SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India(SBI) has released the recruitment notification 2021 for Apprentice posts against Advt No. CRPD/APPR/2021-22/10 revising the number of vacancies to 6100. The previous recruitment was announced in December 2020 but has been canceled.
The online registration process will be active from 06th July to 26th July 2021. For more details about SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 including apply online link, important dates, duration of the apprenticeship, stipend, and more, go through the complete article carefully.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name Of The Recruitment||SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021|
|Name Of The Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Test of Local Language|
|SBI Apprentice Apply Online Begins||06th July 2021|
|SBI Apprentice Apply Online Ends||26th July 2021|
|Job Location||Various States|
SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2021
SBI has divided the vacancies based on category and states. You can check category and state wise vacancies in the table given below:
Category wise Apprentice Vacancy
State-wise Apprentice Vacancy
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||10||Hindi/English|
|Jammu & Kashmir||100||Urdu/Hindi|
- Also, Check – Bihar SHSB ANM Online Form 2021 For 8853 Vacancies
SBI Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
The candidates applying for the written exam must read the detailed SBI Apprentice eligibility criteria as notified in the notification:
Educational Qualifications (as of 31/10/2020)
The candidate must have completed the graduation from a recognized University/ Institute
Note: Only “person with benchmark disability” would be eligible for reservation with not less than 40% of a specified disability where specified disability has not been denied in measurable terms and includes a person with a disability where specified disability has been defined in measurable terms, as certified by the certifying authority.
A person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation will have to submit the latest Disability Certificate, on prescribed format, issued by Medical Authority or any other notified Competent Authority (Certifying Authority) in the District of the applicant’s residence as mentioned in the proof of residence in the application.
The certificate should be dated on or before the last date of registration of the application.
Age Limit (as of 31/10/2020)
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
*Note: Maximum age indicated is for unreserved candidates. Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
- Also, Check – Last 6 Months Current Affairs 2021 PDF
SBI Apprentice 2021 Selection Process
Selection for engagement of SBI Apprentice 2021 would be done on the basis of two stages as follows-
- Online Written Test
- Test of Local Language.
SBI Apprentice 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Release||05th July 2021|
|Online Application Starts||06th July 2021|
|Last date to apply||26th July 2021|
|Last date for printing Application||10th August 2021|
|Call Letter / Admit Card release||To be notified soon|
|Online Exam||August (Tentatively)|
|Result||To be notified soon|
|Language Proficiency Test||To be notified soon|
Application Fee for SBI Apprentice Exam 2021
The candidates have to pay the below mentioned non-refundable application fee during their registration process.
|SBI Apprentice Application Fees|
How To Apply Online For SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Candidates can follow these steps to apply online for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
- Visit SBI official website or click on the direct link provided below.
- Click on the “careers” tab, a new page will appear.
- Click on “Current Openings” under the “Join SBI” tab.
- A list of current recruitments will open and then Click on “ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES IN SBI UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961”.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- You will be redirected to the application page.
- Click on the “Click here for New Registration” link.
- Important instructions will open.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Enter and confirm your basic details asked in the registration form.
- Enter the security code.
- Click on the “Save & Next” button.
- Then upload a scanned copy of your photograph and your signature as per the requirements. Click on the “Next” button.
- Select your preferred options for the details asked in the form. and click on “Validate your details”.
- After clicking on “Validate your Details” a preview page will open, check all your details and accept the declaration by clicking on the checkbox against “I Agree”.
- Click on “Final Submit” and take a printout of the application form.
SBI Apprentice 2021 Apply Online Link
The direct link to apply online for SBI Apprentice 2021 has begun on 06th July 2021 and registration will be commenced till 26th July 2021.
The candidate can apply only for 1 state for this apprenticeship program. The candidates are advised to apply much before the last date to avoid any last-minute rush.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many vacancies have been released for SBI Apprenticeship 2021?
Ans. – There have been 6100 vacancies released for SBI Apprenticeship this year.
Q. What is the age limit for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – The age limit for SBI Apprentice has been declared as 20 years to 28 years.
Q. How can I apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Ans. – You can apply through the direct link available in the article or visit the official website.
Q. What is the last date to apply for SBI Apprentice Exam 2021?
Ans. – The registration for SBI Apprentice will end on 26th July 2021.