RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2020 & Asked Questions PDF: Railway Recruitment Board has started the most awaited RRB NTPC CBT 1 Exams 2020 from 28 December. The 1st phase of RRB NTPC 2020 will be conducted from 28 December to 13 January 2021, while the 2nd phase is scheduled from 16 January 2021.
In this article, you will get RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2020 & RRB NTPC Question Paper 2020 PDF. It will help all those candidates who are going to appear in the upcoming shifts for RRB NTPC Tier 1 Exams 2020.
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2020: Highlights
|Name Of The Exam||RRB NTPC Exams 2019-20|
|Name Of The Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|RRB NTPC 1st Phase Exam Dates 2020||28 December to 13 January 2021|
|RRB NTPC 2nd Phase Exam Dates 2020||From 16 January 2021|
RRB NTPC Stage-1 Exam Pattern 2020
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||30||30|
- The exam is of objective type multiple-choice questions.
- The total time duration for the exam is 90 minutes.
- The exam duration for PWD candidates is 120 Minutes.
- There is a negative marking of 1/3 for each wrong answer.
- Stage 1 is of a screening nature.
- The candidates selected for stage 2 will be 20 times the number of vacancies for each post.
- Normalization of marks will be done.
- Also, Check – RRB NTPC Current Affairs 2020 PDF In Hindi & English
RRB NTPC Exam Timings 2020
The table mentioned below states the RRB NTPC Exam starting timing and finishing timing of the two shifts:
RRB NTPC CBT 1 Exam Timings 28th Dec 2020
|Number of Shift||RRB NTPC Exam Starting Timing||RRB NTPC Exam Finishing Timing|
|Shift 1||10:30 AM||12:00 PM|
|Shift 2||03:00 PM||04:30 PM|
RRB NTPC 2020 Exam Guidelines
RRB has issued exam day guidelines due for COVID-19. The exam center authorities will ensure that each and every candidate wore a mask. Wearing an N95 mask is not compulsory. Some of the guidelines issued by RRB are given below.
- Wearing the mask is compulsory.
- Personal transparent water bottle.
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml).
- Candidates must have Aarogya Setu App installed on their mobile phones.
- The Aarogya Setu status must show candidates’ risk factors.
- Candidates’ registration will be done through photo capture.
- Rough sheets will be kept at the desk of each candidate.
- Separate drop-boxes will be provided for rough sheets and call letters. Candidates need to drop these items in the designated boxes.
- Also, Check – RRB NTPC Question Papers 2016 PDF
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2020
After sharing the section-wise attempts of RRB NTPC 1st Shift Exam Analysis, we have provided you with the overall good attempts. You need to score the cut-off marks to appear for the RRB NTPC CBT 1 Exam 2020.
|Overall Good Attempts||74-78||Easy-Moderate|
- Also, Check – RRB NTPC Admit Card 2020 Download Here
RRB NTPC 2020 Asked Questions PDF
RRB NTPC 2020 Mathematics Questions PDF
- B is 20% less efficient than A. If A completes the work in 12 days, find the time taken by B to complete the same work.
- Cos 2θ = Sin θ and (0° < θ < 90°), find the value of θ?
- A number is first increased by 40% and then reduced by 40% again. Find overall increase/decrease in the Number.
- A does a piece of work in 20 days and B does the same piece of work in 30 days. If they work together and A leaves the work 5 days before the completion. Find the time taken by them to complete the work.
- P = 38000 is divided in two parts – R = 7%, T = 5 year; R = 10%, T = 6 years. If
- Interest from both parts are equal, find the sum given at 10%.
- A cylinder with height 14 cm and CSA is 528 cm square. Find its volume.
- Two questions from BODMAS.
- A train starts from station at the speed of 50 km/hr and another train starts from station B after 30 min at the speed of 150 km/hr towards each other. Find the distance of their meeting point from Station A. The distance between A and B is 750 km.
- A principal sum of Rs. 2400 gives Rs.640 as simple interest in 4 years. Find the Interest rate.
- In a class 70 boys and 50 girls. If 40% of girls and 50% boys attend a function, how many percent of total students attended the function?
