RRB MI 2020 Exam Analysis & Asked Questions PDF: Railway Recruitment Board has successfully conducted RRB Ministerial & Isolated Category Exam 2020 on 15th December 2020. The exam was conducted for recruitment of Junior Stenographer Hindi/English Posts.
The 1st Shift was organized from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM while the 2nd Shift will be held from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM. In this article, we are going to share the detailed Exam Analysis of the RRB MI 2020 Exam & Asked Questions PDF.
RRB MI 2020 Exam Analysis
|Name Of The Exam||RRB Ministerial & Isolated Category Exam 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Total No. Of Applicants||1.03 Lakhs|
|RRB MI Exam Date 2020||15th to 18th December 2020|
|Exam Level||Easy To Moderate|
RRB MI 2020 CBT 1 Exam Analysis 15th December 2020: Exam Centre Guidelines
Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned guidelines at the time of attempting the RRB MI Exam:
- Candidates should wear a mask during the examination.
- Candidates need to carry their own transparent water bottle, personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), gloves & a simple pen inside the exam centre.
- Candidates must have installed Aarogya Setu app on their smartphone and the app must show their risk profile for COVID-19.
- The registration of the candidate will be done with photo capture; hence, candidates must remove their mask only at that moment.
RRB MI Exam Analysis 2020: Exam Timings
The table below states the categories of RRB MI Junior Stenographer and its shift timing as well as date of exam:
|Categories for which exam to be conducted||Shifts||Date of Exam|
|Category 2 – Junior Stenographer/ English||Shift 1 (10:30 AM)||15th December 2020|
|Category 1 – Junior Stenographer/ Hindi||Shift 2 (03:00 PM)|
RRB MI Single Stage CBT 2020 Exam Pattern
For Junior Stenographer/Hindi & English Posts
|Subject||No. of Questions / Questions (From-to)||Total Marks|
|General Awareness||50 (1 to 50)||100|
|Hindi or English Language||50 (51 to 100)||100|
- The exam was conducted in online mode.
- The exam was of objective type multiple choice questions.
- Total time duration for the exam was 2 hours.
- Each question was of 2 marks.
RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories Exam Analysis 2020
|Section / Number of Questions||Good Attempts||Difficulty Level of Questions|
|General Awareness (50)||43 to 47||Easy-Moderate|
|English Language (50)||44 to 48||Easy-Moderate|
|Overall (100)||91 to 93||Easy-Moderate|
All the candidates will have to attempt Part I & II (both the subjects) compulsorily. There shall be a single composite paper for both the subjects. Candidates will be required to qualify in each of the two subjects separately.
- Also, Check – Last 6 Months Current Affairs 2020 PDF Free Download
RRB MI Exam Asked Questions 2020 PDF
Here are a few questions according to the candidates who have appeared in RRB MI Junior Stenographer Exam conducted on 15th December 2020:
- Gyan peeth award 2020: for outstanding contribution towards literature”
- What is the SI UNIT of Force? Newton
- When was the Non-cooperation movement started?
- Who started the weekly newspaper Samvad Kaunmudi? Raja Ram Mohan Roy, Bengali (Language),1819
- Who introduced permanent settlement?
- Who established Depressed class society?
- Definition of Fraternity?
- What is the meaning of Democracy?
- Pravashiye rojgar Yojna stated in?
- Brand Ambassador of Nokia?
- Head Coach of Indian Hockey Team?
- Capital of Morroco?
- NITI ayog established in?
- The biggest island in the world?
- When did Hiroshima is attacked by an atom bomb?
- Author of Indica?
- Devdhar Trophy is related to which game?
- Percent increase in the population of India Form 2001 to 2011?
- Who one First Gulbenkian Award for humanity?
- Tenure of Rajya Sabha Members?
- Mumbai Stock Exchange was established in which year?
- Who got Rajiv Gandhi Sports awards in 2020?
- Who won the first Nobel Prize in Physics?
- Who won the Jnanpeeth awards 2020?
- Who hosted IPL 2020?
- Kaleshwaram project is in which river?
- Who was the first election commissioner of India?
- If two numbers are in the ratio 2:3, and their sum is 125.then find the numbers?
- 6 years ago the ratio of ages of P & Q is 3:2.4 years hence the ratio of age is 8:7. Find the present age of P?
- 15 CP =12 SP find profit %?
- Average of First 20 multiple of 8 ?
- A debt of 11500 is given at the rate of 10 % simple interest. If it has to be paid in 4 years, find each installment?
- If A + B = pie/2 and sin A = 1/2 , then sin B is?
- 52,54,55,56,55,54,53,55,53,51,57 .Find Mode?
More questions will be updated soon. Keep checking examstocks.com for regular updates on RRB MI Exam 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Exam Date?
Ans. – RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Exam going to be conducted Between 15th December and 18th December 2020.
Q. What is the difficulty level of RRB MI Exams 2020?
Ans. – The RRB MI Exam level 2020 was easy to moderate.
Q. Where can I get RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Admit Card 2020?
Ans. – Candidates can download the RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Admit Card 2020 from examstocks.com.
Q. When will RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Admit Card Release?
Ans. – RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Admit Card Released on 5th December 2020.