SBI PO Online Form 2021- Application Fee, Age Limit, Qualification: State Bank of India (SBI), Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporative Center, Mumbai has released an official notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO). In this article, we are going to provide you the direct link to apply online along with some important information regarding this recruitment such as Application Fee, Age Limit, Qualification, etc.
SBI PO Online Form 2021
SBI Probationary Officer is one of the most respected jobs in the Banking sector. This is a dream job for many aspirants across India. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the last date which is 25 October 2021.
|Name of the recruitment||SBI PO Recruitment 2021|
|Name of the examination authority||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of post||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Apply Online Start Date||5th October 2021|
SBI PO Notification 2021
SBI PO 2021 Exam Date
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the tentative Exam Dates for SBI PO 2021 exam along with its SBI PO notification 2021 on 04th October 2021. In the below table, you can check the important dates regarding this recruitment.
|SBI PO||Important Dates|
|SBI PO Notification 2021||04th October 2021|
|Registration Process Starting Date||05th October 2021|
|Last date for SBI PO Apply Online||25th October 2021|
|Application Fee Last Date||25th October 2021|
|Prelims Exam Admit Card||1st or 2nd week of November 2021|
|SBI PO Prelims exam date||November/December 2021|
|Prelims Result||December 2021|
|SBI PO Mains Exam Call Letter 2021||December 2021|
|SBI PO Mains Exam Date||December 2021|
|Result of Mains Exam||January 2022|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||2nd or 3rd week of February 2022|
|Final Result||February/March 2022|
SBI PO 2021 Application Fee
- The application fee for General, EWC, and OBC is 750/- (App. Fee including Intimation Charges) and for SC/ST/PWD category candidates is Nil.
- Candidates can pay online their application fee through debit/ Credit Card & Internet Banking.
Age Limit (as on 01-04-2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Candidates should be born not later than 01-04-2000 and not earlier than 02-04-1991 (both days inclusive).
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
SBI PO Educational Qualification
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification.
- Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they must produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2021.
- Candidates with an Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate must ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2021. Candidates with Chartered Accountant certification may also apply.
SBI PO Selection Process 2021
The SBI PO selection process consists of three phases Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and GD/Interviews. This process is considered a little difficult compared to the bank entrance exams conducted by IBPS but if you will preparing well for this exam your can definitely qualify. All three stages are:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
SBI PO Vacancy Details 2021
|Probationary Officer (GEN)||810||—|
|Probationary Officer (OBC)||540||20|
|Probationary Officer (SC)||300||24|
|Probationary Officer (ST)||150||12|
|Probationary Officer (EWS)||200||—|
How to apply online for SBI PO 2021
- First, you need to visit the official website of SBI careers.
- Now, click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- If you are a registered user then log in by using your registration number and password.
- New users have to register first.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Download your application form for further use.
SBI PO 2021 Apply Link
You can join our All In One Preparation Group and join us on Telegram and like our Facebook Page to get notified on the latest exam updates and materials. For discussion join SSC GROUP and Railway Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many vacancies will be recruited through SBI PO Recruitment 2021?
Ans. A Total Of 2056 Vacancies Will Be Recruited Through This Recruitment Process.
Q. What are the selection criteria for SBI PO Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The selection process will be consists of three phases-Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and GD/Interviews.
Q. How to apply for SBI PO 2021?
Ans. Interested Candidates Can Apply To The Posts Through The official website of sbi on or Before 25th October 2021.
Q. When is the SBI PO Exam to be conducted?
Ans- The SBI PO 2021 Prelims Exam will be held in November/December 2021.
Q. What is the application fee for SBI PO 2021 Form?
Ans. The application fee for SBI PO 2021 exam varies according to the categories. For the General/ OBC category, it is INR 750 and Nil SC/ ST.