SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India (SBI) invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for the appointment of Circle Based Officers (CBO). The SBI CBO Recruitment online registration process is started and the last date to apply online is 29th December 2021.
The official advertisement of SBI Circle Based Officer (CRPD/ CBO/ 2021-22/19) states all details related to vacancy, eligibility, fees, selection process, salary & career path, etc are mentioned below in this post. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to read the complete article for more details regarding this.
Table of Contents
SBI Circle Based Officer Online Form Overview
|Name of posts||SBI Circle Based Officer|
|Exam Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Circle Based Officer (CBO)|
|Selection Process||CBT and Interview|
|Notification Date||08th December 2021|
|PET Exam Date||January 2022 (Tentative)|
SBI CBO Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
In the below table, important dates such as exam dates, notification dates, application form-related dates are mentioned.
|SBI Circle Based Officer Notification||08th December 2021|
|Online registration Starts From||09th December 2021|
|On-line registration Ends on||29th December 2021|
|Last Date for Editing the Application||29th December 2021|
|SBI CBO Call Letter||12th January 2022|
|SBI CBO Exam Date||January 2022|
|SBI CBO Interview||To Be Notified|
|SBI Circle Based Officer Result||To Be Notified|
SBI Circle Based Officer Notification 2021
The official notification PDF for the SBI CBO (Circle Based Officer) 2021 exam has been released at the official website of SBI on 08th December 2021. All the candidates can download the SBI CBO Notification 2021 by clicking on the link given at the bottom of this article and can check the details about SBI CBO Recruitment 2021.
SBI CBO Vacancy Detail
|SBI CBO Vacancy Detail 2021|
|Name of posts||Vacancy|
|Circle Based Officers (CBO)||1226|
Circle wise Vacancies
- Regular: Gujarat – 300, Karnataka – 250, Madhya Pradesh – 150, Chhattisgarh – 50, Tamil Nadu – 250, Rajasthan – 100.
- Backlog: Gujarat – 54, Karnataka – 28, Madhya Pradesh – 12, Chhattisgarh – 02, Tamil Nadu – 26, Rajasthan – 04.
SBI CBO Age Limit
- 21 to 30 years as on 1st December 2021.
- Candidates must have been born not later than 01.12.2000 and not earlier than 02.12.1991 (both days inclusive)
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC (NCL), and Plus 10 years for PWD.
Starting basic pay is ₹ 36,000/- in the scale of ₹ 36000-1490 /7-46430-1740 /2-49910-1990 /7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I plus one increment for each completed year of service rendered in officer cadre in Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Regional Rural Bank as on 01.12.2021.
SBI CBO Eligibility
- Graduation (Bachelor’s Degree) in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience (Post Essential Academic Qualification Experience) as of 01.12.2021 as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank as listed in Second Schedule of Reserve Bank of India.
- Local Language: The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State, should be proficient (reading, writing and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State.
- Online Written Examination
- ₹ 750/- for UR / OBC / EWS category candidates.
- SC / ST / PwD candidates will not have to pay any fee
How to Apply For SBI SBI CBO 2021
Interested Eligible Candidates can apply online only through SBI IBPS Online Application Portal from 9th December 2021. The last to apply online is 29/12/2021.
- On the official site of SBI, click on New Registration.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of SBI Circle Based Officer 2021.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
- Login and fill the required details.
- Upload your photograph and signature
- Pay the required application fee online.
- Submit your application form.
- Take a print for future references.
You can also check
- SBI PO Cut Off 2021
- 300+ Best October 2021 Current Affairs PDF Download
- IBPS RRB Previous Year Cut Off Marks
- CTET Previous Year Question Papers PDF With Solution Till Now
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
SBI CBO FAQs
Q 1. Notification for SBI Circle-Based Officer Recruitment?
Ans. The SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment notification was released on 08th December 2021.
Q 2. When has SBI CBO online application begun?
Ans. The SBI CBO online application has started on 09th December 2021.
Q 3. What is the age limit for SBI CBO?
Ans. The candidate must not be above 30 years of age.
Q 4. Can final year students apply for the educational requirements for SBI CBO 2021?
Ans. Candidates must be graduate from any recognized college or university.
Q 5. What is the last date to apply online?
Ans. The last date of online application is 29th December 2021.
Q 6. Is experience required for SBI CBO 2021?
Ans. The candidates must have experience of 2 years as an officer in a regional rural bank or commercial bank.