Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021: The Saraswat Cooperative Bank has released the official notification for the recruitment of 300 Junior Officers posts in the Mumbai MMRDA and Pune Branches. The online application submission has been started from 22nd December 2021 and the last date to apply online for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 is 31st December 2021.
Interested and eligible candidates can go through the Important details, eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern, application fee, Important dates, and steps to apply online for Saraswat Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name Of The Recruitment||Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Saraswat Cooperative Bank|
|Job Category||Banking Job|
|Post Name||Junior Officers|
|Job Location||Mumbai and Pune|
|Starting date of online application||22nd December 2021|
|Last date to apply online||31st December 2021|
Saraswat Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
Here are the important dates regarding Saraswat Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021:
|Saraswat Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021: Important Dates|
|Saraswat Bank recruitment 2021 notification released||21st December 2021|
|Commencement of Online Application||22nd December 2021|
|Last date to apply online||31st December 2021|
Saraswat Bank Vacancies
The Bank has released a total number of 300 Vacancies for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Junior Officers in the Mumbai MMRDA and Pune Branches.
Saraswat Cooperative Bank Eligibility Criteria
Candidates before applying for the recruitment, are advised to check the eligibility criteria as well required for the recruitment from the table provided below.
The candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree (graduation) with at least 60% marks.
They must have a master’s degree (Post Graduation) with at least 50% marks.
The candidates applying for the Junior officer posts must have a one-year experience post qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01.12.2021)
The candidate must not exceed the upper age limit of 27 Years to apply for Junior Officer posts.
Saraswat Bank Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of two stages:
- Online Examination
- Interview Round
The candidates have to qualify for the online examination to get eligible to appear in the interview round of the Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021.
Saraswat Bank Exam Pattern
|Sections||No of Questions/ Maximum
|Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50/50||35 minutes|
|General English||40/40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50/60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50/50||45 minutes|
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in the Online Examination.
- The exam will be conducted in the English language only.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4th mark for each wrong answer.
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on the Bank website.
Saraswat Bank Application Fee
The candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 750/- for submitting applications for the Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021.
How to apply online for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021?
Candidates can follow these steps to apply online for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of Saraswat Bank i.e saraswatbank.com or apply from the direct link.
- To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter the details required. You will get your login credentials.
- Then click on the Login button using your registered E-mail id and password.
- Start the application process by filling in the necessary details.
- Verify your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ buttons.
- Click on the ‘Preview’ Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before the final submission.
- Upload documents, pay the application fee if applicable.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button and download your application form for future reference.
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many vacancies are released for the Saraswat Cooperative Bank recruitment 2021?
Ans. – A total number of 300 vacancies are released for the Saraswat Cooperative Bank recruitment 2021.
Q. What is the selection process for the Saraswat Cooperative Bank recruitment 2021?
Ans. – Candidates will be selected based on the interview round for the Saraswat Cooperative Bank recruitment 2021.
Q. What is the educational qualification required for the Saraswat Cooperative Bank recruitment 2021?
Ans. – To apply for the Saraswat Cooperative Bank recruitment 2021, a candidate must be graduated from any discipline.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for the Saraswat Bank recruitment 2021?
Ans. – The last date to apply online for the Saraswat Cooperative Bank recruitment 2021 is 31st December 2021.