Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) will now conduct a single exam named RSMSSB CET 2021 for recruitment to non-technical posts in Rajasthan. Rajasthan government has released an official notification for Rajasthan CET 2021 on 23 June 2021 on Its official website. This Common Eligibility Test will be conducted for 24 recruitments of 20 services related to Rajasthan.
This includes 12 services at the graduate level and 8 at the senior secondary level. In this article, we will get to know complete details about RSMSSB CET 2021 like notification, eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, Important dates, syllabus, exam pattern, and how to apply online for Rajasthan CET 2021?
Rajasthan CET 2021: Overview
|Name Of The Exam||RSMSSB CET 2021|
|Name Of The Organization||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Name of the Post||Patwari, Gram Sevak, LDC, Jailor, Jr Accountant, TRA, etc.|
|Rajasthan CET Educational Qualification 2021|
|Rajasthan CET Age Limit 2021||18-40 Years|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Rajasthan CET Notification Date 2021||23 June 2021|
Rajasthan CET Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Candidates who have passed graduation and class 12 can apply online for Rajasthan CET Exam 2021-22.
- It is necessary for the applicant to have knowledge of computers, for this you have to do RSCIT and other computer courses.
- You must have knowledge of regional languages like Hindi & Rajasthani.
- For other information, you can download RSMSSB CET Notification 2021-22 PDF.
Rajasthan CET Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Age relaxation will be applied as per government rules.
- Also, Check – Rajasthan Patwari Previous Year Question Paper PDF
RSMSSB CET 2021 Selection Process
- There will be an online computer-based test for Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test.
- This will be a preliminary examination for the vacancies of Rajasthan.
- You can appear for this exam as much you can. There is no restriction of attempts.
- Candidates will have to clear the Rajasthan CET Cut-off to pass this exam.
- Then you have to appear for the mains or 2nd stage of the exam according to the related vacancy.
Rajasthan CET Certificate Validity
RSMSSB CET Certificate will be valid for 3 years after the Rajasthan CET Result. It means you can apply online for whatever recruitment will come in the next 3 years.
The Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test will be conducted only once a year.
View this post on Instagram
Rajasthan CET Exam For Graduation Level
|Name Of Rules||Post Name|
|Rajasthan Engineering Subordinate Service||Ziladar|
|Rajasthan Subordinate Accounts Officer||Junior Accountant|
|Rajasthan Commercial Taxes Subordinate Service||Tax Assistant|
|Rajasthan Revenue Accounts Subordinate Service||T.R.A.|
|Rajasthan Industries Subordinate Service|
|Rajasthan Integrated Child Development||Supervisor|
|Rajasthan Women Development||Supervisor Women|
|Rajasthan Rural Development and Panchayati Raj||Coordinator Training Coordinator Supervision|
|Rajasthan Jail Subordinate Service||Deputy Jailor Assistant Jailor|
|Rajasthan Land Revenue||Patwari|
|Rajasthan Panchayati Raj||Village Development Officer (VDO)|
|Rajasthan Social Welfare Subordinate Service||Hostel Superintend Gr. Il|
Rajasthan CET Examination For Senior Secondary Level
|Name Of Rules||Post Name|
|Rajasthan Govt Precess Service||Laboratory Inchrage|
|Rajasthan Forest Subordinate Service||Forester|
|Rajasthan Minority Affairs||Hostel Superintend|
|Rajasthan Secretariat Ministerial Service||Clerk Grade-11|
|Rajasthan Subordinate Offices Ministerial Service||Jr. Assistant|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission||Clerk Grade-11|
|Rajasthan Panchayati Raj||LDC|
|Rajasthan Excise Subordinate Service||Jamadar Grade-11|
Rajasthan CET Online Form 2021 Required Documents
- Class 12th Marksheet or Graduation Marksheet.
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, etc.)
- Passport Size Color Photograph
- EWS Certificate. (If Available)
- PH Certificate etc. (If Required)
RSMSSB Common Eligibility Test 2021 Online Application Fee
The RSMSSB CET Application will be in online mode, so you have to pay the application fee through Net Banking, E-Mitra, Credit Card, Debit Card, etc.
- Also, Check – Rajasthan GK Book PDF In Hindi And English
How To Apply Online For Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test(CET) 2021?
Candidates can follow these steps to apply online for Rajasthan CET 2021:
- Visit the official website of RSMSSB CET i.e rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then click on the Rajasthan CET Online Application 2021 link.
- Fill up your personal and educational details.
- Upload required documents and a scanned copy of your photo and signature.
- After that pay the online application fee.
- Click on Submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the Rajasthan CET Application Form or save It as a PDF.
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Rajasthan CET Exam Important Dates
|Rajasthan CET Notification Released On||23 June 2021|
|Rajasthan CET Registration Date||July 2021 (Expected)|
|Last Date For Rajasthan CET Online Application||August 2021 (Expected)|
|Rajasthan CET Admit Card Date 2021||To be announced soon*|
|Rajasthan CET Exam Date 2021||To be announced soon*|
|Rajasthan CET Result Date 2021||To be announced soon*|
Rajasthan CET Helpline Number
Students who face any problem with the application process can contact on the Helpline Number of RSMSSB – 0141-2720520.
- Email Id: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When will the online applications for Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test (CET) start?
Ans. – The official dates are not confirmed yet. But you can expect It in July 2021.
Q. What is the minimum age limit for Rajasthan CET 2021?
Ans. – The minimum age is 18 years to apply for Rajasthan CET 2021.
Q. Will the recruitments of Rajasthan which are already in the process also be conducted under this?
Ans. – No, the RSMSSB CET 2021 will be applicable only for new recruitments.
Q. Can candidates from other states apply for RSMSSB CET 2021?
Ans. – Yes, they can apply under the general category.