RRC NCR Apprentice Railway Recruitment 2021: Railway Recruitment Cell, North Central Railways, Prayagraj has invited online applications for 1,664 vacancies for the post of Apprentice on rrcpryj.org. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online till 01 December 2021. The selected applicants are required to undergo apprenticeship training for a period of one year.
Candidates interested to apply for RRC Recruitment 2021 should be at least 10th passed and possess a technical certificate in required trades. You can check more details about the North Central Railways Recruitment 2021 like vacancy details, selection process, eligibility criteria, age limit, Important dates, application fee, and how to apply online for NCR RRC Prayagraj Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
RRC NCR Apprentice Railway Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name Of The Recruitment||RRC NCR Apprentice Railway Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell, North Central Railways|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Starting Date Of Application||02 November 2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online||01 December 2021|
NCR RRC Prayagraj Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
North Central Railways Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must have passed the SSC/Matriculation/10th class examination or Its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 55% marks, in aggregate, from a recognized board and must have ITI in the relevant trade issued by NCVT/SCVT recognized by the Government Of India.
The applicants whose SSC/Matriculation/10th and ITI results are awaited as on the date of notification i.e. October 12, 2021, are not eligible to apply.
The applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as of December 1, 2021.
- For SC/ST candidates – The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 Years.
- For OBC candidates – The upper age limit is relaxable by 03 Years.
- For Ex-Servicemen Applicants – The upper age limit is relaxable by 10 Years.
RRC Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
Selection of the eligible applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared to take the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the applicants in both Matriculation, with a minimum of 50% (aggregate) marks, and ITI examination giving equal weightage.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for document/ certificate verification to the extent of 1.5 times of the notified vacancies.
RRC Prayagraj Recruitment 2021: Application Fee
- Application fees (non-refundable): Rs 100/-
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women applicants.
The payment can be made by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the applicants.
Railways Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Online application registration opening date and time||02 November 2021 @00.00 hrs.|
|Last date and time to apply online||01 December 2021 @23.59 hrs.|
Documents Required For RRC Recruitment 2021
- Photo: Upload your passport size photograph in JPG format which must be less than 20 kb and greater than 70 kb of resolution 100-pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
- Signature: Upload your signature in JPG format which must be less than 30 kb and greater than 4 kb of resolution 120-pixel widths by 60 pixels height.
- Required Certificates: Upload your certificates (list below) in JPG/PDF format which must be less than 200 kb and greater than 50 kb of resolution 100 DPI.
Cast Certificate (if EWS/OBC/SC/ST),
Ex-Service Man Quota (Discharge/Service Certificate)
How To Apply For RRC NCR Apprentice Railway Recruitment 2021?
Candidates can follow these steps to apply online for RRC NCR Apprentice Railway Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website rrcpryj.org
- On the homepage, click on the application link under “Notification against Engagement of ACT APPRENTICES Zonal Notification No. RRC/NCR/02/2021 for the slot of 2021-22 Dated 12.10.2021”
- Register yourself and proceed with applications
- Fill up the required details, pay the application fee and submit
- Take a printout of the form for future reference
RRC Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF
Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit an online application much before the closing date to avoid the possibility of any failure to submit an application due to heavy load/jam on the website.
You can download and check the RRC Apprentice Recruitment Official notification pdf by clicking on the link provided below. You can also check official Instructions to fill the RRC NCR Prayagraj online application form.
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many vacancies are there for RRC NCR Prayagraj Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – There are a total of 1,664 posts of apprentice for this recruitment.
Q. What is the minimum qualification for RRC Prayagraj Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – Candidate must have passed the 10th exam and have an ITI degree in the relevant category.
Q. What is the selection process for North Central Railways Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for RRC NCR Apprentice Railway Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – The last date to apply online is 01 December 2021.