Here we are present with the questions asked in 17th September, 1st shift exam of “RRB GROUP D“. The question level is neither hard nor easy ,question asked in this shift is based on basic concept only. We are suggesting you that you should only focus on basic concept of math, reasoning, need to learn basic science of class 10, current affairs are easy.
“KEEP REFRESHING THIS PAGE FOR QUESTION UPDATE”
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018: 17 September (Shift I)
- The questions were not arranged section-wise i.e Mixed questions were asked.
- Reasoning section was filled with Statement & Conclusion questions.
- The time duration of the exam was 90 minutes.
- In GK section, 9-10 questions were based on current affairs.
- The level of the GK section was moderate.As notified earlier, 55 questions were from Maths & Reasoning section.
- 25 Science questions were from Chemistry, Physics, and Biology subjects.
HERE ARE SOME MEMORY BASED QUESTIONS OF TODAY’S EXAM
GENERAL AWARENESS ON CURRENT AFFAIRS:
- Rank & Index
- CM & Governor.
- Question related to Nobel Prize 2017 In Literature
- Question related to Man Booker Prize 2018
- Question related to Best Film in National Film Awards 2018
- Women Entrepreneurship Platform Launched By
- Prime Minister Of JAPAN
- Menchester Of India
- Weightiest planet
- SAGARMALA project related to which state
- HIMAYAT program launched in which state
- President of Venezuela
- Capital of Netherland
- Best living city in world living index
- Bhopal gas tragedy
- CEO of Apple
- Most cleanest Railway Station in India
- Name the award given for bravery – Shram award
- Oscar academy award function is held in which country?
- What is the mass of the earth?
- Find the work done in moving a charge of 4 c across the potential difference of 18v?
- Which animal creates ultrasound?
- After fertilization, zygote grows in __.
- First Indian city to employ a robot in traffic control.
- Which country is with the largest coastline?
- First female high court judge of Jammu & Kashmir.
- UEFA player of the year.
- Who is the CM of Tripura?
- When is National Voter day?
- Who is India’s Sports Minister?
- Who is the inventor of Telephone?
- Sonam Kapoor got an award for which movie?
- Who played the role of Allaudin Khilji in Padmavat movie?
- Who got labour award?
- Who is the brand ambassador of American Tourister?
- INDIA-BANGLADESH Military Exercise
- Owner Of Mumbai Indians
ANALYSIS -General Awareness Section was of Easy to Moderate level. and current affairs is EASY
RRB GROUP D GENERAL SCIENCE
- Metal Periodic Table (Questions based on Elements)
- Focal Length
- Inventions & Discoveries
- Hormones & Human Body System
- Largest Organ in human body – Liver
- Use of Concave Mirror
- Brain Of Cell
- Chemical Formula Of Carbon Mono-Oxide – CO
- Atomic Number Of Nitrogen – 7
- PH Value of blood – 7.4
- PH Value Of Wine
- Formula Of Force = mass x acceleration
- PH Value of NaCl – 7
- Chemical Name Of NaCl – Sodium Chloride
- Hydrometer is used in
- Lightest Gas Of Periodic Table – Hydrogen
- SI Unit Of Pressure
- Question related to heart
- Chemical Name Of H2SO4
- King Of Acid – H2SO4
- Atomic Number Of Sulphur
- Phylum Group Of Frog
- Formula Of Heavy Water – D2O
- What is the unit of power?
- How many water molecules are present in washing soda?
- V=18 VOLT,C=4 ,l=?
ANALYSIS -General Science Section was of Easy to Moderate level.
RRB GROUP D MATH
- 18% of 60=x% of 54
- 60/75=4/x ,x=?
- Time & Work
- Square Root
- Speed, Distance, and Time
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Profit & Loss
- Data Interpretation (Pie Chart)
ANALYSIS -MATH Section was of Easy to Moderate level.
RRB GROUP D REASONING
- blue whale:water::horse:?
- Statement & Conclusion Logical Reasoning
- Mirror Image
- Distance & Direction
- Coding Decoding
- Blood Relation
- Counting of Triangles
- Odd one out
- What was the day on 21 January, 1988?
- 13, 19, 21, 37 (Which is different?)
ANALYSIS -REASONING Section was of Easy to Moderate level.
|17TH SEPTEMBER||All Shifts||2ND SHIFT QUESTIONS||3RD SHIFT QUESTIONS|
ALSO CHECK YOUR GROUP D ADMIT CARD
Exam Stocks provides you latest government jobs updates & best chosen study material like static Gk & current affairs which are likely to be asked in the upcoming exams. In addition to this here you can get daily study materials like topic wise general awareness & general knowledge notes, Quantitative Aptitude eBooks, Reasoning and English eBooks.