Here we are present with the questions asked in 17th september 2nd shift exam of “RRB GROUP D” .the question level is neither hard nor easy ,question asked in this shift is based on basic concept only .We are suggesting you that you should Only focus on basic concept of math, reasoning, need to learn basic science of class 10, current affairs are easy.
“KEEP REFRESHING THIS PAGE FOR QUESTION UPDATE”
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2018: 17 September (Shift II)
- The questions were not arranged section-wise i.e Mixed questions were asked.
- Reasoning section was filled with Statement & Conclusion questions.
- The time duration of the exam was 90 minutes.
- In GK section, 9-10 questions were based on current affairs.
- The level of the GK section was moderate.As notified earlier, 55 questions were from Maths & Reasoning section.
- 25 Science questions were from Chemistry, Physics, and Biology subjects.
HERE ARE SOME MEMORY BASED QUESTIONS FROM THE EXAM
- GENERAL AWARENESS ON CURRENT AFFAIRS:
- Poly Umrigar Award 2018 – Virat Kohli
- Capital of Norway – Oslo
- American award given to which Indian Chief Minister?
- Oscar Award 2018 for Best Film?
- Women and Child Development Minister Of India? – Meneka Gandhi
- Capital of Sri Lanka?
- Question related to Grammy Awards
- Garo hill in which state?
- World Shooting Championship 2019 will be held in? – New Delhi
- National Award 2017 for Social Film?
- 9th Greek Summit 2017 held in – China
- Governor Of Sikkim – Ganga Prasad
- President of Hockey India – Rajendra Singh
- Rank & Index
- CM & Governor.
ANALYSIS -General Awareness Section was of Easy to Moderate level. and current affairs is EASY
- RRB GROUP D GENERAL SCIENCE
- Examples of conective tissue
- Coulomb is the Unit of?
- Longest period in periodic table?
- Question related to ohm’s law?
- Question related to Fleming’s law.
- Which is the last element in Newland’s Octane Series?
- Critical angle of diamond? – 24.2
- Which gas is used in bulb? – Argon
- Which bacteria affect virus?
- How many elements are there in 18th group of periodic table? – 7
- Metal Periodic Table (Questions based on Elements)
- Focal Length
- Inventions & Discoveries
- Hormones & Human Body System
ANALYSIS -General Science Section was of Easy to Moderate level.
- RRB GROUP D MATH
- a : b = 2 : 3 , b : c = 4 : 7 then a:b:c = ?
- 3 is the X % Of 81?
- Root cube of 1331? = 11
- Find semi perimeter of a triangle which sides are 5,12,13?
- Time & Work
- Square Root
- Speed, Distance, and Time
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Profit & Loss
- Data Interpretation (Pie Chart)
ANALYSIS -MATH Section was of Easy to Moderate level.
- RRB GROUP D REASONING
- 158 : 196 :: 235 : ?
- Mountain : Cloud :: Chair : ?
- What was the day on 29th August 1982?
- Statement & Conclusion Logical Reasoning
- Mirror Image
- Distance & Direction
- Coding Decoding
- Blood Relation
- Counting of Triangles
- Odd one out
ANALYSIS -REASONING Section was of Easy to Moderate level.
|17TH SEPTEMBER||1ST SHIFT QUESTIONS||All Shifts||3RD SHIFT QUESTIONS|
ALSO CHECK YOUR GROUP D ADMIT CARD
Click Here To Join Us On Telegram