RRB NTPC Current Affairs 2020 PDF In Hindi & English: Railway Recruitment Board is going to conduct RRB NTPC Exams 2020 from 28 December 2020. The exam will be conducted in different phases till March 2021. Current Affairs is a very Important section in RRB NTPC 2020 Examination.
To help you in your RRB NTPC Preparation with last-minute revision, we are providing the RRB NTPC Current Affairs 2020 PDF where the entire Current Affairs Of 2020 for RRB NTPC will be covered in a concise manner. The NTPC Current Affairs PDF is available here to download in Hindi & English language.
RRB NTPC Current Affairs PDF 2020: Highlights
|Name Of The Exam||RRB NTPC Exams 2019-20|
|Name Of The Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|RRB NTPC Exam Dates 2020-21||28 December to March 2021|
|Topic||RRB NTPC Current Affairs 2020|
|Months Covered||Last 12 Months Current Affairs Of 2020|
|Language||Hindi + English|
RRB NTPC 2020 Current Affairs Important Topics
Examstocks – RRB NTPC Current Affairs 2020 PDF covers all the general topics which are Important for competitive exams as well as interviews. Topics covered in 2020 RRB NTPC Current Affairs PDF are:
- International News,
- National News (ie. Indian Affairs),
- Important events associated with Science & Technology, Environment,
- Bills & Acts Passed by Government,
- Defence News,
- About important Persons, Places,
- Banking & Economical News,
- Awards & Honours,
- Sports Current Affairs,
- Revolutionary Updates on Arts & Culture,
- Summits & Conference,
- Important Committee,
- Government Schemes,
- Important Days & its Theme for Current as well as upcoming Year,
- Books & Its Authors,
- Agreements & MoUs,
- Budget, Taxes,
- Various Important Lists & Indexes,
- Visits by World Presidents, Prime Ministers,
- Political affairs and all Current News.
- Railway Current Affairs
Last 12 Months Current Affairs 2020 PDF For Railway Exams
Here we have attached the last 12 months (January to December 2020) monthly current affairs 2020 pdf, which you can download by clicking on the link given in the table below:
- January 2020 Current Affairs PDF Download
- February Current Affairs 2020 PDF Download
- March Current Affairs 2020 PDF Download
- April 2020 Current Affairs PDF Download
- May 2020 Current Affairs PDF Download
- June 2020 Current Affairs PDF Download
- July 2020 Current Affairs PDF Download
- August 2020 Current Affairs PDF Download
- September 2020 Current Affairs PDF Download
- October Current Affairs 2020 PDF Download
- November 2020 Current Affairs PDF Download
- December 2020 Current Affairs PDF Download
Current Affairs For RRB NTPC 2020 PDF
Generally, RRB asks Current Affairs of last 1 year. If you will attempt Railway Previous Year Papers you can easily find that questions of current affairs section were 12 to 18 months old. So, we are providing you with Important current affairs questions and answers for RRB NTPC 2020.
You can easily solve these questions in the quiz manner and revise them before appearing in RRB NTPC Stage 1 Exam 2020. Team Examstocks wishes you all the best may you come out with flying colors in the upcoming Railway Recruitment Exams.
Download 800+ RRB NTPC Current Affairs 2020 PDF
Last 6 Months Current Affairs 2020 PDF For RRB NTPC
RRB NTPC Study Materials PDF
Here we have listed some exam-oriented study materials that will help you to score better in RRB NTPC Exams 2019-20:
- Railway Previous Year General Awareness Question & Answers PDF
- RRB NTPC Question Papers 2016 PDF Free Download
- Most Important General Science For Railway Exams PDF
- Special Railway Current Affairs 2020 PDF For RRB NTPC
- Complete Notes On Periodic Table For RRB NTPC
- Static Gk PDF For RRB NTPC Exam 2019 Download
- Railway Maths Book PDF Chapterwise Solution
- RRB NTPC Exams 2016 Asked GK Questions PDF
- Most Expected GK Questions for RRB NTPC Exams 2019 PDF
- 1500+ History Question And Answer PDF Download
- 1500+ General Science One Liner In Hindi PDF
- 1500+ Economics Question & Answer PDF Download
- 1500+ Geography Question And Answer PDF Download
- 1500+ Indian Polity Question And Answer PDF Download
- 1500+ Indian Economics GK One Liners PDF [Free]
- 1000 Most Important Lucent Static GK PDF Download
- 5000+ Computer Question And Answers PDF For All Exams
Join RRB NTPC Preparation Group On Facebook
Join RRB NTPC Preparation Group On Telegram
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group
How To Prepare For RRB NTPC Exams 2019-20?
- Get Thorough With Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The first step to prepare for any competitive exam is to download the syllabus and exam pattern. You can also refer to the RRB NTPC Syllabus released by Examstocks.
- Refer to good books for understanding the topics
Aspiring candidates must learn, understand, and clear their concepts with the help of a limited number of good books. Schedule a particular time for revision of the newly learned topics.
- Preparation for General Awareness
The general awareness section includes G.K. and Current Affairs topics which require reading up to date newspapers, magazines, and weekly GK Blog online. Prepare your current affairs from the given PDF and revise them later every day before going to bed.
- Preparation for General Intelligence and Reasoning
To score well in General Intelligence and Reasoning, you will need to sharpen your logical and analytical skills and learn and imply smart and appropriate tricks to ace this section. Refer to books on General Intelligence and Reasoning by Arihant publications to get command over the concepts.
- Preparation for Mathematics
For mathematics, candidates must first clear their basics. After that, they must master shortcut methods to solve them as time becomes a very important factor for competitive exams. Also knowing shortcut methods for basic questions helps save time for some miscellaneous problems that may be asked. Quantitative Aptitude is very helpful to get a better score in RRB NTPC Exam.
- Revise Regularly
Schedule a time every day for revision of newly learned topics. Candidates must make short notes for quick revision. They must revise the topics they feel they are weak at and also the ones which they are absolutely confident about.
- Solve full-length mock tests
Devote a dedicated amount of time to solve as many full-length mock tests as possible. Solving time-bound mock tests helps maintain a balance between speed and accuracy. Also, practicing mock tests serve as a very helpful tool to analyze your performance – how much you are prepared and what else needs to be done.
- Practice from previous year’s papers
Download RRB NTPC Question Papers PDF and try to solve them thoroughly to have an idea about the questions asked in the examination.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the RRB NTPC Exam Date 2020?
Ans. – RRB NTPC Exams 2020 will be conducted from 28 December to March 2021.
Q. How many months of current affairs are necessary for the RRB NTPC Exams?
Ans. – Last 12 months’ current affairs are enough for RRB NTPC Examination.
Q. What is the best book for current affairs for RRB NTPC?
Ans. – Speedy Current Affairs Book is the best book for RRB NTPC.
Q. Is Lucent GK enough for RRB NTPC?
Ans. – Yes, Lucent Gk will cover your General Awareness for RRB NTPC.
|Get the Latest Updates On Mobile||Click and Join Now|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Channel|