RRC ER Recruitment 2021: Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway (RRC/ER) is inviting applications for recruitment to the post of 3,366 Apprentice engagement/training as Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992. Interested and eligible candidates can now apply online on er.indianrailways.gov.in.
A total of 3366 vacancies has been announced for Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021. The last date of submission of the online application is 03 November 2021 till 6:00 PM. You can check educational qualifications, experience, selection criteria, and other details.
RRC ER Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name Of The Recruitment||RRC ER Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Eastern Railway|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Post Name||Apprentice Post|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Notification Date||01 October 2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online||03 November 2021|
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Howrah Division||659 Posts|
|Sealdah Division||1123 Posts|
|Asansol Division||412 Posts|
|Jamalpur Division||678 Posts|
|Malda Division||100 Posts|
|Kanchanpara Divison||190 Posts|
|Liluah Division||204 Posts|
RRC ER 2021 Recruitment: Important Dates
|Publication of notification on the website||01 October 2021|
|Opening Date and time of online application||04 October 2021|
|Closing date and time of online application||03 November 2021|
|Probable date of display of the list of selected candidates||18 November 2021|
RRC ER Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
However, for the following Trades, the minimum educational qualification is an 8th class pass from a recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT:
- Welder (Gas and Electric)
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Painter (General)
- 15 to 24 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category as per govt norms)
- Also, Check – OSSSC Group C Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
RRC ER Act Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria
Selection will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who apply against the notification.
RRC Application Fee
- For Gen/OBC/EWS: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates: No Fee
Pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, and Internet Banking.
Documents Required For RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Scanned Colored Photograph (not more than 3 months old)
- Scanned signature and LTI
- Standard 8th and 10th mark sheet
- Certificate in proof of age
- ITI Certificate from NCVT/SCVT
- Community certificate for SC/ST/OBC/EWS
- PwBD Certificate
- Also, Check – SSC MTS Tier 1 Admit Card 2021 Download Link
How To Apply Online For RRC ER Recruitment 2021?
Candidates can follow these steps to apply online for RRC ER Recruitment 2021:
- To apply visit the official website of the Eastern Railways i.e er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Enter all the required details such as Name, DOB, mail id, mobile number, and other details.
- Fill in relevant columns regarding community (SC/ST/OBS/EWS) Physical disability if any.
- Upload all the required documents (Educational certificate, passport-sized photo, signature, and identity proof).
- Now, pay the application fee (optional) and click on the submit button.
Candidates are advised to take 2 printouts of the filled-up online Application Form after all details have been filled and the Form has been confirmed to have been submitted.
Download RRC ER Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF
Join Railway Preparation Group On Facebook
Join Railway Preparation Group On Telegram
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Applications Stand Invalid If
The applications having any one of the following deficiencies/discrepancies or irregularities will be summarily rejected:
- Signature in Block/Capital Letter.
- Left Thumb Impression/ Signature not affixed on the application and at the prescribed place.
- Not uploading of photograph.
- Smudged/Blurred LTI.
- Community certificate and other essential certificates not uploaded and not obtained from appropriate authority. OBC and EWS certificates should not be more than one year old from the date of publication of this notification.
- Non-payment of the prescribed fee (where applicable).
- Not having requisite educational and/ technical qualifications as notified.
- More than one application by one candidate or one candidate applying for more than one unit and trade.
- Overage or date of birth not filled or wrongly filled.
- Defective application of irrelevant entries.
- Applications are sent by any other mode than the online mode.
- Any other irregularities which are considered invalid by RRC.
Note: This list is only illustrative and not exhaustive. The applications will be rejected if any other irregularity/deficiency is noticed by RRC at any stage.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many vacancies will be recruited through Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – A Total Of 3366 Vacancies Will Be Recruited Through This Recruitment Process.
Q. What are the selection criteria for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – Selection Will Be On The Basis Of Merit Prepared In Respect Of All Eligible Candidates Who Apply Against The Notification.
Q. How to apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – Interested Candidates Can Apply To The Posts Through The Online Mode On Or Before 3 November 2021.
Q. What is the last date of the online application for RRC ER Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – Interested Candidates Can Apply To The Posts Through The Prescribed Format On Or Before 3 November 2021 Till 6 PM.
|Get the Latest Updates On Mobile||Click and Join Now|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Telegram Channel|
2 thoughts on “RRC ER Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For 3366 Posts”
Hi sir railway jop chahi