South East Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Apply Online: South East Central Railway (SECR) has released an official notification regrading recruitment of Apprentice. The vacancies are for SECR Bilaspur Division.
Online applications are invited for SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2020. The online link are available at apprenticeship.gov.in website from 01st August 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 30th August 2020. Here we have shared complete details about South East Central Railway Recruitment 2020.
Table of Contents
South East Central Railway Recruitment 2020: Overview
|Article Name||South East Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Apply Online|
|Name Of The Recruitment||South East Central Railway Recruitment 2020|
|Name Of The Organization||SECR Bilaspur Division|
|Advertisement No.||P/BSP/Rectt/Act. Apprentice/2020-21|
|Job Type||Trade Apprentice|
|Starting Date Of Online Application||01st August 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||30th August 2020|
SECR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
The vacancies are for the following trades including COPA, Stenographer, Fitter, Electrician, Wireman, Electronic Mechanic, RAC Mechanic, Welder, Plumber, Mason, Printer, Carpenter, Machinist, Turner and Sheet Metal Workers.
Candidates can check post wise vacancy details, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process and other details for South East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 below:
South East Central Railway SECR Vacancy Details
|Stenographer (Hindi)||25 Posts|
|Stenographer (English)||25 Posts|
|RAC Mechanic||1 Post|
|Sheet Metal Worker||10 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for South East Central Apprentice Posts
- Candidate must have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
- Must have passed ITI course in relevant trades from a recognised institution.
- 15 to 24 years as on 01.07.2020.
Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per govt. norms.
|For SC/ST Candidates||05 Years|
|For OBC Candidates||03 Years|
|Ex-serviceman and PWD||10 Years|
South East Central Apprentice Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list -Taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation( with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both ( establishment rule 201/2017)
Selected candidates may be advice to bring medical certificate at the time of document verification in the prescribed proforma as per Apprenticeship Act 1961 and Para 4 of the Apprenticeship Rule 1992( As amended from time to time).
The medical certificate should be signed by Government authorised Doctor(Gaz.), Not below the rank Asstt. Surgeon of Central /State Hospital.
South East Central Railway Apprentice Fees Details
Candidates will have not to pay any application fee.
South East Central Railway Apprentice Stipend
Selected candidates will be engaged as apprentices and they will undergo apprenticeship training for a period of 1 year for each trade.
They will be paid stipend during their training as per the rules of State Government of Chhattisgarh. Their training will be terminated after the completion of their apprenticeship.
- South East Central Railway Apprentice pay Rs. 1800/-.
- Other pay details go to the below official notification.
SECR Apprentice Recruitment Important Dates
- Commencement of submission of online application: 01st August 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 30th August 2020
How to apply for South East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
Interested and interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 30th August 2020.
General instruction to the candidates
- Applications must be submitted online only on the web address https://apprenticeshipindia.org
- If a candidate belongs to SC/ST/OBC community, he should upload recent caste certificate issued by competent authority on the above web portal.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
- No Travelling Allowance/Daily Allowance shall be paid to the candidates.
- The candidates will have to upload soft /scanned copy of present passport size colour photograph and scanned signature along with necessary documents pertaining to educational/technical qualification on the website.
- Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any discrepancy noticed.
- If it is noticed by the railway administration that the applicant has furnished wrong/fake/false certificates, the railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate/selected candidate at any stage without notice even after his selection to undergo training.
- The Railway administration does not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidate either selected or otherwise. No correspondence in respect of the applications submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization.
- Persons With Disability (PWD) who want to avail the benefit for reservation must produce a disability certificate issued by a competent authority with not less than 40% of disability i.e.
- Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or State Government.
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.
|SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Official Notification PDF||Download|
|South East Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Apply Link||Apply Here|
|South East Central Railway Official Site||Visit Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
How many vacancies are there in South East Central Railway?
Ans. – There are totally 432 vacancies alloted for South East Central Railway.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for South East Central Railway?
Ans. – Candidates must be a citizen of India. Candidates should hold any ITI, 10TH in any reputation university/institution.
What is the application fee of South East Central Railway Trade Apprentice?
Ans. – There is no application fee for South East Central Railway Trade Apprentice.
What is the Last date to apply for South East Central Railway Recruitment 2020?
Ans. – The last date for the submission of South East Central Railway Trade Apprentice application form is 30th August,2020.