SBI Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 3850 Vacancies: State Bank Of India (SBI) has released an official notification for recruitment of 3,850 Circle Based Officer through SBI Officer Recruitment 2020.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment via submitting online application. You can apply online for SBI Recruitment 2020 through the official website from 27th July 2020. Check important details, notification, eligibility criteria, circle wise vacancies, steps to apply online, Important dates, selection process, Important prequisites, online application link, application fee etc.
|We Recommend Testbook App|
|20+ Free Mocks For RRB NTPC & Group D Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|100+ Free Mocks for Banking (IBPS PO, Clerk SEBI, RBI, RRB, SBI PO Exams)||Attempt Free Mocks|
|30+ Free Mocks for IB ACIO, SSC CGL & SSC CHSL Exam||Attempt Free Mocks|
|10+ Free Mocks for UPSC CSE 2021 Exams||Attempt Free Mocks|
SBI Officer Recruitment 2020: Highlights
|Article Name||SBI Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 3850 Vacancies|
|Name Of The Recruitment||SBI Officer Recruitment 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||State Bank Of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Circle Based Officer (CBO)|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Across India (Circle Based)|
|SBI Officer Notification 2020||27th July 2020|
|Starting Date Of Online Application||27th July 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||16th August 2020|
SBI Circle Based Officer 2020 Vacancy Details
The details of circle and state wise vacancies are as follows:
|Maharashtra||Maharashtra (excluding Mumbai)||517|
- The above vacancies are provisional and may vary depending on the Bank’s actual requirement.
- The candidate will have to apply for vacancy of one State only. A candidate applying against vacancy of one State will not be eligible to apply against vacancy of any other State.
- Candidature of the applicant will be considered only against the vacancies in the State for which he/ she has applied/ opted. Merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise.
- Selected candidates will be posted in the Circle of that State against whose vacancy they are selected.
- The selected candidates will not be entitled for inter-circle transfer up to his/ her promotion to SMGS-IV Grade OR 12 years of service, whichever is later.
SBI Circle Based Officer Eligibility Criteria 2020
Essential Academic Qualifications:
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
The minimum age limit for a candidate to apply for the SBI Circle Based Officer must be below 30 years as on 01st August 2020.
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD) (SC/ST)||15 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD) (OBC)||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD) (Gen)||10 years|
|Eligible – Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within 6 months from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidation.||5 years|
SBI Circle Based Officer Experience
Candidates must have experience as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank of 2 years as on 01st August 2020.
SBI Circle Based Officer Local Language
Candidates must have studied the language in 10th or 12th standard, they have to produce mark sheet/ certificate for having studied the specific local language of the applied State as one of the subjects.
SBI Circle Based Officer Selection Process
The SBI Circle Based Officer Selection Procedure involves the shortlisting of candidates based on their application followed by personnel interview. However, Bank reserves right to conduct written examination.
SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
We have shared the Important dates for SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020 in the table given below:
|Online Registration Starts On||27th July 2020|
|Last Date of Registration||16th August 2020|
|Last Date to edit Application||16th August 2020|
|Last Date of printing Application||31st August 2020|
|Online Fee Payment Start||27th July 2020|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||16th August 2020|
|Admit Card Date||To be notified|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
SBI Circle Based Officer 2020 Prerequisites
Candidates need these documents before hand for the online application. Check the list of documents that are required while online application of SBI Circle Based Officer 2020:
- Recent Photograph
- ID Proof (PDF)
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF),
- Brief Resume – detailing educational/ professional qualification, experience and assignments handled (PDF)
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark Sheets/ Degree/ Certificate (PDF)
- Professional Qualification Certificate (eg. MBA, CA, CFA, ICWA etc.), if any.
- JAIIB/ CAIIB Certificate (if any)
- Experience certificates (PDF)
- Form-16/ Salary Slip (PDF)
- 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified local language of the applied State as one of the subject.
How to Apply Online for SBI Circle Based Officer 2020?
The SBI Circle Based Officer Online Application require two parts:
- Click on the official link, provided below.
- Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of SBI Circle Based Officer 2020.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
- Login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth and password to complete registration for SBI Circle Based Officer 2020.
- Upload your photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned by below.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo (size-20 to 50 Kb) and signature (10 to 20 Kb) in JPEG format.
- Size of Photograph: 200 x 230 pixels
- Size of Signature: 140 x 60 pixels.
- After uploading the photograph and signature the candidates will be required to verify the details.
- Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee online.
Application Fee For SBI Circle Based Officer
These application fee is tentative. it may get changed. We will update the application with the notification.
|General and Others||Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
Fee/ charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
|SBI Officer Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF||Download|
|SBI Circle Based Officer Apply Link 2020||Apply Here|
|SBI Official Website||Visit Here|
- IBPS RRB 2020 Official Notification For 9,698 Vacancies
- SBI Clerk Previous Year Solved Question Papers PDF
- IBPS RRB Previous Year Question Papers PDF
- IBPS RRB Previous Year Cut Off Marks
- Latest Current Affairs 2020 For Competitive Exams PDF
Frequently Asked Questions
When has SBI CBO online application started?
Ans. – The SBI CBO online application has started on 27th July 2020.
What is the age limit for SBI Circle Based Officer?
Ans. – Applicants of SBI Circle Based Officer must not be above 30 years of age.
What is the experience required for SBI CBO 2020?
Ans. – The candidates must have experience of 2 years as an officer in regional rural bank or commercial bank.
Can final year students apply for educational requirement for SBI CBO 2020?
Ans. – Candidates must be graduate from any recognized college or university.