Here we are present with the questions asked in 17th september 3rd Shift exam of “RRB GROUP D” . The question level is neither hard nor easy ,question asked in this shift is based on basic concept only. We are suggesting you that you should Only focus on basic concept of math, reasoning, need to learn basic science of class 10, current affairs are easy.
“KEEP REFRESHING THIS PAGE FOR QUESTION UPDATE”
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018: 17 September (Shift III)
- The questions were not arranged section-wise i.e Mixed questions were asked.
- Reasoning section was filled with Statement & Conclusion questions.
- The time duration of the exam was 90 minutes.
- In GK section, 9-10 questions were based on current affairs.
- The level of the GK section was moderate.As notified earlier, 55 questions were from Maths & Reasoning section.
- 25 Science questions were from Chemistry, Physics, and Biology subjects.
HERE ARE SOME MEMORY BASED QUESTIONS FROM THE EXAM
- GENERAL AWARENESS ON CURRENT AFFAIRS:
- PM Of Zimbabwe?
- Vice Presidnt Of Indonesia?
- Chairman Of National Women Commission – Rekha Sharma
- Sanitary Pads distributed in which state? – Rajasthan
- BIMSTEC Summit 2018 – New delhi
- Governor of Assam – Jagdish Mukhi
- ICC Head – Robinson
- Shane Warne’s Biography – No Spin
- MAITREE Exercise between which countries? – India & Thailand
- Women’s World FIFA 2019 will be held in? – France
- KAKADU Military Exercise between which countries? – India & Australia(Naval Exercise)
- Hockey World Cup 2018 will be held in? – India
- Cornad Sharma is the MP from which state? – Meghalaya
- Which Indian player took five wickets in one T20 match? – Kuldeep Yadav
- Rank & Index
- CM & Governor.
ANALYSIS -General Awareness Section was of Easy to Moderate level. and current affairs is EASY
- RRB GROUP D GENERAL SCIENCE
- Use Of Cobalt 60 – To destroy tumors
- Smallest cell – Mycoplasma
- Atomic Number Of Magnesium? – 12
- Formula of Plaster Of Paris? – CaSo4.2H2O
- Weight on moon with ratio to earth? – 1/6
- Atomic mass of Carbon? – 12
- Atomic Number Of Sulfur? – 16
- Formula of Baing soda? – NaCo3
- HELIUM comes in which group? – 1st
- Metal Periodic Table (Questions based on Elements)
- Focal Length
- Inventions & Discoveries
- Hormones & Human Body System
ANALYSIS -General Science Section was of Easy to Moderate level.
- RRB GROUP D MATH
- Time & Work
- Square Root
- Speed, Distance, and Time
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Profit & Loss
- Data Interpretation (Pie Chart)
ANALYSIS -MATH Section was of Easy to Moderate level.
- RRB GROUP D REASONING
- 4:20 = X degree?
- Question related to Venn diagram?
- 21,30,12,50 (Odd One Out) = 30
- Which day was on 11 February 2003? – Tuesday
- Statement & Conclusion Logical Reasoning
- Mirror Image
- Distance & Direction
- Coding Decoding
- Blood Relation
- Counting of Triangles
- Odd one out
ANALYSIS -REASONING Section was of Easy to Moderate level.
|17TH SEPTEMBER||1ST SHIFT QUESTIONS||2nd SHIFT QUESTIONS||All Shifts|
ALSO CHECK YOUR ADMIT CARD OF GROUP D
Click Here To Join Us On TELEGRAM