Wireman / Maths (HSC)/ Physics (HSC)|
For candidates with only ITI/NAC qualification the exam trade shall be their ITI/NAC trade given in the application and cannot be changed.
Confirmation/Modification of Bank Account Details for Application Fee Refund
- Beneficiary Name,
- Bank IFSC Code
- Account Number
For Modification: If the candidates wish to modify the account details furnished earlier, they can select Modify Account option and enter the OTP sent to their Registered Mobile Number. The account details once confirmed/modified cannot be modified again.