- A Boy can do a piece of work in 20 days and a girl can do the same piece of work in 30 days. If they work together and get 28000 as total wages, find the wages of Girl?
- The Cost price of an article is 75% of the Marked price. If the seller offers a discount of 15% on the marked price. Then find the profit percent.
- Simplify: (54 125)(24 45)
- If the length of a rectangle is twice the breadth and the perimeter is 48 cm then find the area of the rectangle.
- If the simple interest for 2 years at 10% interest rate is Rs.500, then what is the compound interest for 2 years at same interest rate and same principal.
- Find the smallest number which when divided by 15, 25 and 28 gives 8 as remainder.
- The income of A is 60% more than the income of B. If the sum of their incomes is Rs.2245 then find the difference between their incomes.
- If x + y, y + z and z + x can complete a work in 12, 15 and 18 days respectively. Then find the number of days in which they will complete the same work together.
- In an equilateral triangle, the altitude is 2√3 cm then find the area of the triangle.
- The ratio of adjacent angles in a rhombus is 2:3. Find the measure of the smallest angle.
- Find the smallest 5-digit number among the given numbers which when divided by 7 gives 6 as remainder.
- Find the HCF of 56, 216, 28.
- Find the value of “?” in following expression: 12% of 1200 + ? = 18% of 5400
- Find the number of spherical balls of radius 12 cm that can be made by melting a cuboid of dimensions 28 cm x 32 cm x 36 cm.
- Simplify: 5sin75°sec15° + 3cot15°cot75° + 2 tan45°
- The HCF and LCM of two numbers are 12 and 72 respectively and the sum of the two numbers is 60. Find the sum of the reciprocals of the two numbers.
- The difference between CI and Si for 2 years is Rs. 3225 at the rate of interest of 15%. Find the Principal sum.
- If the length of the side of a square is increased by 20% then find the percentage change in the area of the square.
- 1 + 1 + 1 = √3 tanθ. Find the value of θ.
- You must secure 50% to declare as pass in two subjects. In Paper-1 you got 40% out of 200, in Paper-2 how much minimum marks must you secure out of 150 marks.
- In a class boys and girls ratio is 3:2 when 300 girls were added ratio becomes 5:2 , new number of girls?
- If sinθ = 3/4 and cosθ = 5/4. Find (1 + tanθ)/(1 – tanθ)
- If a^3 – b^3 = 625, a^2 – b^2 = 25 and a + b = 5. Find a^2 + ab+ b^2
- If 2x , 5x – 12 , 3x – 8 are angles of a triangle. Find the largest angle.
More questions will be added soon………..
RRB NTPC 2020 Reasoning Questions PDF
1. Blood relation: Simple comprehension
P is the brother of Q and R. T is the father of Q. S is the mother of P. Which of the following statements is incorrect referring to the given information?
Answer. Q is the husband of P (given statement is incorrect).
2. Student : class :: Beauty Parlour : ?
3. Pediatrics : Child :: Neurology : ?
4. Word Formation – DUPLICATE
5. Find Odd one out:
Gloves – Hand
Cap – Head
Socks – Leg
Pen – Note
Answer: Pen-Note is a different word pair. As rest follows the same relationship.
6. Which word cannot be formed from the given word “DAUGHTER”.
7. Find the next term in the series: 1, 8, 27, 64, ___ (Answer = 125)
8. Solve: 21 : 11 :: 31 : ___ (Answer = 16)
9. Number series: 69, 55, 26, 13, ? (options didn’t remember)
10. Questions from sitting Arrangements – 2 linear based north facing, 1 from circular
11. Syllogism –
Statements – 1. All Pink are Red
Some Red are paint
All paint are colour
Conclusions- 1. Some Pink are colour
All Red are colour.
Answer: None follows.
12. Cube and Dice – Identify which face is on the face opposite to Black?
13. Counting – Triangle based :
Answer – 32 triangles in total.
14. Venn diagram (entity)
Communication, telephone, letter
15. Related number analogy:
4 : 64 :: 6 : ?
16. Mirror image – 3 Questions
17. Bullet, Knife, Rifle and Pistol related to – Weapons
More questions will be added soon………..
