SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 Apply Here: State Bank of India (SBI) has released an official notification and an Invited Online Application Form for the Junior Associate Clerk Recruitment 2021. The notification is released on the official website of SBI @www.sbi.co.in/careers/. Interested candidates can read the complete article and apply online with the help of the direct apply link given below.
The preliminary examination for this recruitment will be conducted in June 2021. The mains exam will be conducted on July 31, 2021. If you are interested to work in the banking sector then this is a golden opportunity for you. In this article, we are going to provide you some important information regarding this recruitment along with Important dates, Age limit, Selection process, application fee, etc.
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
SBI Clerk Recruitment
SBI Clerk 2021 notification has been released on April 26 by the State Bank of India. This recruitment notification has been released to fill up a total of 5000 vacancies. Candidates can apply online for this recruitment from April 27 to May 17, 2021.
Every year, the State Bank of India, SBI conducts the SBI Clerk Exam to recruit candidates for the post of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales). SBI Clerk is conducted as one of the most coveted banking exams in the country and is largely participated by the banking aspirants. Candidates are advised to read the official notifications carefully before apply online.
|Name of recruitment||SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||State Bank Of India|
|Name of posts||Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)|
|Application Starting Date||27th April 2021|
|Selection Process||Prelims & Mains|
|Job Type||Central Level|
|Job Location||All Across India|
SBI Clerk Recruitment Important Dates
- SBI Clerk 2021 Notification Date- 26th April 2021
- Online Application Date- 27th April 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online- 17th May 2021
- Admit Card For Preliminary Examination- Notified Soon
- SBI Clerk 2021 Preliminary Exam Date- June 2021
- SBI Clerk 2021 Mains Exam Date- 31st July 2021
SBI Clerk Vacancy Detail
The vacancies for SBI Clerk 2021 recruitment has been announced with its official notification. SBI has introduced 5237 vacancies for this recruitment, out of which 5000 vacancies have been announced for regular posts and 237 for Backlog posts.
Talking about the vacancy of last year, last year State Bank of India issued notification for 8000 posts. You can check Circle wise & State/UT wise vacancy details for SBI Clerk 2021 exam from the official notification.
SBI Clerk Registration Fee
- For General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/XS- NIL
- (The payment mode will be online. you can pay through online net banking, debit card or credit card)
SBI Clerk Selection Process
The selection of candidates is done on the basis of the prelims and mains exam. It is compulsory for all candidates to clear both phases to secure the appointment letter from SBI.
- Online Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Final Result
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2021
To crack any exam it is very important to know the exam pattern. Here is the exam pattern of SBI Clerk Prelims:
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
- The total no of Questions will be 100
- Total Marks 100.
- Each question will be for 1 mark.
- Negative Marking- 1/4 or 0.25 marks
- The time duration of SBI Clerk Exam will be 60 Minutes in which 20 minutes for each section.
SBI Clerk 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 01st April 2021)
- The minimum age required for a candidate to apply for the SBI examination is 20 years old but not more than 28 years old as of 01st April 2021.
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02nd April 1993 and not later than 01st April 2001.
- Category-wise age relaxation is available in the notification pdf.
SBI Clerk Educational Qualification
- The candidate must hold a valid degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificates should ensure that the date of passing the IDD. Those who are in the final year/semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination.
- Computer Literacy: Knowledge of computer operation is required for the SBI Clerk exam.
How to Apply Online for SBI Clerk 2021?
- Click on the direct apply link, provided above.
- A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration and fill required details.
- Click on the submit button to complete online registration.
- Log in with the help of provided Registration ID.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Fill up the application form.
- Click on the Final Submit button after verifying.
- Take a print of your application for future reference.
SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2021
You can apply online for SBI Clerk from 27th April 2021 to 17th May 2021. The direct apply online link has been provided here. Before that, you can also download the official notification pdf and read it for more details.
You can also apply for
SBI Clerk Apply Online 2021: FAQs
Q. What is the last date to apply online for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last date to apply online is 17th May 2021.
Q. How can I apply for SBI Clerk 2021?
Ans. You can apply online for SBI Clerk 2021 through the official website @sbi.co.in.
Q. What is the application fee for SBI Clerk Apply Online 2021?
Ans. For General/OBC/EWS, the application fee is Rs. 750 and for other categories, there is no application fee.
Q. What is the Exam date of the SBI Clerk 2021?
Ans. The exam date is scheduled to be conducted in June 2021.
Q. What is the age limit for applying to SBI Clerk?
Ans. The age of candidates applying to the SBI Clerk exam should be between 20 and 28 years.
Q. How many vacancies are released for the SBI Clerk exam?
Ans. A total of 5000 vacancies have been announced for SBI Clerk 2021 in the notification.