RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023: The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB), Jaipur released the official notification for the Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023. There are a total of 5388 vacancies have been announced under the RSMSSB Recruitment 2023.
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 27th June 2023 and the last date to apply online is 26th July 2023. Candidates are advised to go through the complete article on RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 Notification.
Table of Contents
Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Recruitment Name||RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023|
|Organization||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, Jaipur|
|Post Name||Junior Accountant & Tehsil Revenue Accountant|
|Notification Date||20th June 2023|
|Registration Dates||27th June to 26th July 2023|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting on the basis of Rajasthan CET-2022|
Mains Written Exam
RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
There are a total of 5388 vacancies have been released for the Junior Accountants and Tehsil Revenue Accountants posts.
Check out the RSMSSB Junior Accountant Vacancy 2023 in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Junior Accountant||Tehsil Revenue Accountant|
|Non Scheduled Area||4911||170|
Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check the Rajasthan Junior Accountant Eligibility Criteria 2023 before filling out the RSMSSB Junior Accountant Application Form 2023.
The details of the Rajasthan Junior Accountant Eligibility Criteria 2023 like educational qualification and age limit have been shared below:
Candidates must have either of the educational qualification required for the RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 below:
- Graduation from a recognized university or equivalent
- Intermediate exam of ICWA/Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course of NIELIT conducted by DOEACC under the control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India.
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) certificate organized under the National/State Council of Vocational Training Scheme.
- Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RS-CIT) conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under the control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the Rules of the Government
RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 selection process includes the following stages:
- Shortlisting on the basis of Rajasthan CET-2022
- Mains Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
RSMSSB Jr Accountant Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
The important dates related to the RSMSSB Jr Accountant Recruitment 2023 are shared below in the table:
|RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 Notification Date 2023||20th June 2023|
|Online Application Start Date||27th June 2023|
|Last Date for Online Registration||26th July 2023|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||26th July 2023|
|Rajasthan Junior Accountant Exam Date 2023||17th September 2023|
RSMSSB Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
Candidates will be required to pay the online application fee for RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023.
The category-wise application fee as mentioned in Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF:
- Gen/ OBC / EBC (CL): Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ EBC (NCL)/ PWD: Rs. 400/-
Also, Check – Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2023 For 21391 Posts
How To Apply Online For RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can follow these steps to apply online for Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of RSMSSB.
- Step 2: Next to the advertisement for RSMSSB Jr Accountant Recruitment 2023, click the “Apply Online” option.
- Step 3: Create an account by providing a valid email id and mobile number.
- Step 4: Fill in all of the required details.
- Step 5: Follow the instructions to upload the scanned documents in the correct format.
- Step 6: Finally, pay the application fee and ‘Submit‘ the form.
- Step 7: Download the Rajasthan Junior Accountant Application Form 2023 PDF or save it for future reference.