RRB NTPC 28 December 2020 General Awareness Questions PDF
- Chikankari is famous in which city of India? Lucknow
- Which is the longest national highway in India? Nh-44
- DNA Double helix model was given by? Francis Crick and James Watson
- Desbandhu title was given to which of the freedom fighters? Chittaranjan Das
- Sharda Act – Child Marriage Restraint Act, 1929
- How many Ramsar Sites are there in India?- 42
- Who is the current Bihar governor? Phagu Chauhan
- Who is the Youngest President of India? Neelam Sanjiva Reddy,
- URL: Full Form? Uniform Resource Locator.
- Who was the first Man to Climb Mount Everest Without Oxygen?A. Junko TabeiB.
- Reinhold MessnerC. Peter HabelerD. Phu Dorji
- When did the Bengal division take place? 1905
- Rajtarangani is written by? Kalhan
- Sericulture is related to? silk farming
- Who is the current chief minister of Himachal Pradesh? Jairam Thakur
- Sabrimala temple is in which state? Kerala
- Ubuntu comes under what? Operating system
- Vande Bharat connects which two stations?
- When was Mangalyaan launched? 5 November 2013
- Which state has the longest coastline in India? Gujarat
- When environment act passed in India?19 November 1986
- The Second Battle of Panipat took place in which year? 5 November 1556
- 55th Jnanpith Award is given to Malayalam poet Akkitham Achuthan Namboodri
- Who wrote rajatarangini? Kalhan
- Where was Khelo India Games 2020 held? Guwahati
- Vande Bharat express runs between which stations? Delhi to Varanas
- Which part is called the brain of a computer? CPU
- Which bank merged with Bank of Baroda? Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank
- What is Pattachitra art? style of painting, art forms of Odisha
- Sabarimala temple located in which state of India? Kerala
- Who is the current DRDO Chairman? Dr. G. Satheesh Reddy
- Dandi lies in which district of Gujarat? Navsari District
- Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project (KNPP) is located in which state? Tamil Nadu
- Which Sikh guru started Panj Pyare? Guru Gobind Singh
- Who is the Governor of Madhya Pradesh?Ans: Smt. Anandiben Patel
- In which year did the Moplah revolt take place? 1921
- What is the chemical formula of Hard water? – D2O used in Atomic Reactor
- Which is the largest island in the world? Victoria Island
- Where did the Khelo India Youth Games 2020 were held? Guwahati, Assam
- Who is the CEO of Nokia? Pekka Lundmark
- Full form of NRU? Natural rate of unemployment.
- Date of Jallianwala Bagh Incident? Ans: 13 April 1919
- Fundamental Duties were added in the constitution through which constitutional amendment? 42nd Amendment Act in 1976
- Location of MOPLAH Revolt? Malabar, Kerala
- Use of D20 a Nuclear in a Nuclear Reactor? Required in a Nuclear reactor to slow down the neutrons produced during the fission
- Which Layer of Sun visible to us? Photosphere
- When did the Battle of Plassey take place?23 June 1757
- Nobel Prize in Economics 2020? Ans: Robert B. Wilson and Paul Milgrom
- Which award is related to the Music? Grammy Awards
- Where is the NDA situated? Khadakwasla, Pune
- Which prize is given to Gully Boy? Best Feature Film (filmfare)
- What is the salary of the Vice President? Rs. 400,000 per month
- where is HQ of BARC? Trombay
- Who was the founder of the Slave dynasty? Qutub-ud-din Aibak
- UNDP origin date? June 1972
- Who calculated National Income for the first time in India? – Dada Bhai Nairoji
- Where is the headquarters of UNDP? – New York, USA
- Where is Bharatpur Located? – Rajasthan
- Formation of Swaraj Party? – formed in 1923 by Motilal Nehru and CR Das. Date?
- Second Prime Minister of India?
- Name of the outer membrane of the Brain?
- Vitamin D Deficiency causes? Rickets
- Present CM of Gujarat?
- What is Cosmology?
- CEO of Paytm?
- Lichens help in detecting what type of pollution – Air pollution
- What is the theme of world environment day 2020? Time for Nature
- Which of the following pair of countries are landlocked countries of South America? Paraguay and Bolivia
- Gandhi started a salt march from dandi. Dandi is in which district? Navsari
- What is the unit of amount of substance? Ans: mole
- If the mass of an object on earth is 60 kg then what is its mass on the moon?
