RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For 950 Vacancies: The Reserve Bank Of India has released an official notification about 950 vacancies for RBI Assistant posts to be recruited for FY 2022-23. The RBI Assistant Notification 2022 PDF has been released on 17th February 2022 on the official website.
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their RBI Assistant Online Application from 17th February 2022 to 08th March 2022. The RBI Assistant online exam is to be held on 26th & 27th March 2022 as mentioned in the notification. You can check other important details about RBI Recruitment 2022 here.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Recruitment Name||RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Job Category||Banking Jobs|
|Post Name||RBI Assistant|
|RBI Assistant Notification Date||17th February 2022|
|RBI Assistant Apply Online Date||17th February 2022|
|Last Date To Submit Application||08th March 2022|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and Language Proficiency Test|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|RBI Assistant Exam Date 2022||26th & 27th March 2022|
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2022
A total of 950 RBI Assistant vacancies has been announced in the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022.
The complete vacancy distribution is provided below in the tabular format:
|Kanpur & Lucknow||131|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||54|
RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2022
RBI Assistant Eligibility requires the fulfillment of the following criteria to get the post in the RBI Assistant Recruitment process:
RBI Assistant Nationality
- A citizen with an Indian Nationality
- An Age Range of 20 to 28 years.
- A graduate degree from a reputed college or university recognized by the Govt of India, with at least 50% marks.
- Good knowledge of Computer.
RBI Assistant Educational Qualification
As on 01.02.2022: The candidates who are willing to apply for RBI Assistant 2022 must have a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks in the aggregate final result. Knowledge of computers is a must with proficiency in languages for particular states.
- Note: There is no need for a minimum of 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD categories (only pass class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates).
RBI Assistant Age Limit
As on 01.02.2022: A candidate must fall in the age group of 20 to 28 years to be eligible to apply for RBI Assistant 2022 Exam.
RBI Assistant Age Relaxation
|PwD||10 Years for Gen
13 years for OBC
15 years for SC/ST
|Ex-Servicemen||Armed Forces+3 years additional (Up to 50 Years)|
|Divorced women/Widows/Women judicially separated and not re-married||10 Years|
|Candidates of Jammu and Kashmir||5 Years|
|Candidates, holding working experience of RBI||Maximum 3 years|
- Also, Check – Last 6 Months Current Affairs PDF 2021-22
RBI Assistant Salary
The in-hand salary received by an RBI Assistant would be around Rs 40,050/- per month including HRA.
Apart from the salary, the employee will be entitled to DA, reimbursement of expenses, Dispensary facility, Loans, and Advances at concessional interest rates with gratuity benefit.
The Basic Pay is Rs 20,700/- per month. The gross salary of an RBI Assistant is Rs Rs. 45,050/- per month.
RBI Assistant Selection Process 2022
The RBI Assistant Selection Process takes place in three stages:
- Mains, and
- Language proficiency test.
- Also, Check – RBI Assistant Syllabus PDF & Exam Pattern 2022
RBI Assistant 2022: Important Dates
The Reserve Bank of India has announced that the online registration for RBI Assistant 2022 has begun on 17th February 2022.
|RBI Assistant 2022: Important Dates|
|RBI Assistant Notification Date 2022||17th February 2022|
|RBI Assistant Online Application Starts On||17th February 2022|
|RBI Assistant Apply online Last Date||08th March 2022|
|RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card Date 2022||March 2022|
|RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Date 2022||26th & 27th March 2022|
|RBI Assistant Prelims Result Date 2022||April 2022|
|RBI Assistant Mains Exam Date 2022||May 2022|
RBI Assistant Application Fee 2022
The candidates have to pay the requisite application fee while submitting their RBI Assistant Application Form 2022:
- SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges): Rs.50/-
- OBC/General/EWS candidates (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges): Rs 450/-
Please note that the Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees and intimation charges.
- Also, Check – RBI Assistant Previous Year Papers PDF
How to Apply Online for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can follow these steps mentioned below to fill in the online application form of RBI Assistant 2022:
- Step 1: Click on the New Registration button on the topmost right corner of the home page.
- Step 2: Start your application process by providing the basic details such as name, contact number, email id, address, etc., and click on the save and next button.
- Step 3: Upload your photograph and signature in the required format. The permissible size of the photograph must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm and the photograph must be of passport size. Both the photograph and the signature must be clear and legible. The permissible file size of the photograph and that of the signature must be updated.
- Step 4: Next, fill in your academic details and professional qualification. Click on the save and next button after filling in the details.
- Step 5: Preview your application form one last time as you won’t be allowed to make any changes further. Click on the save and next button after previewing your Application Form.
- Step 6: Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Step 7: Click on the Final Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully.
Note: You will be sent an email as well as a text message with your registration ID and password by RBI for further login to the official website.
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many vacancies are there for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022?
Ans. – There are a total of 950 vacancies for RBI Assistant 2022 recruitment.
Q. What is the selection process of RBI Assistant 2022?
Ans. – The RBI Assistant Selection Process takes place in three stages the Prelims, Mains, and the language proficiency test.
Q. What are the RBI Assistant Exam Dates 2022?
Ans. – The RBI Assistant Exams 2022 will be held on 26th & 27th March 2022.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for RBI Assistant Vacancy 2022?
Ans. – The last date to apply online for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 is 08th March 2022.