Here we are present with the questions asked in 20th september 3rd Shift exam of “RRB GROUP D” . The question level is neither hard nor easy ,question asked in this shift is based on basic concept only. We are suggesting you that you should Only focus on basic concept of math, reasoning, need to learn basic science of class 10, current affairs are easy.
“KEEP REFRESHING THIS PAGE FOR QUESTION UPDATE”
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018: 19 September (Shift lll)
- The questions were not arranged section-wise i.e Mixed questions were asked.
- Reasoning section was filled with Statement & Conclusion questions.
- The time duration of the exam was 90 minutes.
- In GK section, 9-10 questions were based on current affairs.
- The level of the GK section was moderate.As notified earlier, 55 questions were from Maths & Reasoning section.
- 25 Science questions were from Chemistry, Physics, and Biology subjects.
HERE ARE SOME MEMORY BASED QUESTIONS FROM THE EXAM
- GENERAL AWARENESS ON CURRENT AFFAIRS:
Capital of UAE-
Albati Dam on which river
CEO of infosys
Tripitik related to which religion
ANALYSIS -General Awareness Section was of Easy to Moderate level. and current affairs is EASY
- RRB GROUP D GENERAL SCIENCE
Which acid desolve gold -aqua regia
How many elemant in p block-37
Scientific name of soyabin-glycine max
Ph value of pure water-7
Decibal is the unit of
Gypsum heat =plaster of parish
Metal Periodic Table (Questions based on Elements)
Inventions & Discoveries
Hormones & Human Body System
Question related to Inert Gas
ALSO CHECK→ 19TH SEPTEMBER 3RD SHIFT QUESTIONS
ANALYSIS -General Science Section was of Easy to Moderate level.
- RRB GROUP D MATH
Time & Work
Speed, Distance, and Time
Simple Interest & Compound Interest
Profit & Loss
Data Interpretation (Pie Chart)
ANALYSIS -MATH Section was of Easy to Moderate level.
- RRB GROUP D REASONING
2nd october 2010 is -saturday
21,24,84,105 (odd one out) -24
Statement & Conclusion Logical Reasoning
Distance & Direction
Counting of Triangles
Odd one out
ANALYSIS -REASONING Section was of Easy to Moderate level.
→Click here to download pdf←
PDF will be updated soon….
|17TH SEPTEMBER||1ST SHIFT QUESTIONS||2nd SHIFT QUESTIONS||3rd SHIFT QUESTIONS|
|18TH SEPTEMBER||1ST SHIFT QUESTIONS||2nd SHIFT QUESTIONS||3rd SHIFT QUESTIONS|
|19TH SEPTEMBER||1ST SHIFT QUESTIONS||2nd SHIFT QUESTIONS||3rd SHIFT QUESTIONS|
|20TH SEPTEMBER||1ST SHIFT QUESTIONS||2ND SHIFT QUESTIONS||ALL SHIFT QUESTIONS|