- Which among the following is a maharatna ans: coal india limited
GK/GS Questions Asked on 29th December, 1st Shift
- Governor of Telangana- Tamil Sai Soundrajan
- Full form of HTTP- Hypertext Transfer Protocol
- Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award 2020 awarded to 5 people- Rohit Sharma, Rani Rampal, Vinesh Phogat, M. Thangavelu, Manika Batra
- The chemical formula of Lime Water- Ca(OH)2
- Who discovered the cell?- Robert Hook
- What type of tax is GST?- Indirect tax
- Founder of Congress- AO Hume (1885)
- When did Sanchi Stupa was observed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site?- 1989
- Which organ secretes Bile Juice- Liver
- CM of Kerala- Pinarayi Vijayan Vijaya
- Current Prime Minister of Japan- Yoshihide Saga
- Launch Vehicle of Chandrayan-II: GSLV MK III M I
RRB NTPC 28 December 2020 General Awareness Questions PDF
- इकोनॉमिक्स नोबेल प्राइज किसे दिया गया – पॉल मिलग्रोम और रॉबर्ट विल्सन को
- मोपला विद्रोह कब हुआ था –1920 में
- जलिया बाग हत्याकांड कब हुआ था – 13 अप्रैल 1919
- राज्य आय का आकलन किसने किया था-
- भारी जल का नाम क्या होता है। ? –D2O
- राष्ट्रीय आय की गणना सर्वप्रथम किसने की थी – सर्वप्रथम दादा भाई नरौजी
- सूर्य का कौन सा भाग चमकता है।
- प्लासी का युद्ध- सिराजुद्दौला और ईस्ट इंडिया कंपनी के बीच
- यूएनडीपी का हेड क्वार्टर कहां है। –न्यूयॉर्क
- NIU का फुल फॉर्म क्या होता है। –Network interface unit
- नोकिया के सीईओ कौन है। पक्का लुंडमार्क
RRB NTPC 29 December 2020 General Awareness Questions PDF
- तेलंगाना के राज्यपाल – तमिल साईं साउंडराजन
- HTTP का फुल फॉर्म – हाइपरटेक्स्ट ट्रांसफर प्रोटोकॉल
- राजीव गांधी खेल रत्न अवार्ड 2020 में 5 लोगों को सम्मानित किया गया- रोहित शर्मा, रानी रामपाल, विनेश फोगट, एम। थंगावेलु, मनिका बत्रा
- निम्बू पानी का रासायनिक सूत्र – Ca (OH) 2
- कोशिका की खोज किसने की? – रॉबर्ट हुक ने
- GST किस प्रकार का कर है? – अप्रत्यक्ष कर
- कांग्रेस के संस्थापक – ए ओ ह्यूम (1885)
- सांची स्तूप को यूनेस्को द्वारा विश्व धरोहर स्थल के रूप में कब मनाया गया? – 1989
- कौन सा अंग पित्त रस-लिवर को स्रावित करता है
- केरल के सीएम- पिनारयी विजयन विजया
- जापान के वर्तमान प्रधान मंत्री- योशीहाइड सागा
- चंद्रयान- II का प्रक्षेपण वाहन: जीएसएलवी एमके III एम I
RRB NTPC Question Paper 2020 PDF
The RRB NTPC Question Paper 2020 PDF will be updated here daily after the accomplishment of both shifts. Till then stay tuned with examstocks.com for daily RRB NTPC Memory Based Question Paper 2020 PDF.
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the RRB NTPC Exam Dates 2020?
Ans. – RRB NTPC 1st phase exam dates are 28 December to 13 January 2021.
Q. When will RRB NTPC 2nd phase exams will be conducted?
Ans. – RRB NTPC 2nd phase exams 2020 are starting from 16 January 2021.
Q. What is the difficulty level of RRB NTPC Exams 2020?
Ans. – The RRB NTPC Exams 2020 is easy to moderate level.
Q. Where can I get daily RRB NTPC Question Paper 2020 PDF?
Ans. – You can download RRB NTPC Question Paper 2020 PDF from this page.