SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 2000 Vacancies: State Bank of India (SBI) has activated the link for online application for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officer (PO) on its official website.
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online between 14th November to 04th December 2020. You can check more details on SBI PO Recruitment 2020 such as eligibility, age limit, selection process, exam pattern, syllabus are given below.
SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
The total number of vacancies for SBI PO 2020 is 2,000. Check category wise vacancy details from the table given below:
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidate applying for SBI PO must fulfill the eligibility criteria which includes of the following:
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
SBI PO 2020: Nationality
- The candidates must hold Indian Citizenship
- A Subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement
- A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India
Note: Candidates belonging to the category 2, 3, 4 must have a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt of India in their favor.
- Also, Check – SBI Clerk Previous Year Solved Question Papers PDF
SBI PO 2020 Educational Qualification
- A candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Final Year/Semester candidates can also apply only if they produce proof of their graduation on the date of the interview.
SBI PO 2020 Age Limit
The minimum age limit for a candidate to apply for the SBI examination is 21 years old but not more than 30 years old at the time of registration.
Besides this, there is age relaxation relevant to category wise candidates as per the government norms.
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Army personnel)||5 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Persons with Domicile of Jammu &Kashmir during 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989||5 years|
SBI PO Exam Dates 2020
|SBI PO Important Events||Dates|
|SBI PO 2020 Notification Release Date||13th November 2020|
|SBI PO Apply Online Start Dates||14th November 2020|
|SBI PO Apply Online Last Date||04th December 2020|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Date 2020||31st December 2020, 2nd, 4th & 5th January 2021|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||3rd week of January 2021|
|SBI PO Mains Exam Date 2021||29th January 2021|
|Result of Online Examination – Main||3rd/ 4th week of February 2021|
|Download Call Letter for Personal Interview||3rd/ 4th week of February 2021 onwards|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||February/ March 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result||Last week of March 2021|
SBI PO Application Fee 2020
|General and Others||Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
Candidates can download and get print copies of the submitted application form for future reference.
- Also, Check – Latest Current Affairs 2020 For Competitive Exams PDF
How to Apply Online for SBI PO Recruitment 2020?
Candidates should keep a valid and active email id and contact no. throughout the SBI PO Recruitment Process to receive all the updates related to it.
You can follow these steps to apply online for the SBI PO will comprise of two stages. The steps to apply online is given below.
SBI PO Registration 2020
- Click on the official link, provided below.
- Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of SBI PO.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
SBI PO Login 2020
- Login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration for SBI PO 2020.
- Upload your photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned below.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo (size-20 to 50 Kb) and signature (10 to 20 Kb) in JPEG format.
- Size of Photograph: 200 x 230 pixels
- Size of Signature: 140 x 60 pixels.
- After uploading the photograph and signature the candidates will be required to verify the details.
- Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee online.
|SBI PO Notification 2020 PDF||Download PDF|
|SBI PO 2020 Application Link||Apply Here|
|SBI PO Previous Year Papers||Download PDF|
|SBI Official Website||Visit Here|
SBI PO Selection Process 2020
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
SBI PO Exam Pattern 2020 (Prelims)
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
- The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- There will be sectional timing of 20 minutes for each subject.
- There will be 100 questions of 100 marks to be completed in 1 hour.
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern 2020
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
(Letter Writing & Essay)
- The Main Examination will be conducted online and will consist of Objective Tests and Descriptive Test.
- There will be 155 questions of 200 marks.
- There will be sectional timing in Mains.
- The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
SBI PO Interview
This is the third phase of selection consists of (i) Interview only (50 marks) OR (ii) Interview (30 marks) & Group Exercises (20 marks).
- Also, Check – 5000+ Computer Question And Answers PDF
SBI PO Syllabus 2020
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Number Series
- Simplification/ Approximation
- Quadratic Equations
- Data Interpretation
- Puzzle and Arrangements
- Coding – Decoding
- Blood Relations
- Direction senseg
- Order and Ranking
SBI PO Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is SBI PO Notification Date 2020?
Ans. – SBI PO 2020 Official Notification has been released on 13th November, 2020.
Q. What is the application fee for SBI PO 2020 Exam?
Ans. – Application fee for SBI PO 2020 exam varies according to the categories. For General/ OBC category it is INR 750 and Nil SC/ ST.
Q. What is SBI PO Exam Dates 2020?
Ans. – SBI PO Prelims exam will be conducted on 31st Dec 2020 & 2nd, 4th, 5th Jan 2021 and mains exam on 29th January 2021.
Q. Is there Negative Marking in SBI PO Exam?
Ans – Yes, there is negative marking for wrong answer in the objective tests of both Prelims and Mains Exam of SBI PO 2020.