RRB Group D Application Modification Link 2021: RRB officials had rejected a lot of RRB Group D online applications. An RRB Group D Modification Link has been activated for the candidates to make the corrections and get their applications provisionally accepted from 15th to 26th December 2021. The RRB Group D modification link has been activated on the RRC official website i.e rrbcdg.gov.in.
RRB Group D Exam 2021 will be conducted from 23 February 2022. The RRB Group D modification link has been out for CEN No. RRC- 01/2019 (Level-1 posts) and we have provided the direct link below for easy access as it is released officially. It is advised to all candidates to first check their RRB Group D Application Status and then proceed with the uploading of correct photographs/signatures.
RRB Group D Application Modification Link 2021:Highlights
|Name Of The Recruitment||RRB Group D Exams 2021-22|
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Post Name||Track Maintainer Grade-IV, Helper/Assistant, Assistant Pointsman, Level-I posts|
|Job Location||All Across India|
|RRB Group D Modification Link 2021||15 December 2021|
|RRB Group D Exam Date 2021||23rd February 2022 onwards|
RRB Group D Modification Link 2021
RRB has activated a modification link from 15th to 26th December 2021 for uploading of photograph and/or signature afresh as one time opportunity to those candidates only whose application was rejected due to invalid photograph and/or signature.
|Name of the RRB Region||RRB Modification Link|
|Central Railway (Mumbai)||Modification Link|
|East Central Railway (Hajipur)||Modification Link|
|East Coast Railway (Bhubaneswar)||Modification Link|
|Eastern Railway (Kolkata)||Modification Link|
|North Central Railway (Allahabad)||Modification Link|
|North Eastern Railway (Gorakhpur)||Modification Link|
|Northeast Frontier Railway (Guwahati)||Modification Link|
|Northern Railway (New Delhi)||Modification Link|
|North Western Railway(Jaipur)||Modification Link|
|Southern Railway(Chennai)||Modification Link|
|South Western Railway(Hubli)||Modification Link|
|South Central Railway(Secundrabad)||Modification Link|
|South East Central Railway(Bilaspur)||Modification Link|
|South Eastern Railway (Kolkata)||Modification Link|
|West Central Railway(Jabalpur)||Modification Link|
|Western Railway(Mumbai)||Modification Link|
RRB Group D Modification Direct Link 2021
- Also, Check – RRC Group D Syllabus PDF & Exam Pattern 2021
Steps for RRB Group D Application Modification Link
Candidates can follow these steps to correct their RRB Group D Application Form 2021:
- Candidates must visit the regional/official websites of Railway Recruitment Board – rrbcdg.gov.in.
- On the Homepage, click on the notification that reads, “RRC-CEN-01/2019 (Level 1 posts) – Modification link for Uploading of Photograph and/or Signature and Checking of Application Status.”
- Alternatively, candidates can click on the direct link given here to access the modification and status link for RRB Group D Exam 2021.
- Enter your application number and date of birth to login.
- Your application status will be available.
- In case it is rejected, proceed to access the RRB Group D Modification Link 2021.
- Upload new photograph and/or signature as per the guidelines.
- Submit it and remember to print a copy for future references.
- Also, Check – Railway Group D Question Paper 2018 All Shifts Pdf
RRB Group D Application Status 2021 – Reasons of Form Rejection
Your RRB Group D Application Status can be rejected due to the below-mentioned reasons. Check the reasons given below –
- Eligibility: If you have filled the form without meeting the mentioned RRB Group D eligibility criteria.
- Incorrect Specification Photograph Uploaded: If you provide a photograph of incorrect specification, then it would lead to rejection of the form. (your photo should not be with Goggles, caps, improper size, unclear or blurred photo, selfie or photo captured through mobile, etc.)
- Half/Partially completed form: If you have submitted an incomplete or partially filled form, then your application form will be rejected on these grounds.
- Signature in block letters: If the image of your signature is in block letter or capital then it would lead to rejection of your application form.
- Submitting more than one application form: If you submit more than one application form.
- Debarred List: If the candidate’s name is in the debarred list of the RRC or RRB then, your form is likely to get rejected.
- Incorrect details filled in the Application form: If your application form has incorrect details or if you have given incorrect details then it would lead to the rejection of your RRB JE Application form.
- Also, Check – RRB Group D General Science Questions PDF
RRB Group D Exam Dates 2021
The revised exam dates for RRB/ RRC Group-D 2021 online examinations are announced from 23rd February 2022 onwards. Let’s have a look at the important dates for RRC Group D Level 1 Exam 2021:
|RRB Group-D Events||Dates|
|RRB Group D Notification Date 2019||12th March 2019|
|Online Application Process for RRB Group D||12th March- 12th April 2019|
|RRB Group-D Application Status||25th July 2019|
|RRB Group D Modification Link 2021||15th to 26th December 2021|
|RRB Group D City Intimation Date||13th February 2022 onwards|
|RRB Group D Admit Card Date||19th February 2022 onwards|
|RRB Group D Exam Date||23rd February 2022 onwards|
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I check my RRB Group D status?
Ans. – Click the direct link given above. Select the region you have applied for. Enter your Registration No. & DOB. Put the given Captcha. Click ‘Login’. You will be able to see your Application Status.
Q. How will a candidate come to know that his application is rejected?
Ans. – Railways will send an e-mail and SMS to the candidates mobile number and e-mail id if his/her application status is rejected.
Q. What is the purpose of RRB Group D Application Status?
Ans. – The Application Status helps a candidate to know whether his/her application is accepted by the authorities.
Q. To which date the RRB Group D Application Modification is open?
Ans. – The candidates can modify between 15th to 26th December 2021.
|Get the Latest Updates On Mobile||Click and Join Now|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Channel|