RBI Office Attendant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021 PDF: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will be recruiting eligible candidates for 841 Office Attendant posts through RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021. The candidate has to go through a selection process of two stages namely, Online Test and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Preparing along with the RBI Office Attendant exam syllabus & Exam pattern would be a great help in scoring good marks in the examination. In this article, we are going to provide you detailed Syllabus PDF & Exam Pattern 2021 for Office Attendant posts. Before starting preparation, you are advised to go through this syllabus and exam pattern article thoroughly.
Table of Contents
RBI Office Attendant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021 PDF: Overview
|Name of the recruitment||RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021|
|Name Of The Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of Post||Office Attendant|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|No. of Posts||841 Vacancies|
|Job Location||All Across India|
|Selection Process||Online Test|
Language Proficiency Test
RBI Office Attendant Selection Process 2021
RBI Office Attendant selection will be done through these two stages: –
- RBI Office Attendant Online Test (CBT)
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
All the applicants need to appear for the CBT Exam. Qualified candidates for the CBT exam are going to appear for Language Proficiency Test (LPT) examination. The LPT is qualifying in nature.
If a candidate fails in LPT his candidature will be canceled. The final selection for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 would be made based on performance in the Online Examination.
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2021
- There will be a total of 120 questions from 4 sections; Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, Numerical/ Analytical/ Logical Ability, and English Language.
- The total time duration will be 90 minutes.
- One mark will be given for each correct answer.
- There will be a negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer.
|No. of Questions||Marks||Duration||Time Duration|
RBI Attendant Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Those candidates who qualify for the computer-based test are going to appear for the language proficiency test (LPT) exam. Below we have provided some important points related to Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
- The candidates provisionally selected from the online test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT).
- LPT is of qualifying nature.
- LPT will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State.
- Candidates not qualifying LPT shall not be considered for selection.
- The final selection will be done on the basis of 1st Stage.
RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021 PDF
The candidates are suggested to prepare themself according to the RBI Office Attendant Syllabus so that they do not waste time studying unnecessary topics.
The candidates who want to prepare for RBI Office Attendant and wanted to become a part of RBI can prepare according to these subject-wise topics detailed below. Check the RBI Office Attendant syllabus for the Online Exam.
RBI Attendant Numerical Ability Syllabus
- Time & Distance Concept
- Time & Work
- LCM, HCF
- Simple & Compound interest
- Train and boat problems
- Allegations, Comparision
- Permutation & Combination
- Pipes & cisterns
RBI Attendant General Awareness Syllabus
- Current Events News
- Current India News
- Concepts of Geography
- Concepts of History
- Political Science
RBI Office Attendant Reasoning Syllabus
- Number Series
- Blood Relations
- Odd one out
- Number Series
- Directions based concept
- Row arrangement
- Statement, understanding
RBI Office Attendant English Language Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Word Meanings
RBI Office Attendant LPT Languages
Office Wise Language Proficiency Test local language is/are as follows:
• Ahmedabad – Gujarati
• Bengaluru – Kannada
• Bhopal – Hindi
• Bhubaneswar – Oriya
• Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
• Chennai – Tamil
• Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo
• Hyderabad – Telugu
• Jaipur – Hindi
• Jammu – Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri
• Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi
• Kolkata – Bengali / Nepali
• Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani
• Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
• New Delhi – Hindi
• Patna – Hindi / Maithili
• Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified of the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group
You can also check.
- RBI Assistant Previous Year Solved Question Papers PDF
- ESIC Recruitment 2021 Apply For 6552 Posts Of Clerk & Stenographer
- 1500+ Indian Economics GK One Liners PDF [Free]
RBI Office Attendant Syllabus and Exam Pattern FAQs
Q. How to check RBI Office Attendant Official Syllabus?
Ans. You can check or download the official Syllabus of RBI office Attendant through examstocks.com.
Q. What is the total marks for RBI Office Attendant CBT?
Ans. The total marks will be given to the candidate for RBI Office Attendant is 120.
Q. What is the selection process for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The selection will be done through Online Examination followed by the Language Proficiency Test.
Q. How many vacancies to be filled through RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021?
Ans. A total of 841 vacancies has been announced by RBI for Office attendant posts.
Q. How much time will be given for Online Test?
Ans. 90 Minutes will be given for RBI Office Attendant Online Exam.