RBI Officer Grade B Apply Online 2022- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released an official notification for the recruitment of Officer Grade B (General/DEPR/DSIM) vacancies on their official website. Candidates who are interested and complete all the eligibility criteria can apply online.
In this article, we have provided all the important information regarding this Bharti. Candidates who are seeking government jobs are advised to read the official notification before applying online.
Table of Contents
RBI Grade B 2022 Overview
Reserve Bank of India is ready to recruit 294 eligible candidates for Grade B vacancies. For this, the application process has been started from 28th March 2022 onwards. The candidates may be aware of RBI Grade B 2022 Notification points from this article.
RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2022
|Name of the recruitment||RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2022|
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of post||Officer Grade B|
|Job Type||Banking Job|
|Total no. of posts||294|
|Age limit||21 to 30|
|Apply Online Date||28-03-2022|
- OBC/General/EWS candidates have to pay Rs. 850/- as the application fee.
- For SC/ST/PwBD: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode will be Online
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 28-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-04-2022 (till 06:00 pm)
For Officer Gr B (DR)-General
- Date of Phase I Online Examination: May 28, 2022
- Date of Phase-II Online Examination: June 25, 2022
For Officer Gr B (DR)-DEPR/DSIM:
- Date of Phase I Online Examination: July 02, 2022
- Date of Phase-II Online Examination: August 06, 2022
Age Limit (01-01-2022)
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than January 02, 1992, and not later than January 01, 2001
- For Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General): Graduation or Post-Graduation/ Equivalent technical qualification.
- For Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR: Master’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines) or PGDM/ MBA Finance.
- For Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM: Master’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines) or PGDBA.
RBI Officer Grade B 2022 Vacancy
In the below image, we have provided RBI Grade B Vacancy 2022 detail which is announced with the Group B notification pdf. The total number of vacancies announced for the RBI Grade B 2022 exam is 294.
RBI Grade B Selection Process
RBI Grade B 2022 selection will be conducted in three phases:
- Phase-I or Prelims;
- Phase-II or Mains
Candidates have to qualify all these phases to get the final selection for the post as a Grade B Officer in the Reserve Bank of India. The Final merit list will be based on candidates’ performance in the main exam and interview round.
You can also check,
- BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022
- RSMSSB Lab Assistant Online Form 2022
- RBI Assistant Previous Year Solved Question Papers
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
RBI Grade B 2022 FAQs
Q. When will the application start for RBI Grade B 2022?
Ans. The online application has started on the 28th March for RBI Grade B 2022.
Q. What is the age limit for posts announced under RBI Grade B Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The minimum age limit- is 21 years and the Maximum age limit- is 30 years.
Q. Is there any negative marking for RBI Grade B Exam?
Ans. Yes, there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer in this exam.
Q. What is the selection process for RBI Grade B Posts?
Ans. The candidate will have to undergo three stages:
Phase-I or Prelims;
Phase-II or Mains