RAILWAY ALP & TECHNICIANS 2018 ANSWER KEY & OBJECTIONS TRACKER LINK ACTIVATED
|Opening Date and Time for raising Objections||21-09-2018 11.00 Hrs|
|Closing Date and Time for raising Objections||25-09-2018 23.55 Hrs|
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Exam was conducted from 9th August to 31st August 2018. Railway Board has uploaded the login link to check Answer Key. The link will get activated from 21 September.
Let us now go through the guidelines to be followed while raising objections:
- Enter Login ID & Password
- Read the question/solution carefully before raising an objection.
- It is necessary that the objections must be uploaded in English only.
- Please note that the objections can only be raised against questions and their respective options.
- This is clearly stated by the Railways that the objections once submitted cannot be edited later.
- The question ID & status of the question (Answered or not) will be given at the right of the question.
- While raising an objection, students have to give a definite reason for the same.
- Empty or invalid objections will not be considered.
Click on this direct link to check your answer key
NOTE: This is the tentative Answer Key. At last, Railways will check your objections and will upload a Final Answer Key. The Evaluation will be done on Final Answer Key.
Also Check – RAILWAY ALP 2018 QUESTION PAPER WITH PDF
IMPORTANT: You are requested to send the PDF Copies of your Answer keys to email@example.com for the compilation of all question papers for access to everyone. Your details will be hidden and privacy will be maintained.
Click Here TO JOIN US ON TELEGRAM
|Get the Latest Updates On Mobile||Click and Join Now|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Channel|
9 thoughts on “RRB ALP 2018 ANSWER KEY & OBJECTION LINK ACTIVATED”
Alp question paper with answer key
Thanks for the information.
Registration no. 230172830
Pls send me my ans key
Registration ID – 310035953
DOB – 12-04-1997
Please send me my asnwer key
I am a obc candidate but in form it submitted UR candidate please suggest me and help me.
Thank you sir
Thank you sir.